Airtel broadband stops data rollover for V-Fibe...

Airtel broadband stops data rollover for V-Fiber, Xtreme connections

199°
Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5744
120
Airtel broadband stops data rollover for V-Fiber, Xtreme connections

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story...

Airtel V-Fiber users will no longer be able to avail the unused data from their previous billing cycle because the company has dropped its data rollover facility. The company seems to have removed this facility earlier this month. Airtel has renamed its broadband service to Xstream Fibre now.

Typical Airtel… grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

36 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1

This is precisely why people call it Chortel rage

Half of India has moved away from them to Jio but the idiots still don’t get it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2923
40

wait till next bill generation to be sure
but such things are bound to happen in a oligopoly

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
panchabhut wrote:

wait till next bill generation to be sure

+1
You may also give a request for cancellation for your connection and mention this as the reason. They may reduce the price of your existing pack if they can’t continue with rollover.
Oh, don’t need to cancel. Sometimes a warning is sufficient to get the work done

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39

chor hai ye sada ke liye

Ironman
Deal Cadet
3
352
48

They have added option to convert existing plans to unlimited (3 TB) @ 299 extra every month and want users to opt for that and hence removing rollover benefit

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36

…airtel gave me 1000 gb extra last year….n 350 gb per month….n data roll over on top of it….no news of data roll over is over…will check but today renewed my amazon prime membership…1000 rs gain…

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36

Airtel has confirmed that it has stopped data rollover feature to all its new broadband users in India. The change will also apply to existing users who make any change in their broadband plan. However, for rest the data rollover feature stays

…so i believe data roll over will work for me…cheers…

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5744
120
still_guessing wrote:

Airtel has confirmed that it has stopped data rollover feature to all its new broadband users in India. The change will also apply to existing users who make any change in their broadband plan. However, for rest the data rollover feature stays

…so i believe data roll over will work for me…cheers…

Really.. you mean if we do not change in plan, data rollover will stay as it is?
It is good, if they are doing this smile

Really.. you mean if we do not change in plan, data rollover will stay as it is?
It is good, if they are doing this smile

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Really.. you mean if we do not change in plan, data rollover will stay as it is?
It is good, if they are doing this smile

Really.. you mean if we do not change in plan, data rollover will stay as it is?
It is good, if they are doing this smile

Yes

Download
Deal Cadet
120
943
34

I use my monthly 150gb in a week or two.. rollover doesn’t matter for me.
They always give me 1000gb smart bites for free, I have to call them back once it is over (once in 8-9 months).
My plan is 549/- happy with airtel service grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
AppleFan wrote:

I use my monthly 150gb in a week or two.. rollover doesn’t matter for me.
They always give me 1000gb smart bites for free, I have to call them back once it is over (once in 8-9 months).
My plan is 549/- happy with airtel service grinning

Whats speed of your plan till fup and after? Also location?

Download
Deal Cadet
120
943
34
Expand
coderguy wrote:

Whats speed of your plan till fup and after? Also location?

40mbps – Bengaluru
Speed never falls down due to smart bites.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5744
120
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

40mbps – Bengaluru
Speed never falls down due to smart bites.

Airtel broadband is stable and speed is always good here as they are offering Fiber Optics here in my area!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

40mbps – Bengaluru
Speed never falls down due to smart bites.

You get 1000gb smart bytes in 8-9 months right?

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
coderguy wrote:

You get 1000gb smart bytes in 8-9 months right?

what is this smart bites

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Airtel broadband is stable and speed is always good here as they are offering Fiber Optics here in my area!

Is there any true unlimited plan in Bangalore <1k and >40 mbps speed?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

what is this smart bites

Extra gb

Download
Deal Cadet
120
943
34
Expand
coderguy wrote:

You get 1000gb smart bytes in 8-9 months right?

May be even quicker as well, depends on how you deal with customer care.
As per CC, they will give 750gb smart bites once in a year.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5744
120
Expand
coderguy wrote:

Is there any true unlimited plan in Bangalore <1k and >40 mbps speed?

Not sure for Bangalore.. I am in Delhi smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

May be even quicker as well, depends on how you deal with customer care.
As per CC, they will give 750gb smart bites once in a year.

Thats great but my problem is that i download games alot(they’re heavy) so i choose less speed but truly unlimited plan.

Download
Deal Cadet
120
943
34
Expand
coderguy wrote:

Thats great but my problem is that i download games alot(they’re heavy) so i choose less speed but truly unlimited plan.

Hathaway provides true unlimited for less cost.. check service in your area.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Your Feedback Is taken.Newly Launched Unlimited [email protected]@1816 For 3Mnths&Get 1Mnth Free For Your Hathway A/c.********** .Pay online or Call 7019137100.TC

So are you using hathway?

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
63
878
11
AppleFan wrote:

I use my monthly 150gb in a week or two.. rollover doesn’t matter for me.
They always give me 1000gb smart bites for free, I have to call them back once it is over (once in 8-9 months).
My plan is 549/- happy with airtel service grinning

What reason u give them to get 1000 gb? Cancelation?

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
157
3
still_guessing wrote:

…airtel gave me 1000 gb extra last year….n 350 gb per month….n data roll over on top of it….no news of data roll over is over…will check but today renewed my amazon prime membership…1000 rs gain…

Please let me know how did you renew Amazon prime membership? I am using Airtel broadband and Amazon prime membership (from Airtel) will end in December. Thanks in advance

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1500
36
Expand
jvin982639 wrote:

Please let me know how did you renew Amazon prime membership? I am using Airtel broadband and Amazon prime membership (from Airtel) will end in December. Thanks in advance

In airtel app there is an option…free gifts…like 1 year amazon prime…1 year shaw academy membership…3 month netflix etc…when ur prime membership ends and you get a message from amazon that it has ended then go to airtel and start it.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
coderguy wrote:

Thats great but my problem is that i download games alot(they’re heavy) so i choose less speed but truly unlimited plan.

40gb +

these days its not possible to download without torrent

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

40gb +

these days its not possible to download without torrent

No I mean steam 

Missing