A Request To All Black Money Acquirers

A Request To All Black Money Acquirers

Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
72

Saw just now on Television that more than 1 crore 1000 rs notes which were tore down and flowed into River Ganga. I was shocked, what’s the use of this ‘black money movement’ if economic power is destroyed in this worthless manner.

So I would request you not to destroy 500/1000 rs notes in this manner and making our economic power low, rather than this- donate it, if you are afraid in that too, you can directly give it to a poor on footpaths or streets (as they can too exchange it easily from nearby post office). If this is done movement’s real objective of money equality will be helped, and even you will feel happy.

Specifically using ‘you’ as everyone on DD might not have black money, but even if one person is influenced from this, my post will be successful.

Thank you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

  • In
31 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
1
85
1250
13

VU for awareness !
But Are u sure that above mentioned people will come here on DD for 2-3% savings?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43

@karansaxena

They won’t donate because they would be worried of getting caught/traced. And this was one of the objectives of this decision by the govt. Just because these notes are destroyed doesn’t mean the economy is subdued as RBI through various channels would have a statistics of the money in circulation. Also this money was as good as being torn and thrown into water as it was stashed away in some bunker/walls and where not. So let them burn and churn. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option

Tumblr mzbu8zmv3v1soljxao1 400
Deal Lieutenant
11
793
4014
255

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/243469/medium/3689114200w.gif?1480948936

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/243552/medium/3689114200w.gif?1480948976
Even roadside people not accepting them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
72
@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Your concept of economy is wrong, the amount burnt will not be useful but the amount in RBI’s register will be shown as distributed and debt is shown in records. The amount can’t be recorded as burnt in register as the series is not known.

Cc: @ranjithsai01

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

They have washed themselves clean of all negative karma in Ganga. LOL!

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
72
@sherlock wrote:

VU for awareness !
But Are u sure that above mentioned people will come here on DD for 2-3% savings?


Bachane ki aadat hi toh kale dhan ka kaaran hai! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

Voted up for awareness
But, Many of them won’t donate. Black money khud ko dusro sey jaadaa mahaan/Ameer bann ney k liye banaayaa hoga. Aur agar, ye paise gareebo ko dey dengey to ho saktaa hey dusrey log ameer ban jaaye.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43
@karansaxena wrote:

@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Your concept of economy is wrong, the amount burnt will not be useful but the amount in RBI’s register will be shown as distributed and debt is shown in records. The amount can’t be recorded as burnt in register as the series is not known.

Cc: @ranjithsai01


That’s not the correct thing.Thousands of currency notes would be stashed away by black money hoarders which doesn’t mean that RBI would still consider them distributed and keep quiet about it. That would reduce liquidity to a very great extent so RBI always monitors the currency in circulation and tries to buffer it by introducing a percentage of it through new currency notes. If their statistics shows a spurt they would promptly withdraw the notes to make sure there is not excessive currency in circulation.

This has nothing to do with the various rates or other instruments such as OMOs which are used to contain the inflation.

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16
@karansaxena wrote:


@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Your concept of economy is wrong, the amount burnt will not be useful but the amount in RBI’s register will be shown as distributed and debt is shown in records. The amount can’t be recorded as burnt in register as the series is not known.

Cc: @ranjithsai01

https://www.quora.com/If-I-burn-a-1000-rupee-no...

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13

I heard someone distributed their black money to daily wagers which imo is also not a good way. So there is actually no best way to do this.

And if you are aware there was some planned attacks by Pakistan using fake/black money which is why this decision was taken. I am sure even if someone has this kind of money will not go to government saying okay give me 9lakhs for each crore.

My father got 7.5 Lakh cash today to adjust in the business he runs and we definitely now know a person who has 250 crore in cash considering the fact that he has already availed 100 crores in the govt’s black money scheme.

Do you really think that kind of money is hard earned its always by wrong ways.

Economist don’t trust indian economy anyways and I am talking about 1.5 before when I came to know this. Indian Govt is not strong enough to give us security of even our money deposited in accounts and people are converting their cash in Gold/Dollars. I have too converted my money in $ and Gold.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43
@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Yes I am aware that the currency notes are not printed as and when the need arises else we would see Zimbabwe economy in India. This operation is to make sure that there is no liquidity crunch due to hoarding of currency for longer periods of time. Check my above post please.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13
@sherlock wrote:

VU for awareness !
But Are u sure that above mentioned people will come here on DD for 2-3% savings?


These people live a leisurely life and nowhere bothered for even 10%

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
@karansaxena wrote:

@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Your concept of economy is wrong, the amount burnt will not be useful but the amount in RBI’s register will be shown as distributed and debt is shown in records. The amount can’t be recorded as burnt in register as the series is not known.

Cc: @ranjithsai01


You are not understanding the point. Like you said amount in “RBIs register will be shown as distributed” but for every amount distributed an equal amount of asset will be placed in its vaults in the form of gold/bullion/foreign security so when the notes((liability) is destroyed the assets(gold//Bullion etc) becomes access thus benefiting RBI.

Here is a article about it: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/econom...

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Yes I am aware that the currency notes are not printed as and when the need arises else we would see Zimbabwe economy in India. This operation is to make sure that there is no liquidity crunch due to hoarding of currency for longer periods of time. Check my above post please.


