Hot Deal

Airtel Payment bank 20,000 money stuck!! Airtel giving automated responses.

1435°
Deal Cadet
sobirvs

I have 2 accounts in airtel payment bank, one of mine and one of my girlfriend

On 16th this month I did 6-7 transactions in total on both accounts and only 1 got successful. all the payments were for 10,000. now 50k was stuck but 30k has been reversed. though the issue is airtel is saying 3 transactions are successful.

So 3 transactions are successful according to them of 10k each. but in the person’s statement where i was sending the amount, only 1 transaction is successful.

I don’t know what to do, I am with them through email in various threads and in all of them they say it’s successful however upon asking for RRN number, only one was given to me which clearly in not mentioned in my beneficiary statement hence the payment didn’t clear. still they are not replying properly.

what kind of shitty bank is this? i don’t even know if they have DDF form (dispute declaration form) available in normal airtel stores in order to proceed with this.

Anyone can help ?

39 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

what the hell is wrong with airtel ….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

for a bank to be so irresponsible, it’s pathetic and shameful, it’s one thing to do this kind of work with your prepaid/postpaid customers, as the money involved is quite low compared to a service for bank accounts as the money is on higher side.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How much time passed?

Have you tried http://www.airtel.in/forme/home/ne...lp ? If not try once.. link for checking status is there on that page. You will get a response within 2- 3 hours.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

more than 4 days.

i will try that link and lodge a complain, let’s see , thanks bro.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try filling a complaint against them on Rbi ombudsman

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

link ? i remmeber doing this for SCB TRANSACTION which they didn’t refund and it took 3 months to get 500 rs back.

View 4 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Thaa-daaaa https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif We welcome you to the world of new surprises “Airtel” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sach mein, chor saale..

“thiefs airtel”

Link Copied

Chundi operator Airtel ….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

really.. the frustration level is at peak for me..

Link Copied

Did you posted feedback in the link I gave.? You should have got response by now..

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

3 Peoples back to back have same experience …I request u to port out from Non sense Chindichori network …This Airtel so ridculs than Rcom

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro , it’s about the bank not the SIM, even if I port out, the bank will remain until i close it.

Link Copied

I have done so many transactions with airtel and have never faced any such issues. There should be certainly something wrong which is causing the system to flag the account. I usually log only one account from one device. I have done transactions in huge amount and have not faced any single issue yet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Problems are with UPI transactions, they are failing. I am not sure if its airtel issue or NPCI but whatever, atleast what airtel can do is reply?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Mot possibly Airtel is using NPCI gateway for payment settlement. The gateway is not very stable and many times payment failure happens in process. The sender bank gets a response that payment was successful but the receiver bank gets payment failure message and the payment gets stuck in the gateway. The reconciliation normally takes place in 3-4 working days and sender bank gets refund. So airtel may not be telling a lie as their system in showing payment as successful. Try again on monday.
But curious. what really prompted you to use aitel bank for such large amounts?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Their 7.25% interest, yup my bad. And yes, they are using NPCI, who else provides gateway for UPI anyways afaik. The problem is not money is stuck, but even if it is stuck, atleast they can reply accordingly? Can expect this from a telecom company but when a company goes into banking sector, they need to take their customers seriously.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Dont expect resolution / replies until monday
Most of them are ineffective because of festive season
Try contacting them for the same again on monday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
This time when you mail them, add every detail
including your bank statement (the transaction / reference no)
Also try visiting any local airtel store

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro, I am getting replies but one was “the payment is sucessful” … when i asked for RRN number, another email came saying "the issue has already been responded n such and such time/date. Then i wrote on the subject it is not enough, as I am asking fr RRN number, again I got email from airtel saying they have already replied, that’s what getting onto my nerves

View 2 more replies
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Few days back i tried adding funds to DBS bank using debit card, transaction successful at other bank end.. but funds not added and there was no entry in dbs..

Dbs CC had no clue abt this transaction and other bank said it is successful, contact merchant https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif .

Automatically i got refund on 5th working day..
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same for me , i am waiting now. CC told me that DBS puts new accounts in dormant /inactive mode even after Aadhar verification. To activate my account i was asked to initiate a NEFT, which when hits their banking systems, my account gets activated. Until then UPI and debit card transfers fail. They should tell this at account verification itself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

got money back.. wow, they really did gave me a shock.. now transferring all my money to kotak/digibank fcuk airtel! i dn’t want to trust them anymore..

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

how many working days you waited ?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tweet them on Airtel India…they will respond u…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My transaction of rs 10000 through Airtel paynent bank was failed but i didn’t get refund 14 days already completed .

replyuser
Click here to reply