Hot Deal

Advice Needed ~ Misbehave by Bank Manager ~ Regarding Changing 4500Rs in Cash at PNB Branch

1218°
Deal Cadet
hps21
Hi, I need an Advice. Today I encountered with an very Disturbing Behaviour by PNB Bank Manager. Today I went to an PNB Branch near my home for changing 4500Rs in cash, with the Required Form downloaded from RBI Site and filled, Voter Card as ID proof in Original as well as Self Attested Photocopy, as per RBI Rules/Reqirements. It was first time, I went to change Currency at any Bank. I never went to any Bank for changing currency in cash, before today. I was in need of new/valid currency for meeting my own expenses. I am suffering from Medical condition from past more than 1 month (Having Acidic Reflux Disease along with Fatty Lever Disease and also had Viral fever about 10 days back). From few days I am feeling some problem in my Throat inside and planned to do endoscopy of same as per Doctor advise and for such things and for some day to day expenses, I needed some new/valid currency. I reached Bank at 10:15 AM approximately and joined the Line of peoples outside shutter (Entry Gate) of Bank. It took about 1 Hour for me to able to reach inside Bank after attending the Line, as many peoples were forcely entering the Bank without attending the Line and Guard is/was unable to handle them. On entering Bank, I get to know that on counter that they are changing Currency of 4500Rs to only those peoples who have account in their Bank Branch and their staff directed me to Bank Manager. On contacting Bank Manager, he deny to change my notes and said that he will allow to change notes of his Branch customers only and also advised me to open Bank account in his Bank. When I said him about RBI Rules that anybody can change Notes from Bank upto 4500Rs in cash, he deny to agree and said He made his rule and will not change it. I said him that he is not RBI Governer who can make rules. On that he started Misbehaving and said like -Tum RBI Governer Ho Kya. He asked me to go to Bank where I have Bank Account. I explained him that the Bank (HDFC Bank) where I have my Bank Account is some far distance from my Home (about 5-7KM) and also have Vehicle Parking Problems there. I also asked him that If he have made any rule that non-customers cannot change cash at their Bank branch, than why not they posted such Notice on outside Bank, so such peoples dont waste their time in standing in the line. But, It seem that, He was not interested in talking to me and said like such things wont help. I was not alone and there many peoples like me, who wasted time. I seen there that few peoples were started filling Account opening Form there. I think maybe Manger was trying to complete some kind of target of new customers. Than, I call Police 100 Number for seeking help. On Call I given explained the complete situation, the person from Police control room also talked with Bank Manger on my my phone and was taking my details, but the call got disconnected in between. I call again and give them full details again and again they talked to Bank Manager on my phone. Bank Manager said to them that He have Limited Currency and will give them to his Branch customers only. Later, The person of Police control Board than told me that they cant help me and asked me to go to Bank where I have my account. However, I told her about RBI rules and I also said her that I attended line for 1 hour and if I go to HDFC Bank now, will again have to attend line there , but she deny to help me and asked me to contact at local police station and said Police ko bahut kaam hote hai. But when I reach parking, Police came to Bank, I think they came basis on my first call, Bank Manager also came at parking (infront of Bank) and started misbehaving and speaking loudly, He said like - Tum Pradhan Mantri Ho kya and also call me Jhoota infront of Police peoples and said that there is good parking on HDFC Bank in which I have account and I am Jhoota and speaking Jhoot. He was looking very unprofessional, sepaking loudly and misbehaving a lot and one of Police Person, after listening what I said, denied to help me and asked me to leave the Bank. One Police person tried to help me, but that other Person of Police asked me to leave the Bank. It seems that person and the manager have some connection. Bank is just walking distance from nearby Police station. I need advice of Dimers, whether I just forget all this crap or take some legal Action against such Strange treatment from Bank. I do have Phone Conversations Recording with me in which, Bank Manager talk with Police Department Dial 100 Control Room Person and He explained all his own formed rules to him and denied to change my notes and advice me to go to Bank in which I have my Account. I am thinking to do Complaint of Bank Manager at Local Head Office (LHO) and also thinking to report to Newspaper Agency. However my Family members are not suporting me and saying, to forget these things and dont get in to unnecessary troubles.
80 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

REMOVED

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

REMOVED

Do these things -

1. Be in good health first.
2. Open twitter account, tag PNB, RBI, sri sri 1008 modi ji and any other relevant persons/institutions. Keep tweeting and tagging media houses. Upload audio on soundcloud or youtube and paste a link on the tweets.
3. Complain on the official websites of PNB and RBI. It really helps.
4. Police is afraid of higher authorities. Once a police station refused to register FIR for my stolen phone. I tweeted to Commissioner of Police and the very next day, police registered my FIR. Fuck police. Tweet to relevant authorities.
5. Be optimistic and post your success story here.

Edit: And whatever happens, don’t open account in that branch. Fuck that manager.

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

@OP

i am also like you, Hot Blood

but in this country you just should not do what the blood says ..

Remember that scene in the movie Shaitaan , where the guys was captured by police and in police van the guy said to Police I want to speak to my lawyer, and Cop (Rajeev khandelwal i guess) Slaps him hard.. says this is India

Just have a peace of mind, Grab a beeer

Or See rang de basanti the good day will come.. just not today

replyuser
Click here to reply