Hotness Amazon Fraud -> to investigate myself -> to fra...

Hot Deal Amazon Fraud -> to investigate myself -> to fraudster

1055°
Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312

Hi all, two transactions back to back was done on my Amazon account on 29th dec around 7pm…
Fraudster done one electricity bill and one DTH bill …
Complaint the same on Amazon and they give me refund …
But i m not satisfied and want to know about the fraudster , who is behind the game…
Than, i saw he was done electricity bill of Mahavitran mumbai bill and i get the consumer no. on mail of his order…
I call mahavitran mumbai and gave them Kno. And tell them what is the registered number on bill … I got the number of fraudster … When i search on true caller i got his name and email id also …
When i checked on Amazon through his number i got to know he is registered on Amazon via that number…
Called Amazon and give all details and ask to check bill Kno. With my order to his account orders and they tell me that they investigate and get back to me in 48hrs….

122 Comments  |  
50 Dimers
Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312

One day before fraud happens … i.e on 28th dec..
I done gyftr transaction and payu was payment gateway…
So if he is working in payu or gyft … Than surly they get our details whenever we transact with them

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1374
21

Oooooh. Spicy.
what if some other hacker was paying the bill of someone else? But still glad to know you did something on your own. Plz keep updating about this.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Oooooh. Spicy.
what if some other hacker was paying the bill of someone else? But still glad to know you did something on your own. Plz keep updating about this.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601244/medium/6423006p9Sb6Kn.jpg?1578208529

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1374
21
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

I ask him from my secondary whatsapp account politely … Lets see what he reply

I would suggest filing a FIR. and a little bit of bluff to this guy with short history like my amz account debited for paying your bill and now i have filled a fir. Etc etc

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
961
15

Post His Number And All Details Man.. EXPOSE HIM And If He Is Working For PayU Or Gyftr Then Email Them With All Details.

But It Can Be Also Possible That His Bill Was Paid By Someone Or He May Say So ….
You Can Say His Bill Was Paid From Your Account But Then You Cannot Prove That He Was The One Who Paid His Bill From Your Account.

Many Things Into Consideration At The Same Time.

@_Munna_michael_ Glad You Took Efforts To Do Your Own Investigation And Reached To Some Lead. Let See What He Has To Say Now On WhatsApp.

Also How He/Fraudster Got Access To Your Account?

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Post His Number And All Details Man.. EXPOSE HIM And If He Is Working For PayU Or Gyftr Then Email Them With All Details.

But It Can Be Also Possible That His Bill Was Paid By Someone Or He May Say So ….
You Can Say His Bill Was Paid From Your Account But Then You Cannot Prove That He Was The One Who Paid His Bill From Your Account.

Many Things Into Consideration At The Same Time.

@_Munna_michael_ Glad You Took Efforts To Do Your Own Investigation And Reached To Some Lead. Let See What He Has To Say Now On WhatsApp.

Also How He/Fraudster Got Access To Your Account?

He replied now … Saying → who is this

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Post His Number And All Details Man.. EXPOSE HIM And If He Is Working For PayU Or Gyftr Then Email Them With All Details.

But It Can Be Also Possible That His Bill Was Paid By Someone Or He May Say So ….
You Can Say His Bill Was Paid From Your Account But Then You Cannot Prove That He Was The One Who Paid His Bill From Your Account.

Many Things Into Consideration At The Same Time.

@_Munna_michael_ Glad You Took Efforts To Do Your Own Investigation And Reached To Some Lead. Let See What He Has To Say Now On WhatsApp.

Also How He/Fraudster Got Access To Your Account?

Thats why i ask first are you working in payu or gyftr…
If that proves that means simple paying via Amazon at payu is not secure

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
356
7

Chances of this being a leak from gyftr is more than payu. Fintech companies,that too foreign have better security protocols/monitoring tech compared to companies like gyftr.

Y  4qyo  400x400
Deal Cadet
52
241
5

VU;
Please provide regular updates relating to ur investigation, It will help all the dimers …

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312
beingsr wrote:

VU;
Please provide regular updates relating to ur investigation, It will help all the dimers …

Saala chor bokhlaya … Ayaa ayaa reply ayaa

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Content has been removed!

Isko pata chalna cahiye isne DD walo se panga liya hai 🖕… And specially munna bhai se

Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7

@_Munna_michael_ Did he added the 500 amazon voucher on your account?

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
163
2
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Content has been removed!

It happens brother let him live with his fate karma will be on him later or sooner .but the real issue here is account info being stored by merchants u should tweet this issue to Amazon against payumoney …unko pata chalna chahiye ki Munna Bhai se panga liya hai

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312
asen wrote:

@_Munna_michael_ Did he added the 500 amazon voucher on your account?

Aree no, thats i add to my account on 28th December …

Img 6569
Deal Cadet
51
122
0

what if he is also a desidime banda

Cropped27219935
Deal Subedar
278
1158
40
flushed
Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

It happens brother let him live with his fate karma will be on him later or sooner .but the real issue here is account info being stored by merchants u should tweet this issue to Amazon against payumoney …unko pata chalna chahiye ki Munna Bhai se panga liya hai

How come merchant can store amazon account details? You never have to give Amazon credentials to merchant. You always have to put credentials in amazon login page only. That’s how all the Auth0 based login works.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312

In last frauds cases fraudster buying guft vouchers …. And do Frauds…
In my case he was done bill payment … So i m able to extract details of him… Though Amazon refund my money but it is very important to know that how frauds actually happens on Amazon …

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
938
10
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

In last frauds cases fraudster buying guft vouchers …. And do Frauds…
In my case he was done bill payment … So i m able to extract details of him… Though Amazon refund my money but it is very important to know that how frauds actually happens on Amazon …

You can get his home address also, if this was his bills, Just Need Consumer Number ane Billing Unit

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
163
2
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

In last frauds cases fraudster buying guft vouchers …. And do Frauds…
In my case he was done bill payment … So i m able to extract details of him… Though Amazon refund my money but it is very important to know that how frauds actually happens on Amazon …

1. Digital keylogging
2. Risk of using virtual numbers or I’d on which linked number is deactivated

Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7

@_Munna_michael_ Neither Gyftr nor Payu can get your amazon credentials. Max a gyftr employee can have access to your purchased gift vouchers from them. Possible reason someone can get access to your amazon account:
1) You are victim of a phishing attack.
2) You used a public computer to login to amazon account and forgot to logout or may be because of an installed keylogger on that pc, all your keystrokes get logged.
3) You used same email id and password for other social accounts and apps as well. May be your credentials from other non trusted app or websites gets leaked and your amazon account also gets compromised due to that.
4) You may have installed some untrusted apps in your mobile or PC that steals all your credentials secretly.

Cropped7119761251340997743
Deal Subedar
108
1166
18

Enable two factor authentication in amazon. Don’t blame gyftr or payu most probably they won’t store the merchant credential details even if they store it will be encrypted in DB.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Baba
237
26161
312

Guys fault in Amazon system

Images
Deal Cadet
374
657
7
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Enable two factor authentication in amazon. Don’t blame gyftr or payu most probably they won’t store the merchant credential details even if they store it will be encrypted in DB.

When they don’t have it, how can they store. Amazon will never share their customer’s password with any third party. That’s how any Auth0 authentication works (Google sign in, facebook sign in etc). Any guy with little technology background will understand it what I am trying to say.

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
362
618
6
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Guys fault in Amazon system

looks like other guy is a noob, just leave it if u got ur money back, rest karma will decide

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
144
1

We need to be very carefull

Missing