ALERT Don't Activate Airtel 149 Pack. Tnc has c...

ALERT Don't Activate Airtel 149 Pack. Tnc has changed for it.

189°
Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,289
88195
1204

Now 149 pack gives Unlimited all Local+ STD calls, FREE outgoing in National Roaming, 100 SMS/day + 1GB data. Validity (days) 20 Days

old benfits of 149 pack is now available in new 169 pack. Enjoy Unlimited National Calls, 1GB data per day,100 National SMS/day Validity (days) 28 Days

13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3807
187

previously it was under special offer right.

Missing
Deal Subedar
243
1807
20
rajrocks wrote:

Now 149 pack gives Unlimited all Local+ STD calls, FREE outgoing in National Roaming, 100 SMS/day + 1GB data. Validity (days) 20 Days

old benfits of 149 pack is now available in new 169 pack. Enjoy Unlimited National Calls, 1GB data per day,100 National SMS/day Validity (days) 28 Days

i believe mass portings to Jio will happen very soon, or it might have already started. AVoID and BSNL is leaving no stone unturned to push/bulldoze their remaining customers to Jio or probably JioPhone I Have already moved my primary number to Jio and having a backup number in Airtel with some 30 or so balance. and airtel recently deducted some 25 or so balance for incoming calls and i am not bothered in saving that number either LOL.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,289
88195
1204
telugurocks wrote:

previously it was under special offer right.

Nope. Was under unlimited packs.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
115
4500
56

Thanks for alert.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
332
3396
65

you just saved me..thought to activate this pack this afternoon

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58
Expand
dev007 wrote:

i believe mass portings to Jio will happen very soon, or it might have already started. AVoID and BSNL is leaving no stone unturned to push/bulldoze their remaining customers to Jio or probably JioPhone I Have already moved my primary number to Jio and having a backup number in Airtel with some 30 or so balance. and airtel recently deducted some 25 or so balance for incoming calls and i am not bothered in saving that number either LOL.

what BSNL did?
val reduction? It seems it is only for our circle.. have checked other circle-websites it is still 180 there…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58

I am not getting 149 in options for activation.
But on website, it’s validity is actually reduced to 20 days.

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135

Typical Airtel.

Missing
Entertainer
222
1863
22
telugurocks wrote:

previously it was under special offer right.

.

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11

Net toh chalta nahi chortel ka  aur  baadi baadi fekta hai

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11

Customer care no. 198 ,  121   no option to talk to cc

Missing
Critic
373
3145
43

make jio your main number and activate auto deduction of 23 for keeping the airtel number. you can always use paytm/freecharge etc to load 10×3 at 100% cashback every month.

Missing