Airtel Money Discussion !

Airtel Money Discussion !

21°
Giphy
Coupon Baba
43
11038
220

Hi Friends,

I want to know Airtel Money Mini KYC Wallet money can’t be used ?
I have created Airtel Money Wallet with Mini – KYC , i have received 51/- wallet balance but not able to use it !

Any one knows why this happened ?

I am getting this error " Debit Transactions not allowed on this Account "

Note : Unable to do recharge as well .

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
344
1805
27

Write to [email protected]
With full details and your problem. They’ll ask you for your documents.
Probably, you used your ID in some other Airtel wallet already. That’s why such error throws up. Even though some genuine users are also facing this kind of harassment.

Giphy
Coupon Baba
43
11038
220
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Write to [email protected]
With full details and your problem. They’ll ask you for your documents.
Probably, you used your ID in some other Airtel wallet already. That’s why such error throws up. Even though some genuine users are also facing this kind of harassment.

Ok, will write to them , documents used once on  this.wallet  only and never used same documents again though getting this error.

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
367
1438
26
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Ok, will write to them , documents used once on  this.wallet  only and never used same documents again though getting this error.

I’ve also faced same issue. After writing them & sending valid documents the unblocked my account after 11days.

Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
219
771
5

u can use On PhonePe app Wallet option Link Airtel money wallet With phonepe

Do Electicity Bill Payment With Airtel Money Wallet Balance.

Tenor %281%29
Deal Cadet
51
276
3
ChanduCh wrote:

u can use On PhonePe app Wallet option Link Airtel money wallet With phonepe

Do Electicity Bill Payment With Airtel Money Wallet Balance.

wont work, airtel wallet is debit freezed.

Missing