alternate income source?

alternate income source?

160°
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
254
2

I am looking at setting up alternate income sources off late considering the fact that our jobs are no longer safe in these testing times.

I am interested in some part time legitimate/legal opportunities / businesses which I can consider which can run on their own with minimum intervention from my side (since I will be part time) with good turnover/demand, low to moderate risks & decent returns.

Do not suggest any MLM schemes or unethical ideas please.  Another area to avoid is any form of food business. Looking for practical & meaningful opportunities.

Please share or message me the options from the businesses you are into for an inclusion.

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
462
1235
12

Bhai , this many conditions and bumper turnover 😉
If you come to know about it please do tag me also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
426
7

After lockdown you can start your own gym. Good returns at minimum investment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
426
7

Tution centre IELTS Institute are other opportunities

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
254
2
Common-man wrote:

Bhai , this many conditions and bumper turnover 😉
If you come to know about it please do tag me also.

Good turnover means stock shd move / investment or capital shd rotate so that it will generate some returns. Bumper returns are also more than welcome!

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
426
7

Learn about stock market and other investment avenues to start your investment advisory.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Superbdeal wrote:

Learn about stock market and other investment avenues to start your investment advisory.

Yes will reap you good money in your future if have strong conviction and patience.
sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
177
2
Superbdeal wrote:

After lockdown you can start your own gym. Good returns at minimum investment.

Minimum investment? that too in gym? lol

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
112
2
Superbdeal wrote:

After lockdown you can start your own gym. Good returns at minimum investment.

people are scared to move close to each other…and you are suggesting gym ..

Do u know that Gold’s Gym filed bankruptacy recently?

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
426
7
Expand
NoobieNoob wrote:

Minimum investment? that too in gym? lol

In tier 2-3 cities find a niche market without gym. One can start a good gym on rented space  with 3 to 5lack. Further  if he goes for manual tredmill and avoide cross trainer. 2lack will be sufficient.

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
426
7
Expand
geni wrote:

people are scared to move close to each other…and you are suggesting gym ..

Do u know that Gold’s Gym filed bankruptacy recently?

I already mention when carona will be over. And yes many gym will get shut down and create opportunities for smaller gyms

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
616
6597
255

Onboard yourself on aggregator apps for salon services wink
Good business post lock down

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
418
3251
85
rocker123 wrote:

Onboard yourself on aggregator apps for salon services wink
Good business post lock down

Oh I didnt know Nearbuy or Little app did something different stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Critic
373
3268
44

Start giving online classes and accept payment online.

Missing