Airtel Increase Validity Question

Airtel Increase Validity Question

38°
Missing
Deal Cadet
2,680
309
7

Hello. Does airtel gives 28 days validity on 100 recharge. Last time when i recharged with 100 topup in december got 28 days validity. In airtel app not showing service validity but that time also not showing. Can anyone who recently topped up with 100 can confirm? Thanks.

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
18

There is no validity with any top up recharges but main balance has no expiry.
You have to recharge with any smart recharges or Unlimited plan to keep your number active.
The least you can spend it do a recharge of 48Rs plan which will give you 3GB and 28 days validity. If you sufficient balance then you can do this recharge Airtel Thanks App as well.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5
TechnoFrendz wrote:

There is no validity with any top up recharges but main balance has no expiry.
You have to recharge with any smart recharges or Unlimited plan to keep your number active.
The least you can spend it do a recharge of 48Rs plan which will give you 3GB and 28 days validity. If you sufficient balance then you can do this recharge Airtel Thanks App as well.

This will also give 28 days validity for outgoing and incoming call?

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
18
Expand
RunZone wrote:

This will also give 28 days validity for outgoing and incoming call?

Yes, validity will increase for 28 days. I have been using this from last 2 months.
of-course, you will be charged for calling/sms , as this plan is data only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Yes, validity will increase for 28 days. I have been using this from last 2 months.
of-course, you will be charged for calling/sms , as this plan is data only.

Thanks bro, I recharged with 49 some day back.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2,680
309
7
COUNTSTOP wrote:

Better ask cc

Already talked cc. They said no validity that app shows. I want to confirm if anyone does 100 topup. As I said in december I got 28 days validity also with talktime.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2,680
309
7
Expand
RunZone wrote:

This will also give 28 days validity for outgoing and incoming call?

Yes. It will give 28 days service validity.

Missing