Amazon 250 Cashback on Recharge collect link

Amazon 250 Cashback on Recharge collect link

90°
Missing
Deal Cadet
233
378
2

Amazon 250 Cashback on Recharge offer collect link required please share link and help .

17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2314
19

It won’t work if you haven’t received the offer.
Every link is different so even if you received the offer and did a recharge but somehow didn’t received the collect link still these link from someone else won’t work for you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
378
2
Ash-D wrote:

It won’t work if you haven’t received the offer.
Every link is different so even if you received the offer and did a recharge but somehow didn’t received the collect link still these link from someone else won’t work for you.

Already Done and helped by other dimer always collect link same for same offer.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2314
19
Expand
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

Already Done and helped by other dimer always collect link same for same offer.

Really never worked for me tried many times.
You received the offerand did recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
378
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Really never worked for me tried many times.
You received the offerand did recharge

Yes i did 35 recharge and received offer also used.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2314
19
Expand
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

Yes i did 35 recharge and received offer also used.

You didn’t received offer link after recharge right??? Neither on message or mail.

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
378
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You didn’t received offer link after recharge right??? Neither on message or mail.

Bro i used virtual no. And no email link with that account.
Therefore i not received  offer collect link

Missing
Deal Subedar
171
1756
64
Expand
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

Bro i used virtual no. And no email link with that account.
Therefore i not received  offer collect link

you could see collct link option in your rewards

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
32
Expand
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

Bro i used virtual no. And no email link with that account.
Therefore i not received  offer collect link

I have given a link via pm which didn’t worked?

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
378
2
Expand
avion wrote:

I have given a link via pm which didn’t worked?

Yes using your link i collected 250 cahback offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
378
2
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

In that case, you can simply go to “your rewards” section and collect it. No need of any link.
.

Here is the direct link if you cannot find that section.
https://www.amazon.in/b?node=18468...31

Thanks for your help tejaa next time it will be helpful.
But I updated email in that account so it’s more convenient to collect offer.

Missing
Critic
712
1423
14
Expand
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

Thanks for your help tejaa next time it will be helpful.
But I updated email in that account so it’s more convenient to collect offer.

Alternatively u can visit message center in app menu.. u will find copy of all email message there.

Missing
Entertainer
1,569
25502
267
Expand
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

Thanks for your help tejaa next time it will be helpful.
But I updated email in that account so it’s more convenient to collect offer.

This time I haven’t received any recharge based offer. Any idea when was your last txn on that account? New or old account?

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
378
15
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

In that case, you can simply go to “your rewards” section and collect it. No need of any link.
.

Here is the direct link if you cannot find that section.
https://www.amazon.in/b?node=18468...31

Did this RS. 250 CB link WORK Now after offer changed to RS. 200 ..?

Missing
Deal Cadet
233
378
2
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

This time I haven’t received any recharge based offer. Any idea when was your last txn on that account? New or old account?

I did last transaction on that account on last flash sale
And that account is not too old.
Approx 4 to 5 months old.

Missing
Critic
712
1423
14
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

Did this RS. 250 CB link WORK Now after offer changed to RS. 200

which offer is this everyone talking about ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
378
15
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

which offer is this everyone talking about ??

Amazon offer..RC of RS. 35 & get 50% shopping offer

Missing