Amazon app UI changed.

Amazon app UI changed.

  • 3316 Views
  • 39 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 3
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
5604
93
Amazon app UI changed.

Amazon app Ui changed..

Looks weired

Please move to appropriate section

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Q...fE

Expiring In 20 days
38 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,106
61117
539

Add screenshot atleast toungueout

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
5604
93

Sab neela neela hai…

Thoda hara hai.. Aur thoda neela hai sweat_smile sweat_smile


Trans : Turquoise

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4394
125
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593769/original/Screenshot_2019-11-05-00-13-57-826_com.picsart.studio.png?1572893071

Nah… Usne kaha thoda neela hai and thoda hara hai… This is the screenshot.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593771/original/Screenshot_2019-11-05-00-16-10-739_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1572893430

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1307
38

o teri

anarth ho gaya ye to

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
282
12
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Nah… Usne kaha thoda neela hai and thoda hara hai… This is the screenshot.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593771/original/Screenshot_2019-11-05-00-16-10-739_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1572893430

Ok..matlab  yellow bhi  nhi h.. sweat_smile stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4394
125
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

Ok..matlab  yellow bhi  nhi h.. sweat_smile stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

No yellow. Yellow nikal diya ab Amazon ne. laughing stuck_out_tongue

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
246
460
6

internet sasta hai to kuch bhi daaole kya

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4394
125
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Uninstall it now.. it’s a virus

But we already got the cb. If we uninstall then our cb will be adjusted. cry

Missing
Deal Newbie
113
98
1

What has changed exactly?

Missing
Deal Newbie
113
98
1
IamJSK wrote:

Sab neela neela hai…

Thoda hara hai.. Aur thoda neela hai sweat_smile sweat_smile


Trans : Turquoise

Nothing has changed for me…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
43
0

Wow. This is indeed a loot deal. Ish bhai Saab ko kuch toh dedo.. gali chalega kya!

6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
104

Please share some loot deal

6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
104

Kaisa tha pehle wala ui mai to bhul gya. Alag hai ye wala lekin kich missing hai neeche tabs the kay?

T – something is weird

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
199
0

I think the offer is user specific toungueout
Did not get in my 500 accounts

Missing