Hotness CONFIRMED: Lockdown extended till April 30

Hot Deal CONFIRMED: Lockdown extended till April 30

537°
  • 2819 Views
  • 79 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Repost : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
109
628
13
CONFIRMED: Lockdown extended till April 30

https://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-n...

Extending the lockdown in Delhi only will not serve any purpose," sources quoted Kejriwal as saying in the video conference interaction with the prime minister.
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh also added that there was a huge uncertainty about the incidence rate of the disease and that the nation was in for a long fight. Given the trend in China and several European countries, it was necessary to continue the lockdown.

Expect extension announcement by tomorrow or today

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/12489082276...

https://twitter.com/ArvindKejriwal/status/12489...

78 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2630
45

If Government is not serious enough, then these lock-downs will keep extending.

I will compare lock-downs with +1 , +2 and subsequent entrance exam (Neet, JEE). Government didn’t prepare for the test (coronavirus) and lockdowns are like drop years.

1st lockdown was like first drop year : Government ordered books and coaching material (PPE, Masks) after not doing anything for 2 months, but that stuff is stuck in couriers and about to reach them. That is all they have accomplished in 1st lock-down. Real preparation of test hasn’t started yet

2nd and 3rd drop years are inevitable. And still the government has no idea about the real difficulty of the upcoming test. Things are only going to get more complex.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
628
13
singh.sourabh1234 wrote:

Content has been removed!

For this big decision… State leaders suggestions & opinions matters. We can’t directly reach decision before introspection & due diligence.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
628
13
micke wrote:

If Government is not serious enough, then these lock-downs will keep extending.

I will compare lock-downs with +1 , +2 and subsequent entrance exam (Neet, JEE). Government didn’t prepare for the test (coronavirus) and lockdowns are like drop years.

1st lockdown was like first drop year : Government ordered books and coaching material (PPE, Masks) after not doing anything for 2 months, but that stuff is stuck in couriers and about to reach them. That is all they have accomplished in 1st lock-down. Real preparation of test hasn’t started yet

2nd and 3rd drop years are inevitable. And still the government has no idea about the real difficulty of the upcoming test. Things are only going to get more complex.

Agree with PPE and other essentials inadequacy our govt lacks there.

Even topper (USA) is struggling to pass the test (corona). We shouldn’t directly blame govt as they are doing whatever they can.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
628
13
Expand
getready wrote:

Still a speculation
Don’t feel like trusting these news channels until the official announcement is out

Right

Shortly everything will be officially cleared.

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Right

Shortly everything will be officially cleared.

You mean 8 PM ? stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
628
13
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

You mean 8 PM ? stuck_out_tongue

I believe yes.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21

what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

The same implies here, what good is a lockdown when people will die due to effects of lockdown?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
705
14

Mention delhi in title its not all over india still offical notice pending for lockdown

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
karanoshan wrote:

what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

The same implies here, what good is a lockdown when people will die due to effects of lockdown?

Without mitigation measures in place it will spread like wildfire.
In span of four weeks death count reached 17k in America that’s with partial lockdowns.
Now imagine if we let the virus run its course.
It would be chaos.

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
getready wrote:

Still a speculation
Don’t feel like trusting these news channels until the official announcement is out

Seems obvious to me it will be extended till the end of April.
Many states already announced their extension.
But yeah you are right we should wait for official confirmation.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
628
13
karanoshan wrote:

what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

The same implies here, what good is a lockdown when people will die due to effects of lockdown?

I can understand what you are trying to convey but at this moment this is the only cure available.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1347
11
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

You mean 8 PM ? stuck_out_tongue

Ha Mitron!

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33

PM RECOMMENDS 3 ZONES: RED, GREEN AND YELLOW FOR LOCKDOWN DEPENDING ON SEVERITY OF VIRUS SPREAD. KERALA MODEL MAY BE ADOPTED BY COUNTRY

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

I believe yes.

PRIME MINISTER WILL NOT ADDRESS THE NATION TODAY: SOURCES CNBC

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33

The next two weeks lockdown will be different from the last three weeks: Yediyurappa

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83

Daaru ki dukaan khulegi kya 14 ke baad??? sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

I can understand what you are trying to convey but at this moment this is the only cure available.

Only cure that is officially available!

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
593
21
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

Without mitigation measures in place it will spread like wildfire.
In span of four weeks death count reached 17k in America that’s with partial lockdowns.
Now imagine if we let the virus run its course.
It would be chaos.

I request you to please research independently on the virus, without any prejudge created by official commutation channels , here are points you can starts with -

How does the Isolated Corona Virus look like? Wait, has it still been isolated?
What does test of Corona actually test?
What are exosomes? When are they released? Why the hell the official pictures of virus and exosomes match 100%? Who owns and funds W.H.O? Who has vaccine research going on for Corona? What is event 201, who simulated it?

These are questions to begin with, if can provide 1000s more, the rabbit hole goes deeper than you think it does, just follow the white rabbit!
smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

I request you to please research independently on the virus, without any prejudge created by official commutation channels , here are points you can starts with -

How does the Isolated Corona Virus look like? Wait, has it still been isolated?
What does test of Corona actually test?
What are exosomes? When are they released? Why the hell the official pictures of virus and exosomes match 100%? Who owns and funds W.H.O? Who has vaccine research going on for Corona? What is event 201, who simulated it?

These are questions to begin with, if can provide 1000s more, the rabbit hole goes deeper than you think it does, just follow the white rabbit!
smile

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612508/original/1585732620000.jpg?1586603141

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
200
0
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

You mean 8 PM ? stuck_out_tongue

Hazir jabab

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
200
0
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

PRIME MINISTER WILL NOT ADDRESS THE NATION TODAY: SOURCES CNBC

New cloth set might have not arrived

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11

What about Gujarat??

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6

With lockdown , why not test and isolate aggressively?? And than lifting lockdown areawise….

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

I request you to please research independently on the virus, without any prejudge created by official commutation channels , here are points you can starts with -

How does the Isolated Corona Virus look like? Wait, has it still been isolated?
What does test of Corona actually test?
What are exosomes? When are they released? Why the hell the official pictures of virus and exosomes match 100%? Who owns and funds W.H.O? Who has vaccine research going on for Corona? What is event 201, who simulated it?

These are questions to begin with, if can provide 1000s more, the rabbit hole goes deeper than you think it does, just follow the white rabbit!
smile

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Missing