Amazon cashback

122°
Deal Cadet
sanumax2176
i have four Amazon accounts in 3 mobiles . from last month whenever I recharge or pay bill in Amazon I am only getting 11 rupees as cash back. Only once I got 22 rupees rest all the time I have received only the minimum. I have tried using different IP address.

is it the same for everyone recharging from Amazon?

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not always
But most of the time getting 11₹ cashback (70%times)

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Try using credit card / debit card as payment option instead of Amazon pay.
Probability of getting higher cashback is more. got 31, 21, 75, etc by this payment method.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thnx .might be one reason.was using paybalance

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

recently i got 240 on recharge of 399 jio

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lucky man flushed flushed flushed

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It is pure random number theory

Ultimately luck is luck

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

tried through upi still got only 11 pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Done 4 Jio recharges of 150 each from different Amazon accounts, same 21 cashback received in all.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

using which payment method?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is same for me, my family has 4 accounts, all prime, now getting only 10-20cb only. Amazon has reduced the cashback amount for most old users..Only a few new users get 50+ cb. And they have reduced merchant CB also.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I made my friend recharge his Postpaid from Amazon and told him that he will get 50 cashback atleast as it was his first ever bill payment but he got 11 cashback 😁

I was very confident and then I had to hide my face in that very oops moment 😐

Amazon ne mere over-confidence ka chamatkar kar diya 😄😁

View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

It is the same with gpay and phonepe as well, you will get the min and if it says 0 then that is what you will get. I don’t not even bother with them. They have got enough users now that they don’t feel like they need to spend any more money.. The little bit they save by this still means a huge boost to their bottom line. Since they are trading at like a PE of 100, 1 saved would mean they still get a value of 100.. It might already be too late now since money is free now and its flowing like its worthless and soon it might tighten up when money is much more difficult to come by..

I tried many different offers for different payments and always they gave the lowest and if it says 0 to 1 core then you will get 0..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did a recharge in new account still only 11 stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

amazon Chindi ho gya h ab

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got 90 on 399 jio. Paid through Amazon balance. Didn’t recharged from Amazon for past 2 months. So it’s not luck they have some algorithm.

replyuser
Click here to reply