Amazon 900 coupons offer query

67°
Deal Cadet
Dimer8853

So I did a bill payment order of bharat gas cylinder yesterday got 50 cashback for the order but I did not received the unlocked coupons of 50 % upto 300 on 3 categories which was showing before bill payment on that day.so what happened will I receive after some time or other reasons? The order of cylinder was 830 rs and first recharge\bill payment on that Amazon account. I did bill payment yesterday night

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Now Things Are Different In Unlocking Coupons. Just Before Payment The Page Clearly Shows That Which Offer Is Applied That Will Get Unlocked Or Receive Cashback After Successful Txn.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So that means if I get cashback for a bill or recharge payment I will not get the other offer coupons ?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon removed those offers that’s y u didn’t receive coupons

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro that offer was showing before paying bill yesterday so that was user specific and the offer was there in account but after bill payment I didn’t received coupons but I received cashback for that bill payment

View 1 more reply
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Same thing happened too and thankfully I developed this weird habit of screenshoting every step on ordering and sent the screenshots they requested.
After verifying the pics, this cc girl said they escalated and will give me unlocked coupons by 26th Feb.
Hopefully they keep their word.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

I did a payment from a new account to get offer but the payment is debited from bank but amazon cancelled the prepaid bill order.
I hope its refunded soon.

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply