8only for tata docomo users)trick reduce call r...

8only for tata docomo users)trick reduce call rates to 0.30/sec for 6 sec and to get 3gb net for one month at "FREE COST"

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Other store image
Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2

write PORT Space your mobile number and send it to 1900

then you will get message and call from docomo regarding that you will get .30/sec(on any number) for 6 month and 3gb net for one month

28 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
421804
Deal Subedar
3
168
1798
27

Source?
Proof? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...05 wrote:

Source?
Proof? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I have personally tried in my mobile

Giphy
Deal Captain
18
199
10662
131

Stay with Tata Docomo & Enjoy FREE Tariff of Local Tata Mobile Calls @1p/6sec & Other LOCAL+STD Mob calls @1p/2sec for 90 days. Offer will be activated in 2days https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

421804
Deal Subedar
3
168
1798
27
@suroliasanket970 wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...05 wrote:

Source?
Proof? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I have personally tried in my mobile


Plz post ss here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
@Patel wrote:

Stay with Tata Docomo & Enjoy FREE Tariff of Local Tata Mobile Calls @1p/6sec & Other LOCAL+STD Mob calls @1p/2sec for 90 days. Offer will be activated in 2days https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

you will also get 3gb net

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...05 wrote:

@suroliasanket970 wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...05 wrote:

Source?
Proof? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I have personally tried in my mobile


Plz post ss here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
sorry bro don’t have ss,but it is fully genuine

Dochey
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3086
58

This will not work for most users.All operators used to care for customers at start of MNP.Now they say tata – goodbye https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
@DealLooter wrote:

This will not work for most users.All operators used to care for customers at start of MNP.Now they say tata – goodbye https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

no bro it is working for many users,already many of my frnds has availed this offer

Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20

no tata docomo in delhi.:-{

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
253

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Physics equations
Deal Subedar
1
80
1246
51

Bhej diya ( LOL) :- Sent
Lets see whats behind those port https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Blows up
Deal Cadet
0
73
362
14
@suroliasanket970 wrote:

@DealLooter wrote:

This will not work for most users.All operators used to care for customers at start of MNP.Now they say tata – goodbye https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

no bro it is working for many users,already many of my frnds has availed this offer


what’s ur location?

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3055
38

Very old.. method but never got 3g always I get 30paise callrates

Thumbimgcrop 1442574394629
Deal Cadet
0
83
284
1

waist of time they send me port code immediately https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
@22sumit wrote:

@suroliasanket970 wrote:

@DealLooter wrote:

This will not work for most users.All operators used to care for customers at start of MNP.Now they say tata – goodbye https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

no bro it is working for many users,already many of my frnds has availed this offer


what’s ur location?

mumbai

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
@gouravmodi wrote:

waist of time they send me port code immediately https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

after you will receive the another message

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
253
@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

And all due to using Internet !

Got a call and They have asked not to port and instead they will activate a new special plan which inclued Unlimited Internet and also they will slash call rates to 25p/m and Will credit 500 mins/month extra lol!
Plan cost All Including Rs401.

I said immediately activate this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
33
27
13661
170

anything like this working for vodafone mumbai customers? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

And all due to using Internet !

Got a call and They have asked not to port and instead they will activate a new special plan which inclued Unlimited Internet and also they will slash call rates to 25p/m and Will credit 500 mins/month extra lol!
Plan cost All Including Rs401.

I said immediately activate this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

congrats bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dochey
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3086
58
@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


You’re a golden goose to docomo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif that’s why you got that offer.If you’re prepaid user with less than Rs200 recharge/month you get babaji https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tumblr mnqpbsdxqk1sorxijo1 400
Deal Lieutenant
1
102
4388
100
@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

And all due to using Internet !

Got a call and They have asked not to port and instead they will activate a new special plan which inclued Unlimited Internet and also they will slash call rates to 25p/m and Will credit 500 mins/month extra lol!
Plan cost All Including Rs401.

I said immediately activate this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


UL 3G at 401? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
suspended
0
77
570
7
@DealLooter wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


You’re a golden goose to docomo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif that’s why you got that offer.If you’re prepaid user with less than Rs200 recharge/month you get babaji https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

babaji ya batraji

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
253
@smartnsh wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

And all due to using Internet !

Got a call and They have asked not to port and instead they will activate a new special plan which inclued Unlimited Internet and also they will slash call rates to 25p/m and Will credit 500 mins/month extra lol!
Plan cost All Including Rs401.

I said immediately activate this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


UL 3G at 401? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Docomo has no 3G in Odisha https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1820
48

bro this method works
but it works according to circle
i use this trick in Telenor and Vodafone (and u will be glad 2 know that a costly company like vodafone gives me cheapest call rate of 1p/2sec for 90 days and that just in only 14rs ) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

so this MNP trick works but not in all operators , and not in all circles .
Like in my state vodafone customers are going down due to Idea . Telenor has less customers and dont want ppl to leave its services . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
suspended
0
59
104
2
@hackerboys wrote:

bro this method works
but it works according to circle
i use this trick in Telenor and Vodafone (and u will be glad 2 know that a costly company like vodafone gives me cheapest call rate of 1p/2sec for 90 days and that just in only 14rs ) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

so this MNP trick works but not in all operators , and not in all circles .
Like in my state vodafone customers are going down due to Idea . Telenor has less customers and dont want ppl to leave its services . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

yes this trick works according to circle,but we will get something by this trick, in also got 3gb data pack,plus 40rs special balance

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
496
6
@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

And all due to using Internet !

Got a call and They have asked not to port and instead they will activate a new special plan which inclued Unlimited Internet and also they will slash call rates to 25p/m and Will credit 500 mins/month extra lol!
Plan cost All Including Rs401.

I said immediately activate this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


@Beinghuman Is it permanent or they offered only for limited months?

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
253
@makeourdeal wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

And all due to using Internet !

Got a call and They have asked not to port and instead they will activate a new special plan which inclued Unlimited Internet and also they will slash call rates to 25p/m and Will credit 500 mins/month extra lol!
Plan cost All Including Rs401.

I said immediately activate this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


@Beinghuman Is it permanent or they offered only for limited months?

They said lets @makeourdeal Permanent https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
496
6
@Beinghuman wrote:

@makeourdeal wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Not working ! Tried in different sims https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Sorry OP, +24Kg added and Voted Up.

I am Tata Docomo Pospaid user and i was getting Rs1000-Rs2000 bill, this month my bill is Rs2011 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

And all due to using Internet !

Got a call and They have asked not to port and instead they will activate a new special plan which inclued Unlimited Internet and also they will slash call rates to 25p/m and Will credit 500 mins/month extra lol!
Plan cost All Including Rs401.

I said immediately activate this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


@Beinghuman Is it permanent or they offered only for limited months?

They said lets @makeourdeal Permanent https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@Beinghuman Awesome…. I’ll try this too.

Missing