Aaj ki taza khabar - Freedom 251

Aaj ki taza khabar - Freedom 251

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4596
54

Its coming.. Is it? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/freedom-25...

  • In
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Tejaa
Entertainer
6
572
18518
151

This is why Birds shit on people 😎

Cw lbo5u0aqsbej
Deal Subedar
3
152
1608
29

1 of my friend told he knew the person who got freedom251 delivered. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
550
3448
81
@yureka2020 wrote:

1 of my friend told he knew the person who got freedom251 delivered. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

means they started shipping and delivery
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449645873724
Deal Cadet
0
62
714
10

They are saying we are making loss of rs 140 to 150 per unit
And other side they are saying cost of the phone is around 1180 rs.
And on the o

Thumbimgcrop 1449645873724
Deal Cadet
0
62
714
10
@vinay_it_is wrote:

They are saying we are making loss of rs 140 to 150 per unit
And other side they are saying cost of the phone is around 1180 rs.
And on the o

and on the other side they are saying we hope to make profot on volumes. how can this be possible? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Cw lbo5u0aqsbej
Deal Subedar
3
152
1608
29
@desidude2013 wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

1 of my friend told he knew the person who got freedom251 delivered. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

means they started shipping and delivery
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


yes bro. I am also surprised.

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190

आपका पसंदीदा सबसे सस्ता फोन फ्रीडम 251 के 2 लाख हैंडसेट बिक्री के लिए तैयार
http://www.huntnews.in/p/detail/90cead6510df341...

Missing