Aliexpress Need Help

Aliexpress Need Help

112°
2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
13
23
3488
55

Hi Dimers,
Ordered first time from AliExpress (Earphone) can anyone help me with the current status,what does it means

HELD BY CUSTOM

https://prnt.sc/...6q

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
44
1

It means package is held by custom and after inspection they will forward it to indian postal department. If product price exceed a certain price limit then they may put fine too. Dont worry, just wait and you will get your parcel.

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
0
102
608
9

Dont worry it is at custom office. If u have ordered from aliex. standard delivery u will receive in 20_25 days . But if choose indian post more days required. Next time choose wisely

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
16
53
2030
13
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Dont worry it is at custom office. If u have ordered from aliex. standard delivery u will receive in 20_25 days . But if choose indian post more days required. Next time choose wisely

Ordered first time from AliExpress ( replacement mobile lcd screen ) showing as
Held by Custom when i asked seller he told Import clearance failure . below are the tracking details RB585290755SG what it means Thank you in advance

confused india post tracking

aliexpress

confused ips tracking

aliexpress12

confused seller given tracking https://global.caini...om

aliexpress1
screen capture windows 7

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Cadet
0
102
608
9
Expand
Src_045 wrote:

Ordered first time from AliExpress ( replacement mobile lcd screen ) showing as
Held by Custom when i asked seller he told Import clearance failure . below are the tracking details RB585290755SG what it means Thank you in advance

confused india post tracking

aliexpress

confused ips tracking

aliexpress12

confused seller given tracking https://global.caini...om

aliexpress1
screen capture windows 7

Wait for 7 more days. For further progress. If still nothing to to ur local post office with that trackimg id. Just sit back and chilax

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
16
53
2030
13
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Wait for 7 more days. For further progress. If still nothing to to ur local post office with that trackimg id. Just sit back and chilax

Thanks got the package today. Kg

Missing