Hotness An ordinary WhatsApp forward message

Hot Deal An ordinary WhatsApp forward message

406°
Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47

जी मैं आम आदमी हूँ,


मुझे zero बैलेंस एकाउंट भी खोलना है साथ में रॉयल फैसिलिटी भी चाहिए, मुझे प्राइवेट बैंक्स के मिनिमम बैलेंस से रत्ती भर भी अंतर नही, लेकिन सरकारी बैंक के मिनिमम बैलेंस मुझे बर्दाश्त नहीं।



जी मैं आम आदमी हुन, Facebook, Twitter, Tinder, Whatsapp धड़ल्ले से चलाता हूँ लेकिन Net Banking, Mobile Banking aur UPI का मतलब मुझे पता नहीं।




जी मैं आम आदमी हूँ, सरकारी बैंक्स में अपना काम सबसे तेज़ और फोकट में करवाना चाहता हूं भले ही ट्रेन टिकट बुक करते टाइम dynamic pricing से ज़्यादा पैसे देने पडें।



जी मैं भोजन करता हूँ लेकिन अगर बैंक वाला भोजन करे तो ये मुझे गवारा नहीं। जी मैं आम आदमी हूँ, डोमिनोज़ में खड़े या बैठ के अपने टोकन का इंतज़ार चुप्पी मार के कर सकता हूँ लेकिन बैंक में जाते ही मैं शेर बन जाता हूँ।



जी मैं आम आदमी हूँ, और बैंकर्स मेरे बाप के नौकर, मैं जो बोलू वो करें, जब बोलूं तब करें, जहां बोलू वहां करें। जी मैं आम आदमी हूँ, मैं 10 के सिक्के बैंक वालो के पास RBI का circular दिखा के जमा कराऊंगा और जब payment लेनी होगी तो गुलाबी या नारंगी नोट ही लूंगा, सिक्के नहीं।




जी मैं आम आदमी हूँ, मैं सिर्फ 5 मिनट के लिए बैंक जाता हूँ वो भी हफ्ते में एक बार और वहां 8 घंटे रोज़ काम करने वाले लोगों को मैं उन 5 मिनट में ही judge कर लेता हूँ।




जी मैं आम आदमी हूँ, मैं बैंक में पैसे जमा करता हूँ, रसीद लेता हूँ, लेकिन इतना वहमी हूँ कि पासबुक की एंट्री 2 बार करवाता हूँ और उसके बाद पूछता भी हूँ।



मैं आम आदमी हूँ

87 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
78
7503
45

Confessions of an lazy, unproductive bank employee toungueout

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Nomad wrote:

Confessions of an lazy, unproductive bank employee toungueout

please don’t expose me 😍

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13

From last 1 year i am trying to get my debit card from bank which was closed for security purposes and to be replaced by electronic chip card.
Ji haan main “aam admi hoon”😉😉

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
296
7
Ash-D wrote:

From last 1 year i am trying to get my debit card from bank which was closed for security purposes and to be replaced by electronic chip card.
Ji haan main “aam admi hoon”😉😉

U can get Debit card from bank app
No need to visit branch
Electronic chip card automatically generated to all customers who holds debit card previously and delivered at individual address
If u didn’t get that card might be ur address is not found by delivery man and in that case u have to visit branch to get it by yourself
And if u won’t, ur card will be destroyed by bank for security reasons within 6mths

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
503
8

That is why @rogerthat hope all psb except sbi get privatized & then aam aadmi won’t trouble you stuck_out_tongue

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

U can get Debit card from bank app
No need to visit branch
Electronic chip card automatically generated to all customers who holds debit card previously and delivered at individual address
If u didn’t get that card might be ur address is not found by delivery man and in that case u have to visit branch to get it by yourself
And if u won’t, ur card will be destroyed by bank for security reasons within 6mths

Thanks bro you seems to be from my bank branch.
I have other accounts too and have received the card (via online method also) the online thing doesn’t work with all banks.
The delivery guy thing ohh boy have visited them(india Post) many times as per bank request they send me to bank saying we have given all to bank branch the bank says go them as we haven’t received the cards.
It’s more than 1 year now have asked them many times to issue me new one will pay the issuing charge but every time they give me a new excuse after wasting my time by sending me to different counters.
“Aam admi rocks everywhere”

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
guest_999 wrote:

That is why @rogerthat hope all psb except sbi get privatized & then aam aadmi won’t trouble you stuck_out_tongue

exactly

you got my point

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks bro you seems to be from my bank branch.
I have other accounts too and have received the card (via online method also) the online thing doesn’t work with all banks.
The delivery guy thing ohh boy have visited them(india Post) many times as per bank request they send me to bank saying we have given all to bank branch the bank says go them as we haven’t received the cards.
It’s more than 1 year now have asked them many times to issue me new one will pay the issuing charge but every time they give me a new excuse after wasting my time by sending me to different counters.
“Aam admi rocks”

Aam Aadmi is/are hypocrite/s.

one complaint and Matter would resolve in days.

