Amazon error while placing order from last 2 hours

Amazon error while placing order from last 2 hours

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.

this is what I am getting from last 2 hours for all order even if I paid with gc too

52 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

r u purchasing PVR gv?
@mitu-ag

No but amazon gc n 2 order of top up and one hard drive n one hard drive case … these are all 5 order and … same message on all

200w %283%29
Deal Cadet
2
111
944
7
@mitu-ag wrote:

@yusaikrishna530 wrote:

r u purchasing PVR gv?
@mitu-ag

No but amazon gc n 2 order of top up and one hard drive n one hard drive case … these are all 5 order and … same message on all


Then don’t worry there may be some technical error. I also facing same with PVR gv purchase

Shiva
Deal Captain
66
233
10322
78

same happened wid me….

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39

Yes getting same stuck Money
Looks lik they werent prepared 100%

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@blue wine wrote:

Yes getting same stuck Money
Looks lik they werent prepared 100%

Thank god I am not alone .. my almost Rs 6000 stuck till now … just getting this message on all 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39
@mitu-ag wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Yes getting same stuck Money
Looks lik they werent prepared 100%

Thank god I am not alone .. my almost Rs 6000 stuck till now … just getting this message on all 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.


I Knw the feeling its feel so good Jab aapko pata chale keval aap akle hi nahi dub rahe h Life m

Thank god u

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@blue wine wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Yes getting same stuck Money
Looks lik they werent prepared 100%

Thank god I am not alone .. my almost Rs 6000 stuck till now … just getting this message on all 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.


I Knw the feeling its feel so good Jab aapko pata chale keval aap akle hi nahi dub rahe h Life m

Thank god u

It’s not like that .. when error has been faced by all than … this is error and mean to rectify

But if you are facing alone than that is called problem and no one know if it will be solve or not

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6

Please be aware … and take screen shot of all orders as … i can’t see my one amazon gc order any more in anywhere in my order book … nor I got email

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39
@mitu-ag wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Yes getting same stuck Money
Looks lik they werent prepared 100%

Thank god I am not alone .. my almost Rs 6000 stuck till now … just getting this message on all 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.


I Knw the feeling its feel so good Jab aapko pata chale keval aap akle hi nahi dub rahe h Life m

Thank god u

It’s not like that .. when error has been faced by all than … this is error and mean to rectify

But if you are facing alone than that is called problem and no one know if it will be solve or not


mazak kar rahe h yaar tum serious ho gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@blue wine wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Yes getting same stuck Money
Looks lik they werent prepared 100%

Thank god I am not alone .. my almost Rs 6000 stuck till now … just getting this message on all 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.


I Knw the feeling its feel so good Jab aapko pata chale keval aap akle hi nahi dub rahe h Life m

Thank god u

It’s not like that .. when error has been faced by all than … this is error and mean to rectify

But if you are facing alone than that is called problem and no one know if it will be solve or not


mazak kar rahe h yaar tum serious ho gaye https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bhai .. Rs 6000 are already stuck … lighting deal on stake …

Seriousness aa hii jaati hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

strong MARKETING

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@sunnie wrote:

strong MARKETING

???

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

strong MARKETING

???


offer deekhaao
traffic laao site pey
when you try to order discounted product…………, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@sunnie wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

strong MARKETING

???


offer deekhaao
traffic laao site pey
when you try to order discounted product…………, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

From last 3 hours now… just seeing same message on 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

strong MARKETING

???


offer deekhaao
traffic laao site pey
when you try to order discounted product…………, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

From last 3 hours now… just seeing same message on 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.

At night … there was lots of confusion due to SVD banner is not updated… now this … amazon is not prepared for this sale

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@mitu-ag wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

strong MARKETING

???


offer deekhaao
traffic laao site pey
when you try to order discounted product…………, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

From last 3 hours now… just seeing same message on 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.

At night … there was lots of confusion due to SVD banner is not updated… now this … amazon is not prepared for this sale

thoda thandaa paani p lo, mere bhai. Shaant ho jaao

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@sunnie wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

strong MARKETING

???


offer deekhaao
traffic laao site pey
when you try to order discounted product…………, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

From last 3 hours now… just seeing same message on 5 orders

Order Received

We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.

At night … there was lots of confusion due to SVD banner is not updated… now this … amazon is not prepared for this sale

thoda thandaa paani p lo, mere bhai. Shaant ho jaao

I want that hard drive … deal is alluring … and now I am stuck no where… neither I know the order status nor future

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
278
11736
65

order which was confirmed 4 hours ago is now showiing as We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.
Amazon k payment gateway ki https://i.imgur.com/XE43xBX.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@the king wrote:

order which was confirmed 4 hours ago is now showiing as We are processing your order. If there is any issue with processing your payment you will see the Revise Payment Method option after 15 minutes of placing your order. You can retry the payment using this option.
Amazon k payment gateway ki https://i.imgur.com/XE43xBX.gif

Now this is something new for me … as my all order plqced before 12 pm … … is working fine ..

A2z1
Shopping Friend
130
967
25567
214
@sunnie wrote:

@mitu-ag wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

strong MARKETING

???


offer deekhaao
traffic laao site pey
when you try to order discounted product…………, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Sahi pakde hai

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
709
11,266
45957
442

@mitu-ag facing on app or on web?

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@rajrocks wrote:

@mitu-ag facing on app or on web?

Both whenever you will use prepaid mode

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
709
11,266
45957
442
@mitu-ag wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@mitu-ag facing on app or on web?

Both whenever you will use prepaid mode


pls do let me know when its working fine. have to place few. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6
@rajrocks wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@mitu-ag facing on app or on web?

Both whenever you will use prepaid mode


pls do let me know when its working fine. have to place few. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sure … i will quote u here as don’t know … how to tag… let me just received confirmation

For now try to do topup of Rs 10… see if your order proceed or not

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
709
11,266
45957
442
@mitu-ag wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@mitu-ag wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@mitu-ag facing on app or on web?

Both whenever you will use prepaid mode


pls do let me know when its working fine. have to place few. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Sure … i will quote u here as don’t know … how to tag… let me just received confirmation

For now try to do topup of Rs 10… see if your order proceed or not


tag like this: @ @ username @ @
remove space

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6

Any update about orders ???

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
7
103
3448
72
@mitu-ag wrote:

Any update about orders ???


DAMN I BOUGHT U GVS WORTH 10K NOW THEY ARE STUCK **** U AMAZON

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
70
1020
48

Same for me and spoked to CC and they confirmed they received payment for the Super value day offer for spend of 3000+. Still showing as revise payment option.

Missing