Added 200rs in airtel wallet not usable:/

Added 200rs in airtel wallet not usable:/

112°
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7

I have added 200rs in airtel wallet for using it on PayPal but I left it
After 2 months when iam trying to use that balance it shows debit to this account is not allowed
Any solution
When I click help it shows
Help section is not available for this account
Am I a criminal for airtel:///

22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
4
28176
458

Send them an email bro, they would ask for ID proof, provide that and it would be unlocked

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
170
1057
17

Link that wallet with Phonepe & use it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
androgame wrote:

Send them an email bro, they would ask for ID proof, provide that and it would be unlocked

Would try and update tnx

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Try to recharge and use it

Tried already
Same error
Debit is not allowed for this account

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
SandipxDip wrote:

Link that wallet with Phonepe & use it.

Something went wrong errorrrrr

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

Something went wrong errorrrrr

Account blocked
Only solution – Banging ur head with rude airtel money customer care

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Account blocked
Only solution – Banging ur head with rude airtel money customer care

So 200 gone confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
androgame wrote:

Send them an email bro, they would ask for ID proof, provide that and it would be unlocked

Rawlani Bhavesh said:

Hi Uhge!

Thank you for writing to us!

We appreciate your patience & are always eager to assist you.

In reference to your e-mail regarding that you are unable to transact from your Airtel Money Wallet account number x

We regret the inconvenience.

Your transactions have been temporary stopped under validation process. We request you to share scan copy of the below mentioned documents to process your request further:

- Your Proof of Identity (POI) (mentioning the details with which your Airtel Money Wallet account No x account is registered)
- Credit card statement / bank account statement / passbook reflecting the latest cash load transaction, related bank name and card / bank account holder name

Furthermore, if you wish to discuss with the Phone Banker, kindly revert with the preferred time to call you. (Our Phone banker can call you between 08:00 am – 08:00 pm.)

We look forward to help you in any way we can, should you need any additional

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

Rawlani Bhavesh said:

Hi Uhge!

Thank you for writing to us!

We appreciate your patience & are always eager to assist you.

In reference to your e-mail regarding that you are unable to transact from your Airtel Money Wallet account number x

We regret the inconvenience.

Your transactions have been temporary stopped under validation process. We request you to share scan copy of the below mentioned documents to process your request further:

- Your Proof of Identity (POI) (mentioning the details with which your Airtel Money Wallet account No x account is registered)
- Credit card statement / bank account statement / passbook reflecting the latest cash load transaction, related bank name and card / bank account holder name

Furthermore, if you wish to discuss with the Phone Banker, kindly revert with the preferred time to call you. (Our Phone banker can call you between 08:00 am – 08:00 pm.)

We look forward to help you in any way we can, should you need any additional

The most unfavourable thing is i did fake kyc and I can’t recall the ID I have given them
Will any other id work or the same must be provide @androgame

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

Rawlani Bhavesh said:

Hi Uhge!

Thank you for writing to us!

We appreciate your patience & are always eager to assist you.

In reference to your e-mail regarding that you are unable to transact from your Airtel Money Wallet account number x

We regret the inconvenience.

Your transactions have been temporary stopped under validation process. We request you to share scan copy of the below mentioned documents to process your request further:

- Your Proof of Identity (POI) (mentioning the details with which your Airtel Money Wallet account No x account is registered)
- Credit card statement / bank account statement / passbook reflecting the latest cash load transaction, related bank name and card / bank account holder name

Furthermore, if you wish to discuss with the Phone Banker, kindly revert with the preferred time to call you. (Our Phone banker can call you between 08:00 am – 08:00 pm.)

We look forward to help you in any way we can, should you need any additional

Now where will u find an ID with “Uhge”..??

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28176
458
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

The most unfavourable thing is i did fake kyc and I can’t recall the ID I have given them
Will any other id work or the same must be provide @androgame

Try providing some different ID, and ask them to update, otherwise forget the balance

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Now where will u find an ID with “Uhge”..??

disappointed
Will go to Europe and search for someone named uhge for 200rs laughing
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
androgame wrote:

Try providing some different ID, and ask them to update, otherwise forget the balance

Hmm tnx

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:
disappointed
Will go to Europe and search for someone named uhge for 200rs laughing

T&C of a lot wallet says user must be indian.. joy

Looks like they are blocking users with such weird names intentionally.. as they know about fake KYC & inability to provide documents.. meaning wallet amount as theirs..

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

T&C of a lot wallet says user must be indian.. joy

Looks like they are blocking users with such weird names intentionally.. as they know about fake KYC & inability to provide documents.. meaning wallet amount as theirs..

Chortel

When I was adding funds they didn’t say credit is not allowed but after addition they say debit isn’t allowed.
What does this mean they just want to grab money from us they allow addition but once after added the will never care
This only suggest they want to loot the customers as bad as they can so that they can get funds and remain in competition against jio
I wish jio gives such losses to airtel that it becomes extinct and gets losses as rcom
Also sunil bhai doesn’t have any brother to pay them too so jail is compulsory laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

Chortel

When I was adding funds they didn’t say credit is not allowed but after addition they say debit isn’t allowed.
What does this mean they just want to grab money from us they allow addition but once after added the will never care
This only suggest they want to loot the customers as bad as they can so that they can get funds and remain in competition against jio
I wish jio gives such losses to airtel that it becomes extinct and gets losses as rcom
Also sunil bhai doesn’t have any brother to pay them too so jail is compulsory laughing

You cursed them a lot..

Btw it seems they aren’t interested in continuing wallet services without opening payments bank…
I used a proper name & real kyc in one no.. And now it says CREDIT NOT ALLOWED in this account.. confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
498
12

Nothing gonna work…. try ninja technic…. tell them u entered wrong info…. plz close ny account and send my money to source so simple…

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6

Airtel still make fortunate from naive users. Either give up your privacy aka government ID or forget your money. They are winner in either case. If you forget money then they get free Monday and if you give them ID then they will have another person identity which they will use in way which will benefit them

Note: with Airtel you are loser in either case. Recently Vodafone played same dirty old trick on me. Activated some BS image VAS and deducted 50 RS. Once I called they refunded money straight and told me I activated it from WAP. Here irony is I don’t even use internet from that Vodafone Sim. It’s either wifi or jio internet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

You cursed them a lot..

Btw it seems they aren’t interested in continuing wallet services without opening payments bank…
I used a proper name & real kyc in one no.. And now it says CREDIT NOT ALLOWED in this account.. confused

At least it showed credit not allowed for me only debit not allowed credit is allowed laughing

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81
androgame wrote:

Send them an email bro, they would ask for ID proof, provide that and it would be unlocked

I too had gone through the same phase .

Missing