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1052
15

AAP Sponsored Post flushed laughing

Waise Agla Strike Kab Hai ? hushed

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19821
170

Partially agree and partially don’t agree

Missing
Entertainer
452
6476
77
Nomad wrote:

Confessions of an lazy, unproductive bank employee toungueout

Mujhe to SBI wala lagta hai… smile toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
296
7
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks bro you seems to be from my bank branch.
I have other accounts too and have received the card (via online method also) the online thing doesn’t work with all banks.
The delivery guy thing ohh boy have visited them(india Post) many times as per bank request they send me to bank saying we have given all to bank branch the bank says go them as we haven’t received the cards.
It’s more than 1 year now have asked them many times to issue me new one will pay the issuing charge but every time they give me a new excuse after wasting my time by sending me to different counters.
“Aam admi rocks”

I agree to ur India post point
But bank r helpless here bank employee can’t go to each customer home to give him card personally
Regarding ur problem
idk why they not issuing u a new one
Or may be they had but again India post stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
@rogerthat how can we help him ?

I am not from ur branch otherwise would have delivered personally so that u can loot PayPal again stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

I agree to ur India post point
But bank r helpless here bank employee can’t go to each customer home to give him card personally
Regarding ur problem
idk why they not issuing u a new one
Or may be they had but again India post stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
@rogerthat how can we help him ?

I am not from ur branch otherwise would have delivered personally so that u can loot PayPal again stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

a detailed written/online complaint letter up the ladder would do wonders


@Ash

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

Aam Aadmi is/are hypocrite/s.

one complaint and Matter would resolve in days.

Ohh yes why you think no complaints are made i am not the only one facing the issue and this is not the only issue numerous complaints are made till now.
Also who should i compain about.
Post office who doesn’t delivered my card.
Or of the bank employees who everytime make some excuses
Or the banking servers who are most of time down.
Yes aam admi is hyprocrate because he is aam admi and nobody cares about “aam admi” and the same aam admi becomes “khas” and forget about the days when he was “aam” and be like “अनुगच्छतु प्रवाहं”.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh yes why you think no complaints are made i am not the only one facing the issue and this is not the only issue numerous complaints are made till now.
Also who should i compain about.
Post office who doesn’t delivered my card.
Or of the bank employees who everytime make some excuses
Or the banking servers who are most of time down.
Yes aam admi is hyprocrate because he is aam admi and nobody cares about “aam admi” and the same aam admi becomes “khas” and forget about the days when he was “aam” and be like “अनुगच्छतु प्रवाहं”.

😍😍😍😍


so much hate i can take more

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

I agree to ur India post point
But bank r helpless here bank employee can’t go to each customer home to give him card personally
Regarding ur problem
idk why they not issuing u a new one
Or may be they had but again India post stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
@rogerthat how can we help him ?

I am not from ur branch otherwise would have delivered personally so that u can loot PayPal again stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Bro everytime i go for a new card they say come after 15 days or some time our servers are down.
I have complained many times to branch manager in written too but who cares they don’t say it but after this they be like “tere baap ke nokar thodi hain” i am sure a bit of instigation will make them say it.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Bro everytime i go for a new card they say come after 15 days or some time our servers are down.
I have complained many times to branch manager in written too but who cares they don’t say it but after this they be like “tere baap ke nokar thodi hain” i am sure a bit of instigation will make them say it.

which bank

and i will guide you

Missing
Entertainer
452
6476
77
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

gaali nahi dene ka

Airtel aur SBI kuchh bhi karle… Gaali to khaiga hi… smile toungueout

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
52
1543
13
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

😍😍😍😍


so much hate i can take more

It’s not hate bro it’s what i am facing just think it’s more than 1 year now.
I have other bank accounts too i don’t say all are like that i know whatever you have written happens but that’s not the whole truth there’s a other side too.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It’s not hate bro it’s what i am facing just think it’s more than 1 year now.
I have other bank accounts too i don’t say all are like that i know whatever you have written happens but that’s not the whole truth there’s a other side too.

every problem is dealt with differently.

be serious in the actions you take from now onwards

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1690
47
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It’s not hate bro it’s what i am facing just think it’s more than 1 year now.
I have other bank accounts too i don’t say all are like that i know whatever you have written happens but that’s not the whole truth there’s a other side too.

that is why i support privatization.

Missing