Amazon 200 cashback on pantry if you shop for 1000

169°
Deal Cadet
girisheaven

HI guys I remember Amazon used to have these 200 cashback on 1000 for prime members every month and there was different coupon code every month. Is that still available and if it is then what is the code for this month?

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Yeah i have this offer,combine it with 15% instant discount of axis Bank cc offer.

500 cashback on 2000.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

I have Amazon Pay ICICI card. So during SVD my offer is 15% cb on min 1500 rs order. Then 5% cb on credit card.

So 500 cb on 1500 rs order. wink

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Op ur talking abt previous year prime day offer which gave 200cb on 1K+ orders for whole year but this year they reduced to six months also cashback to 75rs for 1k+ n 200rs for 2k+ orders..

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Users who has previous Prime Day offer, this time they got 75 rs cb on 1000 rs or 200 rs cb on 2000 rs offer.

For new users, they offered 200 rs cb on 1000 rs order. I availed this offer in 3 new accounts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Roushh
Does the user need to be Prime in this month, to avail the offer?
I have the coupon active for the month, but am not Prime currently. Did a test cart add and the cashback is showing on the last page. Will a screenshot of the same suffice.
Sorry, am enquiring only because I vaguely remember the offer T&C said one has to be Prime on the FIRST of that month to be eligible for this offer. So i thought joining Prime today would not be useful (for availing this offer).

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

No need to be prime member to get cashback now

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply