ALL MOBIKWIK USERS PAY ATTENTION.

ALL MOBIKWIK USERS PAY ATTENTION.

336°
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
212
1

Dear all,

those who are using mobikwik has suprised with 5% supercash only terms and condition. plz comment here how can we deal with this sudden worsening wallet restriction day by day. comment compulsory by all. lets show mobikwik how many users are troubled by this.

plz comment, feedback and review this wallet.

44 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Very soon this 3rd class MobiKwik is going to shut down, wallet users are not servant of MobiKwik.

Micro
Deal Cadet
1
90
650
4

burn mobidick office

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
16
60
4806
94

is that 5% even usable now… all those who have done KYC – please check the shopping portals and see if its picking up 5%….

whats the use of doing KYC if it does not work

rage
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4758
68
desidude2013 wrote:

is that 5% even usable now… all those who have done KYC – please check the shopping portals and see if its picking up 5%….

whats the use of doing KYC if it does not work

rage

I am still wondering that.. Tried testing on grofers and 1mg yesterday mid night and found it was deducting full balance from main account and 5% extra from supercash balance too. I was sleepy so still not sure if I was hallucinating.

00000915
Deal Cadet
0
260
182
1

No use of doing kyc . All smashed by this terms. If we use now will cost more than earlier as double expensive because of no use of kyc by this terms. Dear all if you are using mobikwik is trouble they post negative comments on twitter then can understand and remove restrictions as I done on twitter . You can see me on twitter !

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Very big cheater. Not have any fixed policy. We have to switch on other option like payzapp, pe phone, hepatic, Niki, where we have sure cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
212
1

First we need to earn supercash. For that we have to spend a lot. Then to use only 5% we have to spend again. Now uf u calculate this it is negligible cashback that we earn.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
212
1

Rather than decreasing 5% supercash usage. They should allow to use 10% of order value of ssupercash. It will benefit both company and wallet users. Because they earn both times when we earn and burn supercash.

Hybrid
Deal Subedar
2
1,510
1598
55

We all should complaint in their Facebook and Twitter Page and give their app rating 1 star for change it to 10%, they can’t change all terms and conditions in 1 day. At least they should give one month time to use supercash. They are cheating customers by name of supercash and change it in one day. They should give prior notice before change.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
150
4

A lawsuit is worthy for the pathetic standards

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Mobikwik needs new funding, no need to be angry

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Mobikwik running a parallel currency name as supercash Reserve Bank of India should interfere and take a action against the company. Convert whole supercash to main balance immediately

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0

Give negetive comment in playstore n rate 1 star

P
suspended
0
83
1620
23
shashigarg53562 wrote:

Mobikwik running a parallel currency name as supercash Reserve Bank of India should interfere and take a action against the company. Convert whole supercash to main balance immediately

You are right but who will take the pain to write to RBI

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
10
248
10
kamleshmangnani82566 wrote:

Rather than decreasing 5% supercash usage. They should allow to use 10% of order value of ssupercash. It will benefit both company and wallet users. Because they earn both times when we earn and burn supercash.

don’t give such ideas..delete it asap

Micro
Deal Cadet
1
90
650
4
Expand
kamleshmangnani82566 wrote:

But i dont think you will find anyone there

I have checked i lived in short time Gurgaon so i know were is they hiding biggest looser is ShopClues there office running in shop with 4chair and 1table

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
107
382
7

Update the website where we can purchase with super cash.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
201
4

Didn’t do the KYC for ChoduKwik. Let it rote in cyberspace.

Also gave 1-star rating in the google play store. And marked all email ids of ChoduKwik as SPAM.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
16
60
4806
94
Hybrid wrote:

We all should complaint in their Facebook and Twitter Page and give their app rating 1 star for change it to 10%, they can’t change all terms and conditions in 1 day. At least they should give one month time to use supercash. They are cheating customers by name of supercash and change it in one day. They should give prior notice before change.

SEE THEIR facebook + twitter -people are complaining but these mobik only giving standard replies

rage
Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
49
3736
51

Complaint on twitter. And now hoping for a rubbish reply only. lol

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
16
60
4806
94
typhoon wrote:

Complaint on twitter. And now hoping for a rubbish reply only. lol

all standard replies about new policies etc

2793455 640x640
Deal Cadet
0
54
218
4

I have a genuine question to ask a Mobkwik user: Say you spend 1000 for billpayment and get 100% cashbacck i.e 1000 Supercash. You spend another 1000 on bill payment and pay Rs. 950 + 50 SC.
So essentially you would have to pay 1950 to get the benefit of rs 50. Is it really worth getting 50 discount on 2000? Aren’t there no other websites that provide better cashbacks than 2.5%?

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
49
3736
51
2020 wrote:

I have a genuine question to ask a Mobkwik user: Say you spend 1000 for billpayment and get 100% cashbacck i.e 1000 Supercash. You spend another 1000 on bill payment and pay Rs. 950 + 50 SC.
So essentially you would have to pay 1950 to get the benefit of rs 50. Is it really worth getting 50 discount on 2000? Aren’t there no other websites that provide better cashbacks than 2.5%?

lol Easily we get 15% min.
Images
Deal Captain
17
351
7808
70
2020 wrote:

I have a genuine question to ask a Mobkwik user: Say you spend 1000 for billpayment and get 100% cashbacck i.e 1000 Supercash. You spend another 1000 on bill payment and pay Rs. 950 + 50 SC.
So essentially you would have to pay 1950 to get the benefit of rs 50. Is it really worth getting 50 discount on 2000? Aren’t there no other websites that provide better cashbacks than 2.5%?

Those who have good amount of sc and know where to use it are still enjoying its benefits.

P
suspended
0
83
1620
23
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Those who have good amount of sc and know where to use it are still enjoying its benefits.

It’s just a matter of time before mobikwik closes those avenues too. Their only motto is to let people hoard Supercash but not use it.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
16
60
4806
94
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Those who have good amount of sc and know where to use it are still enjoying its benefits.

flushed how and where please PM
Missing