Airtel 5GB 4G/3G FREE as NEW Year offer

Airtel 5GB 4G/3G FREE as NEW Year offer

151°
Missing
Deal Newbie
55
80
0

Airtel is giving 5GB 4g/3g data as new year offer to its customer.

You can see the balance by *121*2#

This data can be Used from 1 Jan 2017 to 7th Jan 2017.

You no need to do any recharge for it.

It will Reflect in your Main Data balance from 1 Jan 2017.

Source: Airtel Care

https://i.imgur.com/vFEj6j4.png

Expired almost 3 years
15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249

Nothing is there…

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
80
0
Beinghuman wrote:

Nothing is there…

Dial *121*2# you will see it as Free_NewYear_5GB…after dailing wait for few seconds or press Ok on the first message.
https://i.imgur.com/ZKH3ZnU.png

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
41
23515
249
Expand
rajukumar25 wrote:

Dial *121*2# you will see it as Free_NewYear_5GB…after dailing wait for few seconds or press Ok on the first message.
https://i.imgur.com/ZKH3ZnU.png

I already dialed and then replied, wait for other’s reply https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
80
0
Expand
Beinghuman wrote:

I already dialed and then replied, wait for other’s reply https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

you no Need to reply. I talk to customer care and they told that it will start showing in your main data Balance form 1st Jan 2017.

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2282
67

nothing shown me its showing 00.00 nd validity

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
80
0
BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

nothing shown me its showing 00.00 nd validity

maybe they will give to you later…they told that they will give to all airtel customer…anyhow u can use it after 1st jan so still time is there.

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
124
2712
87
Expand
rajukumar25 wrote:

Dial *121*2# you will see it as Free_NewYear_5GB…after dailing wait for few seconds or press Ok on the first message.
https://i.imgur.com/ZKH3ZnU.png

You can hide your mobile number. But what is the use of hiding your balance? Just curious https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
290
2738
24
Expand
ZIZER wrote:

You can hide your mobile number. But what is the use of hiding your balance? Just curious https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

For your safety, you may get an attack after get to see the balance of 5k https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cck436iviaewxt2
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
Expand
ZIZER wrote:

You can hide your mobile number. But what is the use of hiding your balance? Just curious https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Kachu Paisa me hui rahi kari

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45

I have received complimentary 10GB 3G & 5GB 2G with validity till 2nd Jan, 2016. Have been using since last week. I noticed this only while trying to recharge for 3g.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/447645/medium/3753152v7z1ww.png?1481797248

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2064
132

showing but where is start date?
its showing only till 7th

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
80
0
Majestic wrote:

showing but where is start date?
its showing only till 7th

U can start using from 1st Jan

Images
Entertainer
46
34844
353

Airtel TV commercial is saying Free A2A calls. .. What’s happening at Airtel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

1443622317
Deal Cadet
144
634
8

i got 5gb night n 5gb day data

Images
suspended
387
9530
101
saucap wrote:

Airtel TV commercial is saying Free A2A calls. .. What’s happening at Airtel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

#JioEffect

BTW, it’s under a plan of about 400 for 28 days or something.

Missing