AIRTEL RECHARGE UPDATE (Removed 23 rupees recha...

AIRTEL RECHARGE UPDATE (Removed 23 rupees recharge)

258°
45
45.0
Missing
suspended
51
808
1
38 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Cropped 1419548328
Deal Cadet
108
108
1

shit i was searching for it for so long

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
135
0

Reply to Airtel
I am switching to bsnl

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0

Ditch AVOID Join JIO

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
961
15

I Can See On Official Page Of Airtel And Also On Airtel App.
And One Of My Airtel Received Sms To Recharge With 23 To Get 28 Days Extension,

Its State/User Specific.

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
101
2

Expected this as vodafone also did the same already

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Pehle sab free kr do aur jab addiction ho jaye to fir users ki keh k lo… thanks to jio

Cropped197106562
Deal Subedar
42
1226
19
mspokhariya17192 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600219/original/Screenshot_2019-12-28-15-52-03-374_com.myairtelapp.jpg?1577528536Its Still There Showing on My Airtel App

But not able to recharge. Always getting failed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Very bad move.. just did it yesterday

Cropped 1419548328
Deal Cadet
108
108
1

i tried via amazon and it went through success

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
961
15

Yes, CC Said There Is No Update For The Same. It Might Be State/User Specific As Of Now.

So All Can Do Recharge Of 23 Till It Lasts stuck_out_tongue

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
56
174
14

23 automatically deducted from main balance for 28 days validity

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3155
45
Expand
sricharangunda wrote:

Telangana

My airtel plan ends tomorrow.. don’t know whether it works or not for my circle (Tamilnadu) !
Any USSD code for self recharging from main balance ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
mspokhariya17192 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600219/original/Screenshot_2019-12-28-15-52-03-374_com.myairtelapp.jpg?1577528536Its Still There Showing on My Airtel App

Its available for all..maybe circle shutdown

Cropped1387150680
Deal Subedar
735
1085
32
deepansh.ku489148 wrote:

Pehle sab free kr do aur jab addiction ho jaye to fir users ki keh k lo… thanks to jio

No.. thanks to government and TRAI.

This min. Recharge of 10 rupees every 6 months was an old TRAI regulation. But when Airtel, Idea, Vodafone all got together and started charging min. 35 recharge or 23 deduction per month ( it falls under unfair trade practice called price fixing) TRAI was silent.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
106
0

Before jio validity wasn’t a thing. And data used to be expensive (big contributor to revenue). Now that data per GB is significantly down, they’ve resurrected ‘validity’ concept to sustain. I don’t think old TRAI regulations still make sense as the dynamics have changed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
106
0

Also, its a good thing Airtel and vodafone are still alive (Although voda had to consolidate to sustain). Imagine if only Jio survived and all others went bust, jio would start increasing prices at their own will.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
146
8
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

My airtel plan ends tomorrow.. don’t know whether it works or not for my circle (Tamilnadu) !
Any USSD code for self recharging from main balance ?

It works my number got auto charged 23 yesterday .. Chennai circle

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
124
247
4

Just recharged my Airtel number with 23 on freecharge smoothly. N got 20 cashback using LAST20 .. MAY BE CODE IS USER SPECIFIC. 🙈

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
138
1513
33

I used to laugh at my uncles and other family members who took mobile connection early in 2000 or even before that for paying for incoming calls. Now in 2019 I have already paid nearly 500 rupees just to keep my number active, which basically is paying for incoming calls.

Good clownish shit. Thanks.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
8
3155
45
Expand
marketrun wrote:

It works my number got auto charged 23 yesterday .. Chennai circle

Thanks for sharing bro ! Hope mine also gets extended by deducting 23 tomorrow ! Lets see !

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
770
15
SS3321 wrote:

Also, its a good thing Airtel and vodafone are still alive (Although voda had to consolidate to sustain). Imagine if only Jio survived and all others went bust, jio would start increasing prices at their own will.

No point in commenting this here. Majority of here wants non-JIO players to shut down. You can find many post in name of AVOID. These guys don’t understand what will happen to them if there is no competition.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
335
1038
11
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

No point in commenting this here. Majority of here wants non-JIO players to shut down. You can find many post in name of AVOID. These guys don’t understand what will happen to them if there is no competition.

Gyani baba , Please shed some gyan on the ERA of CHORTEL .
Might be you were not born than or doing preschool.

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
770
15
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Gyani baba , Please shed some gyan on the ERA of CHORTEL .
Might be you were not born than or doing preschool.

i never faced the issue in that era. You should be wise enough to chose the operator. PERIOD.

If Jio is for social service, why JIO increased the tariff after tariff increased by your so called AVOID?

When JIO started charging
Postpaid plan : 28 days for 399 (unlimited calls daily 1 GB)
Prepaid plan : 84 days for 399 (unlimited calls daily 1 GB)

Why there is so much difference for same benefits?

Missing
Deal Cadet
192
403
11
Expand
marketrun wrote:

It works my number got auto charged 23 yesterday .. Chennai circle

Is it bcoz it still shows 23rc in Airtel thanks app ?! Will it work on Chennai circle alone then ?! My current 23 pack is getting expired on Jan 1st nly

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
1

My balance also got auto deducted towards activation of Rs 23 plan yesterday. Rajasthan circle

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3041
41
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

No.. thanks to government and TRAI.

This min. Recharge of 10 rupees every 6 months was an old TRAI regulation. But when Airtel, Idea, Vodafone all got together and started charging min. 35 recharge or 23 deduction per month ( it falls under unfair trade practice called price fixing) TRAI was silent.

TRAI requirement was 200 every 6 mths.

Missing