Amazon egv - suggestion required

Amazon egv - suggestion required

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
9
1,632
3812
63

Iam going to buy a Coolpad note 3 lite (Glacier white) for my friend in couple of days.

What are all the available promocodes for buying egv’s in amazon now.?

Or is the any other way to buy it at lesser price / Or any upcoming bank offers coming soon?

@hese @nrkmca

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228

again kya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
9
1,632
3812
63
@hese wrote:

again kya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


for my friend boss.

he asked me any phone around 6000. i suggested him to spend 1000 more and buy this… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
736

@Scorpion Since you need to buy 7K worth of Amazon eGCs, I suggest you buy some using the discount codes from Amazon. And the rest from Crown It at 8% cashback.

See Amazon codes here (some might be expired; try them one by one):

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
9
1,632
3812
63
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Scorpion Since you need to buy 7K worth of Amazon eGCs, I suggest you buy some using the discount codes from Amazon. And the rest from Crown It at 8% cashback.

See Amazon codes here (some might be expired; try them one by one):

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Thanks for your reply.

I already found that thread and only code EMAILGC5 is working now.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@Scorpion wrote:

@hese wrote:

again kya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


for my friend boss.

he asked me any phone around 6000. i suggested him to spend 1000 more and buy this… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


1. Use crownit.
2. Use Amazon GV codes.
3. If you want more discount, then wait for few days for the BANK offers

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
425
3664
19
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Scorpion Check crwonit, they r providing egv for discount..

I tried buying amazon GVs from crown it. Could only buy 2500 in 3 transactions (1000,1000,500) says max limit reaches. Now not allowing even a single one. Any idea what the limit for crown it is?

Download %281%29
Deal Cadet
1
85
268
36

can we buy gift cards from amazon after buying amazon gift vouchers from crown it?

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2582
59
@uberfree wrote:

can we buy gift cards from amazon after buying amazon gift vouchers from crown it?


which gift cards?

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28472
182
@thunderguy wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Scorpion Check crwonit, they r providing egv for discount..

I tried buying amazon GVs from crown it. Could only buy 2500 in 3 transactions (1000,1000,500) says max limit reaches. Now not allowing even a single one. Any idea what the limit for crown it is?


make new account and buy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
425
3664
19
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Scorpion Check crwonit, they r providing egv for discount..

I tried buying amazon GVs from crown it. Could only buy 2500 in 3 transactions (1000,1000,500) says max limit reaches. Now not allowing even a single one. Any idea what the limit for crown it is?


make new account and buy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif That will work with same Amazon account? Does this mean I can’t buy any more vouchers from this account ever?

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@thunderguy wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Scorpion Check crwonit, they r providing egv for discount..

I tried buying amazon GVs from crown it. Could only buy 2500 in 3 transactions (1000,1000,500) says max limit reaches. Now not allowing even a single one. Any idea what the limit for crown it is?

Per day 2500 yields 200crowns from which another gv can be taken of bms Dominos Pizza Hut amazon

PS for Amazon crown redemption minimum 500 crowns required, as for now.

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@uberfree wrote:

can we buy gift cards from amazon after buying amazon gift vouchers from crown it?

Obviously big NO

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
425
3664
19
@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Scorpion Check crwonit, they r providing egv for discount..

I tried buying amazon GVs from crown it. Could only buy 2500 in 3 transactions (1000,1000,500) says max limit reaches. Now not allowing even a single one. Any idea what the limit for crown it is?

Per day 2500 yields 200crowns from which another gv can be taken of bms Dominos Pizza Hut amazon

PS for Amazon crown redemption minimum 500 crowns required, as for now.


Thanks for clarification. So max 2500 vouchers in a day.

Would have given Karma.
“Oops, You cannot give karma again right now”

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Scorpion Check crwonit, they r providing egv for discount..

I tried buying amazon GVs from crown it. Could only buy 2500 in 3 transactions (1000,1000,500) says max limit reaches. Now not allowing even a single one. Any idea what the limit for crown it is?


make new account and buy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

No! then what he ll do of 200 crowns earned, do transaction three days 2500,2500,1500 gives 520 crowns, redeem it with 500 amazon gv

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@thunderguy wrote:

@kanz wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Scorpion Check crwonit, they r providing egv for discount..

I tried buying amazon GVs from crown it. Could only buy 2500 in 3 transactions (1000,1000,500) says max limit reaches. Now not allowing even a single one. Any idea what the limit for crown it is?

Per day 2500 yields 200crowns from which another gv can be taken of bms Dominos Pizza Hut amazon

PS for Amazon crown redemption minimum 500 crowns required, as for now.


Thanks for clarification. So max 2500 vouchers in a day.

Would have given Karma.
“Oops, You cannot give karma again right now”

Yup before two weeks it was max 10K a day then 5K a day and now 2500 per day. If any other question feel free to pm.

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21

how can we use the crowns we get in cashback?

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28
@faisalgamer wrote:

how can we use the crowns we get in cashback?

Buying gvs of bms Dominos Pizza Hut amazon

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21
@kanz wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

how can we use the crowns we get in cashback?

Buying gvs of bms Dominos Pizza Hut amazon


it doesnt allow me to use that as payment https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing