AMAZON 20% 5 COUPON CASH BACK NOT RECEIVED

AMAZON 20% 5 COUPON CASH BACK NOT RECEIVED

241°
Missing
Deal Newbie
74
60
1

http://ama...in
I have collected al the 5 coupon during the sale days after vill payment and recharge. On 31st july i have done order of 1000 rs but didnot received any cash back yet. Please help

  • Expired about 2 months
30 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
S
Deal Newbie
73
48
1

it will reflect after your order is dispatched i guess

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
55
0

Coupon disabled by amazon, now not working

You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant
385
3828
30

It will be credited in our account three days after placing the order

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
374
2

Wait 2-3 days , today received cashback for order done on 29th

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
176
2

Cb after 3 days

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
251

for me also the cashback was not credited.. order dispatched though..seems return is the only option.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
4V35H wrote:

Wait 2-3 days , today received cashback for order done on 29th

Ordered on 28th July. Delivered on 30th July. No sign of cashback yet.

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1206
24

Got today for 29th.
So wait few days you will get it

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Ordered on 28th July. Delivered on 30th July. No sign of cashback yet.

me too. ordered on 27th still no sign of cashback. product delivered

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

me too. ordered on 27th still no sign of cashback. product delivered

I thought I am the only one left with no cashback because my case was bit special. stuck_out_tongue

On 10th July, when the cashback was automatic, I placed an order and then I cancelled it after a day or so because of the delay in delivery.

Refund got adjusted with the cashback amount but the good part was offer was getting applied on next order.

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
374
2
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Ordered on 28th July. Delivered on 30th July. No sign of cashback yet.

Did u place any order earlier , or recd partial cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
374
2
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

I thought I am the only one left with no cashback because my case was bit special. stuck_out_tongue

On 10th July, when the cashback was automatic, I placed an order and then I cancelled it after a day or so because of the delay in delivery.

Refund got adjusted with the cashback amount but the good part was offer was getting applied on next order.

Same happened with me in 1 id, and amazon did not give cashback now. , But recd in other accounts with no order earlier

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
453
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

I thought I am the only one left with no cashback because my case was bit special.
stuck_out_tongue

On 10th July, when the cashback was automatic, I placed an order and then I cancelled it after a day or so because of the delay in delivery.

Refund got adjusted with the cashback amount but the good part was offer was getting applied on next order.

Every dimer is Special
Taare Gardish Me

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
Expand
4V35H wrote:

Same happened with me in 1 id, and amazon did not give cashback now. , But recd in other accounts with no order earlier

Ah, so we are left with no chance? stuck_out_tongue

When did you order btw?

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
374
2
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Ah, so we are left with no chance? stuck_out_tongue

When did you order btw?

29th

1344532541
Deal Subedar
624
1183
12
Expand
anshugarg6 wrote:

Order is dispatched today but not received cash back yet

Bro. Read again. It’ll be credited after 3 days of placing order. 3rd Aug in your case.

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
60
1
Expand
Optimystix wrote:

Bro. Read again. It’ll be credited after 3 days of placing order. 3rd Aug in your case.

In my 2nd account, 3 coupons are already used and 2 was pending which are used on 30th july but cash back is not received yet of 2 coupons. Any solution ?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
Expand
4V35H wrote:

29th

Let’s pray together. Jai bejos. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
733
16

Received all cashbacks for orders placed on 28, 29 and 30.

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
173
3

All who didn’t got cashback , did you ordered pantry items, if yes then someone already has mentioned that cashback is not coming for pantry products.

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Let’s pray together. Jai bejos. stuck_out_tongue

will u hv hopes that will get cashback. In 2 days if i have not received cashback I will return those

Hairstyles app for man men hair fashion 2015 awesome inspirational new virtual hairstyle
Deal Newbie
50
60
1

My case is even more special. stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
i ordered items using bug codes in the same account in which i collected those coupons.
received product as well as 1600 cashback for the order but i highly doubt i will receive cashback for those collected coupons as i have ordered on 30,31st.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
Expand
4V35H wrote:

29th

Haha no cash back yet. Seems like we got cheated. stuck_out_tongue

CC: @pvprasad

Rockstar
Deal Subedar
176
2178
30
abhishekjohn094293 wrote:

My case is even more special. stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue
i ordered items using bug codes in the same account in which i collected those coupons.
received product as well as 1600 cashback for the order but i highly doubt i will receive cashback for those collected coupons as i have ordered on 30,31st.

Did you get cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
733
6
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Haha no cash back yet. Seems like we got cheated. stuck_out_tongue

CC: @pvprasad

Think so, just req return which is size mismatch. Still 2 products r eligible for cashback. August 8th will decide

Missing