Amazon 900 coupons offer query

Amazon 900 coupons offer query

50°
Missing
Deal Newbie

So I did a bill payment order of bharat gas cylinder yesterday got 50 cashback for the order but I did not received the unlocked coupons of 50 % upto 300 on 3 categories which was showing before bill payment on that day.so what happened will I receive after some time or other reasons? The order of cylinder was 830 rs and first recharge\bill payment on that Amazon account. I did bill payment yesterday night

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

Now Things Are Different In Unlocking Coupons. Just Before Payment The Page Clearly Shows That Which Offer Is Applied That Will Get Unlocked Or Receive Cashback After Successful Txn.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Amazon removed those offers that’s y u didn’t receive coupons

Missing
Deal Newbie
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Now Things Are Different In Unlocking Coupons. Just Before Payment The Page Clearly Shows That Which Offer Is Applied That Will Get Unlocked Or Receive Cashback After Successful Txn.

So that means if I get cashback for a bill or recharge payment I will not get the other offer coupons ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
SathyaC86 wrote:

Amazon removed those offers that’s y u didn’t receive coupons

Bro that offer was showing before paying bill yesterday so that was user specific and the offer was there in account but after bill payment I didn’t received coupons but I received cashback for that bill payment

Missing
Entertainer
Expand
g985481987117 wrote:

Bro that offer was showing before paying bill yesterday so that was user specific and the offer was there in account but after bill payment I didn’t received coupons but I received cashback for that bill payment

Now it shows which offer is getting applied. Either 50 cb or coupons. Bro you should have checked before proceeding.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
g985481987117 wrote:

So that means if I get cashback for a bill or recharge payment I will not get the other offer coupons ?

If You Still See That Offer in Recharge Section Then Recharge Again To Unlock That Offer. You Will See Which Offer Is Getting Applied Before Checkout.

Make You Apply That Offer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

If You Still See That Offer in Recharge Section Then Recharge Again To Unlock That Offer. You Will See Which Offer Is Getting Applied Before Checkout.

Make You Apply That Offer.

All the offers are gone since first bill payment of the month done

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
g985481987117 wrote:

All the offers are gone since first bill payment of the month done

Because this offer only unlock for first recharge of the month and that’s why you can’t get all 3 ,, same happened with me

Missing
Deal Hunter

Same thing happened too and thankfully I developed this weird habit of screenshoting every step on ordering and sent the screenshots they requested.
After verifying the pics, this cc girl said they escalated and will give me unlocked coupons by 26th Feb.
Hopefully they keep their word.

Missing
Deal Hunter
rini50 wrote:

Same thing happened too and thankfully I developed this weird habit of screenshoting every step on ordering and sent the screenshots they requested.
After verifying the pics, this cc girl said they escalated and will give me unlocked coupons by 26th Feb.

I did a payment from a new account to get offer but the payment is debited from bank but amazon cancelled the prepaid bill order.
I hope its refunded soon.

Missing
Deal Newbie
rini50 wrote:

sadly i do screenshot every amazon order but i didnt screenshot the offer page shown to me this time before paying my bills i chatted with the amazon cc they said the coupons will come within 3 days of doing bill payment lets see

Missing