Hotness amazon 500 cb all user #trick

Hot Deal amazon 500 cb all user #trick

433°
  • 2714 Views
  • 44 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 3
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
263
700
7
amazon 500 cb all user #trick
Deal Expired

.

STEPS TO COLLECT THIS OFFER

BOOK ANYTHING VIA YATRA
AND COLLECT 10% UPTO 500 SHOPPING OFFER

ON YATRA PAGE SHOWING TO APPLY CODEBUT NO NEED TO APPLY CODE (VERIFIED)

Cancellation trick working
Route-
Delhi to Jaipur
27th Feb
Zingbus(549 something amount)

Offer is good for mobiles bookinghttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605093/original/Screenshot_2020-02-12-14-56-13-64.png?1581501606https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605094/original/Screenshot_2020-02-12-15-16-22-46_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.png?1581501624
MINIMUM BOOKING AMOUNT IS NOT SHOWN BUT I TRIED FOR 500

REFUND AND COLLECT OFFER POPUP INSTANT
Yatra cc no. 9266668600
Press 1 then 3

HOTEL BHI BOOK KRKE CANCEL KR SKTE HO
USE YOUR MIND A LITTLE
CHECK CANCELLATION POLICY OF EACH BUS AND HOTEL
grin grin grin

Expired 3 months
43 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
57
36103
367

Whatever I want to buy from Amazon using 200 cb on 400 is either inflated, oos or minimum quantity is 2. 😢

BTW its not necessary that one will get the same offer like 10%

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
203
1
saucap wrote:

Whatever I want to buy from Amazon using 200 cb on 400 is either inflated, oos or minimum quantity is 2. 😢

BTW its not necessary that one will get the same offer like 10%

Any other offers like this?

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
33

Yatra cc number

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
avion wrote:

Yatra cc number

Call Jeff too😁😁

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
33
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Call Jeff too😁😁

Bolo Bhai cancel karana he nehi to loss hoga

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
537
6

Offer not received yet sad payment done.

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
33

Bolo kese cancel korna he. 50 rs canceling charge 😈 50 rs loss
Edit:- 500 cashback not working on mobile phone. Only working on other purchase .

Missing
Deal Cadet
264
587
5

Anyway to get free shiping from amazon on non prime account

Missing
Entertainer
57
36103
367

O Kaaleen bhaiya tumhara katta dhokha de gayaa. Naa offer mila naa refund😭

Got refund but no offer to be collected

Missing
Deal Cadet
263
700
7
saucap wrote:

O Kaaleen bhaiya tumhara katta dhokha de gayaa. Naa offer mila naa refund 😭

9266668600
Cc no. Press 1 then 2

Missing
Entertainer
57
36103
367
Expand
Kaleenbhaiya wrote:

9266668600
Cc no. Press 1 then 2

Got refund but no offer here. Is there any minimum criteria for Amazon Cashback & offer unlock?

Missing
Deal Cadet
263
700
7
Expand
saucap wrote:

Got refund but no offer here. Is there any minimum criteria for Amazon Cashback & offer unlock?

bro minimum amount may be 500

Missing
Entertainer
57
36103
367
Expand
Kaleenbhaiya wrote:

bro minimum amount may be 500

Use promo code YTAMZ20 to avail the offer.
The cashback will be credited within 3 working days. Maybe I cancelled too soon. Will update if I get any offer. And this seems like genuine offer, no trick.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
Expand
saucap wrote:

Use promo code YTAMZ20 to avail the offer.
The cashback will be credited within 3 working days. Maybe I cancelled too soon. Will update if I get any offer. And this seems like genuine offer, no trick.

Cancellation part is trick.

Missing
Entertainer
57
36103
367
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Cancellation part is trick.

Hmmm.. Yeh Baat bhi sahi hai.. Will try again from different account 😂

Missing
Analyst
991
2697
23

Is this yatra amazon offer for all??

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
33

On order page cashback of 500 is not showing for me looks like dream11 type of offer collect karoge likin Kuch nehi milega . 50 rs loss hogeya😂 Mene canceling policy Dekha nehi tha😔.
Edit:- Apply on any product except mobile phones

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
avion wrote:

On order page cashback of 500 is not showing for me looks like dream11 type of offer collect karoge likin Kuch nehi milega . 50 rs loss hogeya😂 Mene canceling policy Dekha nehi tha😔.
Edit:- Apply on any product except mobile phones

People are getting cashback for dream 11 offer but it’s not getting combined with other offers
Also there’s need to contact cs before placing order they will confirm and later give manually if didn’t received automatically.

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
33
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

People are getting cashback for dream 11 offer but it’s not getting combined with other offers
Also there’s need to contact cs before placing order they will confirm and later give manually if didn’t received automatically.

Yes cashback is 500 on every product shown. But not on mobile purchase

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
Expand
avion wrote:

Yes cashback is 500 on every product shown. But not on mobile purchase

Well not useful if not getting combined with other offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
537
6
Vaastav wrote:

Is this yatra amazon offer for all??

Yes. But I have not received coupon collect link yet unamused

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
33
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Well not useful if not getting combined with other offers.

I am in balance state 50 loss due to me =I would order 500 rs 50 Cashback.
I have basically tried this for mobile but ghanta Mila😡

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3485
66

These are really not TRICKS but exploitation of customized offers for genuine customers IMO.

The side effects of such so called tricks are stringent cancellation rules, user specific/ short-lived offers etc that ends up with rude CC behavior. From snakedeal to Amazon, everyone had gone rough this way, by leaking out promotional money in terms of loot/tricks. Otoh, we have seen regular offers (discounts/ CBs) are coming back to chillers now.

Not saying anything against anyone but pls use your own conscience to loot/exploit methods that must not change the offers scenarios at large and bring in BLNT types more to the picture.

Choose your participation wisely..

~ A concerned dimer!

PS: That doesn’t mean don’t exploit in open but in closed WA groups. Concern must be everywhere.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
120
0

Better to use at Delhi to Jaipur route, prices from 220

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
72
1
deb3l wrote:

These are really not TRICKS but exploitation of customized offers for genuine customers IMO.

The side effects of such so called tricks are stringent cancellation rules, user specific/ short-lived offers etc that ends up with rude CC behavior. From snakedeal to Amazon, everyone had gone rough this way, by leaking out promotional money in terms of loot/tricks. Otoh, we have seen regular offers (discounts/ CBs) are coming back to chillers now.

Not saying anything against anyone but pls use your own conscience to loot/exploit methods that must not change the offers scenarios at large and bring in BLNT types more to the picture.

Choose your participation wisely..

~ A concerned dimer!

PS: That doesn’t mean don’t exploit in open but in closed WA groups. Concern must be everywhere.

Well said let’s not misuse these offers to such an extent that they stop giving offers at all just by seeing the mindset of the people, ie is the reason most of these e-commerce are running in losses, let’s not kill the hen 🐔that lays golden eggs.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
120
0

Not receiving collect offer in Amz

Missing