Amazon 150 rs voucher by magicpin

Amazon 150 rs voucher by magicpin

13°
Missing
Deal Newbie

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599437/original/IMG_20191223_085934.jpg?1577071819Does anyone knows how to redeem Amazon 150 rs voucher..im unable to proceed.

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Cropped1680217898
Deal Subedar

You need to refer any of you friends and they need to do 2 bill uploads to get above offer. 1 bill upload for 150 points and another for 150 gift card. You will receive a coupon code for amazon gift card which you need to use when you are buying 150 amazon gift card under APPLY COUPON text box. Let me know if you have queries.

Missing
Deal Newbie
jaybro wrote:

You need to refer any of you friends and they need to do 2 bill uploads to get above offer. 1 bill upload for 150 points and another for 150 gift card. You will receive a coupon code for amazon gift card which you need to use when you are buying 150 amazon gift card under APPLY COUPON text box. Let me know if you have queries.

I got voucher of 150 rs..in which platform need to use vouchers code? Is it Amazon or with magicpin buying Amazon vouche?
If it second one then I’m unable to find any Amazon voucher in magicpin.

If it need to use in Amazon app then what is the process?

Thanks for u r response

Cropped1680217898
Deal Subedar
Expand
MPV wrote:

I got voucher of 150 rs..in which platform need to use vouchers code? Is it Amazon or with magicpin buying Amazon vouche?
If it second one then I’m unable to find any Amazon voucher in magicpin.

If it need to use in Amazon app then what is the process?

Thanks for u r response

Don’t worry. Did you receive code from magic pin? Simply to find, how many letters are there in your received code. For example if you have code like this A324DFHGERF then it is coupon from magic pin. You have use it in magic pin by searching like amazon, then you will get the banner with description “7 vouchers from 50” there you opt for 150 gift voucher and apply coupon there. I think all are sold out now, wait for some time they will be back.

Or If you have code with alphanumeric like EHDG-EHR345-UYNZ then it is amazon gift card code. Direct to amazon pay in amazon, there add gift card option will be available, paste it and redeem your 150. Let me know through pm if you have more doubts wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Don’t worry. Did you receive code from magic pin? Simply to find, how many letters are there in your received code. For example if you have code like this A324DFHGERF then it is coupon from magic pin. You have use it in magic pin by searching like amazon, then you will get the banner with description “7 vouchers from 50” there you opt for 150 gift voucher and apply coupon there. I think all are sold out now, wait for some time they will be back.

Or If you have code with alphanumeric like EHDG-EHR345-UYNZ then it is amazon gift card code. Direct to amazon pay in amazon, there add gift card option will be available, paste it and redeem your 150. Let me know through pm if you have more doubts wink

Amazon voucher available at 11 am

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Thanks .. Got it ..vu

Missing