Airtel Prepaid Customers on Rs 129 and Above Pl...

Airtel Prepaid Customers on Rs 129 and Above Plans Will Be Eligible for Free Hello Tunes

74°
Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant

The subscribers will be able to select hello tunes from Wynk Music app

To be eligible for free hello tunes, the subscribers will have to be on Rs 129 and above prepaid or postpaid plans

How to Select Hello Tunes from Wynk Music App

In order to get the free hello tunes for their numbers, the subscribers will have to update their Wynk Music app. Customers will be able to set and change their ‘Hello Tunes’ as many times as they want. One only needs to renew the FREE ‘Hello Tunes’ subscription through Wynk Music every 30 days. Wynk Music’s extensive library offers popular music in 12 genres and 15 languages, including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and more.

After downloading the latest version of the Wynk Music app, the subscribers will have to tap the ‘Hello Tunes’ icon on the top right-hand corner of the app, after selecting their favourite song, they will be able to set it as their Hello Tune. Alternatively, users can play their favourite song and click on the Hello Tunes icon in the music player to set the song as their Hello Tune.

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet

Finally came to Airtel. Good to hear about this. Nice share bro

Missing
Deal Cadet

Corporate users are not eligible.

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
jaybro wrote:

Finally came to Airtel. Good to hear about this. Nice share bro

smile From last 2 months , Airtel speed is improved Non-CA phone speed 55-70 Mbps . They also added 900Mah (Band8) in Maharashtra . So , indoor coverage improved .
Ninja tune
Deal Cadet

how to find which band my phone is using?

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
nimod wrote:

how to find which band my phone is using?

If jio user , netvelocity app shows which band connected .

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:
smile From last 2 months , Airtel speed is improved Non-CA phone speed 55-70 Mbps . They also added 900Mah (Band8) in Maharashtra . So , indoor coverage improved .

does airtel support CA. I think presently only Jio is supporting CA

Missing