Act Fiber - Internet Bill Payment [Hyderabad]

Act Fiber - Internet Bill Payment [Hyderabad]

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
46

Act Fiber – Internet Bill Payment [Hyderabad]
Any Cash back offers to pay the bill ?
Please share
Thanks!!

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
238
3238
52

No offers for Act. Only way you might get a discount is if you have cash accumulated in mobikwik wallet from previous wallet offers and use that to pay the Act Bill, plus, you will get payback points from mobikwik (4 payback = Rs 1), which you can redeem for shopping at bigbazaar, central, etc or convert into mobikwik cash.

Images
Moderator
3
240
14128
220
@1cooldesidd wrote:

No offers for Act. Only way you might get a discount is if you have cash accumulated in mobikwik wallet from previous wallet offers and use that to pay the Act Bill, plus, you will get payback points from mobikwik (4 payback = Rs 1), which you can redeem for shopping at bigbazaar, central, etc or convert into mobikwik cash.


well.. its better to pay offline than to fight with mobikwik later …just a thought.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
62
3

@oye_friend I paid act Hyderabad bill for 744/- and got 5% I.e 29/- cash back in 24 hrs

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59
@chichuvarma wrote:

@oye_friend I paid act Hyderabad bill for 744/- and got 5% I.e 29/- cash back in 24 hrs


how did you pay it? and how did u get cashback?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
62
3
@Cherry wrote:

@chichuvarma wrote:

@oye_friend I paid act Hyderabad bill for 744/- and got 5% I.e 29/- cash back in 24 hrs


how did you pay it? and how did u get cashback?

@Cherry first load 3 FC accounts with 250/- using 250add promo then u will get 25*3=75 CB and load udio account thru these FC go cards and pay act bill thru udio vcc so total 75+29/- = 104/- cash back

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
226
3664
59
@chichuvarma wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

@chichuvarma wrote:

@oye_friend I paid act Hyderabad bill for 744/- and got 5% I.e 29/- cash back in 24 hrs


how did you pay it? and how did u get cashback?

@Cherry first load 3 FC accounts with 250/- using 250add promo then u will get 25*3=75 CB and load udio account thru these FC go cards and pay act bill thru udio vcc so total 75+29/- = 104/- cash back

cool trick buddy..

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
46
@chichuvarma wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

@chichuvarma wrote:

@oye_friend I paid act Hyderabad bill for 744/- and got 5% I.e 29/- cash back in 24 hrs


how did you pay it? and how did u get cashback?

@Cherry first load 3 FC accounts with 250/- using 250add promo then u will get 25*3=75 CB and load udio account thru these FC go cards and pay act bill thru udio vcc so total 75+29/- = 104/- cash back

How u got 29 CB ? through which mode u paid after adding in UDIO wallet through FC ?

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
46

This Month any offers to pay the bill ?

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
46

Offers Please

Missing