Exactly this drive solves this. The fact is all the currency of 500/1000 are zero now. So whatever govt has printed is nomore/nowhere valid. So if I burn, tear, or sell them to kabadi doesn’t even matters. As they are only going to print in the logical terms.

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
72
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Yes I am aware that the currency notes are not printed as and when the need arises else we would see Zimbabwe economy in India. This operation is to make sure that there is no liquidity crunch due to hoarding of currency for longer periods of time. Check my above post please.


Exactly this drive solves this. The fact is all the currency of 500/1000 are zero now. So whatever govt has printed is nomore/nowhere valid. So if I burn, tear, or sell them to kabadi doesn’t even matters. As they are only going to print in the logical terms.


Yes that’s what I meant to say, Government will be benefitted that’s for sure by this burning of notes, but what about common man? The benefit recieved by government would not necessarily be directed towards poor people. Hence, it could be Good to directly hand them over to poor. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And afterall it’s different to say about theoretical economics and practical economic point of view in India,In practicality it is known to everyone that RBI wasn’t able to trace money which lead to tons of black money in India.

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4470
66

Handing money to the poor?

Why?

Why would anyone do that?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43
@karansaxena wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@crazyspartan wrote:

Your concept of economy is wrong. Actually, it is better that the notes are destroyed. The notes are not just printed as much as needed. The notes are RBIs liability and for every liability there is always an equivalent amount of asset to balance the books. So, if all the black money is destroyed/not returned to RBI then RBI will have access Assets which will result in record high dividend payment to GoI by RBI.

But donations is also a good option


Yes I am aware that the currency notes are not printed as and when the need arises else we would see Zimbabwe economy in India. This operation is to make sure that there is no liquidity crunch due to hoarding of currency for longer periods of time. Check my above post please.


Exactly this drive solves this. The fact is all the currency of 500/1000 are zero now. So whatever govt has printed is nomore/nowhere valid. So if I burn, tear, or sell them to kabadi doesn’t even matters. As they are only going to print in the logical terms.


Yes that’s what I meant to say, Government will be benefitted that’s for sure by this burning of notes, but what about common man? The benefit recieved by government would not necessarily be directed towards poor people. Hence, it could be Good to directly hand them over to poor. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And afterall it’s different to say about theoretical economics and practical economic point of view in India,In practicality it is known to everyone that RBI wasn’t able to trace money which lead to tons of black money in India.


You only think that providing them money would translate into good but that would be only temporary. Giving fish is a wrong way of upliftment and trying to provide them the means to catch it sustain-ably is the way to go. You don’t know how much of effect such free money would have on the labour pool. Govt won’t keep these benefits for itself and it will give it back in the form of tangible infrastructure which would help everyone.

Also it is not RBIs work to trace money and they only control the money. There are other agencies entrusted with it and RBI has it’s own ways to make sure those hoards of blackmoney stashed away under beds don’t affect the economy. Basic economics of money can’t be printed just out of thin air gets tweaked a bit at certain times. But our central bank has always stood the test of times in controlling it. So don’t doubt them a bit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6

Let the unaccounted money die.. don’t recirculate it in whatever way – by giving it to poor or needy. Your approach just results in more currency than the actual accounted money (via the gold holding by RBI) pulling down the economy further. Burning it or getting caught & made accountable are the only correct ways of getting rid of this dirty money IMO

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4470
66

So back to the topic, I feel @ranjithsai01 should be our next PM!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/243549/medium/368925274cab6.jpg?1480948997

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

The money that won’t return to RBI after the returning period is over will automatically be registered as ‘destroyed’ or ‘lost’ hence reducing the debt. As per my understanding.

Thumbimgcrop 1451848469831
Deal Cadet
1
92
710
13

That notes were FAKE
So no point donating/giving to poor ppl and giving extra tension to them.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

sambhaal k rakhtey to kuch saalo baad 500 ka 5 laakh be meel saktaa hey
may be after few hundred years https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25

So you are asking a thief to share his loot with poor and needy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . Robin hood or what . It would be better if they give that over to the govt

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
72
@MovieSeeker wrote:

So you are asking a thief to share his loot with poor and needy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . Robin hood or what . It would be better if they give that over to the govt


Giving to govt. is never a bad option, burning it is a horrible thing not from economic point of view but it itself is a disrespect to India as well as our father of nation Mahatma Gandhi whose image is also burnt with the note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif At least something should be done to that.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@MovieSeeker wrote:

So you are asking a thief to share his loot with poor and needy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . Robin hood or what . It would be better if they give that over to the govt


SRK, amir and being sallu ?

What u say @mahidada

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Alternstifely u can send me black money up to 2.5l rs

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27414
236

Just because someone throws notes into river or burn them, our economy would no longer be poor… These are liquid assets created by government for the sake of our convenience to make trade happen smoothly

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25
@karansaxena wrote:


@MovieSeeker wrote:

So you are asking a thief to share his loot with poor and needy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . Robin hood or what . It would be better if they give that over to the govt


Giving to govt. is never a bad option, burning it is a horrible thing not from economic point of view but it itself is a disrespect to India as well as our father of nation Mahatma Gandhi whose image is also burnt with the note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif At least something should be done to that.

what’s a better punishment then to burn their hard earned black money infront of their eyes Kaiku ettanathu vaikku ettathu @Magus

Missing