Airtel query

Airtel query

129°
Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516

Have a airtel sim with 466 main balance
The incoming expires today (my previous 23 rupees recharge expired on 29 feb)
Now if i dont recharge today, will they forfeit the main balance, might be a silly doubt but this is the first time i have reached this late so unsure.
Also any good option to recharge from main balance ?
I have unlimited plan running on bsnl number so wont need that, just need to keep the sim alive for incoming
TIA !

26 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
183
358
6

No, Balance will be in the Account.
Only services will be barred.
RC48 will do your work.

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
jennyllwilliams wrote:

No, Balance will be in the Account.
Only services will be barred.
RC48 will do your work.

Thanks alot +KG, will check with 48 rupees recharge next week , if balance is safe then wont hurry smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
358
6
Expand
androgame wrote:

Thanks alot +KG, will check with 48 rupees recharge next week , if balance is safe then wont hurry smile

Bro I never reached to this situation since #not verified. But AFAIK Balance will be safe.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
129
5152
66

If u didn’t recharge they will deduct 45rs from ur main balance vaild for 28days..

Instead active data pack from ur main balance it’s btw 47 to 49rs for nxt 28 days

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
chetanc12 wrote:

If u didn’t recharge they will deduct 45rs from ur main balance vaild for 28days..

Instead active data pack from ur main balance it’s btw 47 to 49rs for nxt 28 days

Have stopped the auto debit for 45 rupees, so will they still deduct it today ?
Will recharge with 48 for a safer side

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
358
6
chetanc12 wrote:

If u didn’t recharge they will deduct 45rs from ur main balance vaild for 28days..

Instead active data pack from ur main balance it’s btw 47 to 49rs for nxt 28 days

May be Auto Debit stopped for @ androgame.

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
358
6
Expand
androgame wrote:

Have stopped the auto debit for 45 rupees, so will they still deduct it today ?
Will recharge with 48 for a safer side

How you got succeeded in it ??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
129
5152
66
Expand
androgame wrote:

Have stopped the auto debit for 45 rupees, so will they still deduct it today ?
Will recharge with 48 for a safer side

Y recharge since u have enough balance active any data pack since it’s ur secondary number..

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
Expand
chetanc12 wrote:

Y recharge since u have enough balance active any data pack since it’s ur secondary number..

Yeah, meant that only by recharge sunglasses

Missing
Entertainer
733
2508
36

45 will be auto deducted.
Do 46 rs data pack rc, will keep your incoming and outgoing active. smile

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

45 will be auto deducted.
Do 46 rs data pack rc, will keep your incoming and outgoing active. smile

Yes bro, did 48 one for 3 gb (Couldnt find this 46 one)

Missing
Analyst
991
2702
23
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, did 48 one for 3 gb (Couldnt find this 46 one)

₹46 one is the SMS Pack With 1000 SMS

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607266/original/IMG_20200306_141002.jpg?1583484025

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

₹46 one is the SMS Pack With 1000 SMS

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607266/original/IMG_20200306_141002.jpg?1583484025

Yeah , saw that but it didnt mention any expiry (pack validity)
I thought some other data pack was there

Missing
Analyst
991
2702
23
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah , saw that but it didnt mention any expiry (pack validity)
I thought some other data pack was there

After clicking it shows validity 28 days

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

After clicking it shows validity 28 days

sunglasses 3 gb data is more useful for me then
Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

It used to work well earlier but not since the last month.

I stopped the auto debit on 26 feb only , earlier it was auto deducting 23 rupees but 45 without any benefit looked high to me, so disabled

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
592
6

guys can we recharge u limited plams like 399 from balance?

Missing
Entertainer
733
2508
36
Expand
amitsp wrote:

my current balnce is 66…it shows balance  payment option only for 19 rs rchg and not others like 45

Should show
Plan must be < main balance

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
Expand
amitsp wrote:

my current balnce is 66…it shows balance  payment option only for 19 rs rchg and not others like 45

45 plan cant be activated through balance with my airtel app, its not showing even for me with 400+ balance, but 46-48 ones can be activated , check them

Missing
Critic
15
983
9

Question:
My yearly plan on Airtel is expiring next week. My mom uses this number for calls only, no data. I’m open to porting out if plans are cheaper on other operator. Haven’t been following plan news for months now. Can anyone suggest what is the cheapest operator for calls in Delhi, on long or short term recharge? 

Missing