Hot Deal

Alert Alert Alert, Guys Don't use Komparify for Purchasing flipkart voucher of 500 they are sending invalid vouchers.

341°
Deal Subedar
MJ1986

Alert Alert Alert, Guys Don’t use Komparify for Purchasing flipkart voucher of 500, please check google play store so many customers got invalid voucchers from komparify, their customer care also not solve problem. please tell anyone for faster resolution from komparify.

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Could be some technical problem.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes I accepted technical problem, but their customer service team also not respomding to our mails,  and our complaints. That’s the main problem from komparify.

View 4 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Is this happening with other brand vouchers as well?

Link Copied

If Any solution pls tell me.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Mine also same invalid 500 rupees gone

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bought amazon EGV of 50 rs once from comparify and that worked smoothly.
Don’t know if they have some issue with FK or something else.
Anyways be on safe side and don’t purchase anything from komparify till they fix this issue.
When they got to know downfall in users interest then they will have to fix this asap.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys that’s true… Don’t buy Flipkart Gift cards from komparify… Even i have bought Flipkart GC worth 500 and i was unable to redeem it… I have sent many mails to [email protected] and they are not responding… Someone Please help me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bought one Flipkart Gift voucher 500.. invalid code with pin

Link Copied

Guys be aware from komparify, don’t purchase flipkart voucher from them, they didn’t solve their issue till date.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Is this issue resolved? Need to buy fk vouchers

Link Copied

My issues is resolved and they send new gift voucher. Iam not confirmed this issue resolved or not.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have purchased gold worth of 4500 rs in komparify app from amazon pay….This order is still in pending for 36 hours…please help

replyuser
Click here to reply