Activate Unlimited Plans Via Main Balance (Voda...

Activate Unlimited Plans Via Main Balance (Voda-Airtel)

105°
Rep
Deal Cadet
160
943
15

Airtel / Vodafone – All The Unlimited Plans Will Get Activated From Main Balance (If You Have Balance More Than The Plan)

Airtel App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Vodafone App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602551/medium/6443745cRM5Oga.png?1579193355

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
78
7503
45

If they also give full talktime on ₹100 recharge then it will be more beneficial.

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
943
15
Nomad wrote:

If they also give full talktime on ₹100 recharge then it will be more beneficial.

Govt Is Denying To Give Any Relief To AVoId Regarding AGR And You Asking FULL TT cry

Atleast In This Way We Can Use Up Our Stored Balance.
Vodafone Is For Sure Quitting Now In Coming Years.
In Nov,2019 Voda-Idea Lost 36.4 Million Users. So You Can Understand Their Situation Now.
Infact Vodafone Is Closing Down Mini Stores In Most Of Rural Areas And Semi Urban Towns/Cities.

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
78
7503
45
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Govt Is Denying To Give Any Relief To AVoId Regarding AGR And You Asking FULL TT cry

Atleast In This Way We Can Use Up Our Stored Balance.
Vodafone Is For Sure Quitting Now In Coming Years.
In Nov,2019 Voda-Idea Lost 36.4 Million Users. So You Can Understand Their Situation Now.
Infact Vodafone Is Closing Down Mini Stores In Most Of Rural Areas And Semi Urban Towns/Cities.

Airtel has already eaten up my main balance so I don’t keep balance in it… sad

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24

checked 149 plan in voda app, no option i get

Daily%20bonanza
Deal Hunter
118
6369
184

There is no option to pay using balance on Vodafone app.. I’m not able able to activate 24 plan.. Neither by ussd or app… Seems like will have to pay for 24 also.. They have really sucking everything out

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1374
21
The_Dark_Knight wrote:

There is no option to pay using balance on Vodafone app.. I’m not able able to activate 24 plan.. Neither by ussd or app… Seems like will have to pay for 24 also.. They have really sucking everything out

If you want start auto debit of 24 for 14 days *444*24*1#
Also read this thread
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Daily%20bonanza
Deal Hunter
118
6369
184
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

If you want start auto debit of 24 for 14 days *444*24*1#
Also read this thread
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

It’s not working… Last month also I was some error had to recharge with 49… Even In app I was getting pay by balance earlier which is removed now

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
943
15
The_Dark_Knight wrote:

There is no option to pay using balance on Vodafone app.. I’m not able able to activate 24 plan.. Neither by ussd or app… Seems like will have to pay for 24 also.. They have really sucking everything out

Smart Recharges Are Either Auto Debit If Already On Active Plan Or You Need To Recharge Online/Offline If Validity Expired.

Via MyVodafone App You Can Activate Unlimited Plans Using Main Balance.

Missing