Hotness Amazon Fraud -> to investigate myself -> to fra...

Hot Deal Amazon Fraud -> to investigate myself -> to fraudster

1141°
124 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
Cropped 2019036153
suspended
52
280
6
Expand
Majestic wrote:

even woth phishing, wat about 2FA?

we have multi factor authentication into all the employee IDs and multiple SOC drills with high end database monitoring of all the system connected to database.

But all in vain.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
217
3
Expand
DarkerThanYourDreams wrote:

we have multi factor authentication into all the employee IDs and multiple SOC drills with high end database monitoring of all the system connected to database.

But all in vain.

Remember July loot when we have to pay gas bills 😂😂😂 I got to know that shuklaji was paying only 800 per month though he told me he paid 2000 electricity bill as I had whole society bills 😂😂😂

E siv ji 8
Deal Cadet
87
903
12

I think now u can fill FIR because now u have proof that the person admitted that he opened your account.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2211
83
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

*Guys we chatted both again and …
He said he is bank employee and he got 2 Amazon gift card worth 200 each and when he try to add these physical gift card to his account around 21st December it added to my account and automatically my account openup (even on 2step verification) , all this done in Amazon app…

Now when i checked 21st December on statment yes 200 200 two amount there added i don’t recognise it before thinking this was compensation of my last order cancelled ….

So he used my account balance to do Recharges and now paid excess amount to me …

After all conversation and all details i get to know that this is Amazon system fault anyone account is open in anyone app

Now i am not getting how amazon is at fault..
How did this happen rolleyes

Img 20160427 182009
Deal Subedar
67
1009
21
DarkerThanYourDreams wrote:

the Amazon faulty login he made up is simply fake, that is not even possible unless Amazon confirms.

If Amazon says the same story, they have put Account of customer into jeopardy which is extremely cautioning to everyone.

Please don’t end this on lighter note, hit back hard to everyone who is involved and get all the details.

If required please raise a consumer forum.

Mereko to ye sab padh k tension ho re la
Mere account mee 50k balnce hotaa h month mid mee
Sala galti se kisi ko login krwa diya amazon to mere ko attact aajaega 🙃

Img 20160427 182009
Deal Subedar
67
1009
21
DarkerThanYourDreams wrote:

the Amazon faulty login he made up is simply fake, that is not even possible unless Amazon confirms.

If Amazon says the same story, they have put Account of customer into jeopardy which is extremely cautioning to everyone.

Please don’t end this on lighter note, hit back hard to everyone who is involved and get all the details.

If required please raise a consumer forum.

.

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1070
15

Delete This Post And Wiki Too – https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

@admin @bumblefoot @Priyanka

Let Get Things Clear First. That Person When He Was Adding GV It Logged In To @_Munna_michael_ Account ? How This Happened ? Ask Him
This Is Question To Be Asked Even To Amazon.

Ezgif.com crop %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
1,581
3234
28


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601323/original/Screenshot_2020-01-05-21-39-25-84_e6e2d9d33bc81406e42a80382150098d.png?1578240603

Ezgif.com crop %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
1,581
3234
28

This guy hacked into my AJIO account and ordered his favorite pair of shoes joy Luckily I got sms notification and I destroyed his dreams.
AJIO helped me to get back my account but did nothing to this digital bhikari.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
133
3

Some new tool in market maybe. The fact facebook, apple have real time fraud protection proves nothing is truly secured.

56766
Deal Subedar
368
1076
35

@_Munna_michael_ i think u used amazon app on a device and sold that device on olx or else…..or your account details got leaked

Cropped 2019036153
suspended
52
280
6
Expand
VellaBoy wrote:

Mereko to ye sab padh k tension ho re la
Mere account mee 50k balnce hotaa h month mid mee
Sala galti se kisi ko login krwa diya amazon to mere ko attact aajaega 🙃

Multi factor authentication set kar mere bhai, aur daily balance statement review kar.

Secondly, Every 45 days you’re meant to change the password.

Third, Read the terms and conditions as to what the corporation says and commits on the privacy policy kyunki India main Europe ki Tarah GDPR policy nahi hai agar hoti toh inn sabki g**d fatt jati.

Giphy
Analyst
5,172
13129
116
Expand
VellaBoy wrote:

Mereko to ye sab padh k tension ho re la
Mere account mee 50k balnce hotaa h month mid mee
Sala galti se kisi ko login krwa diya amazon to mere ko attact aajaega 🙃

Hacking your account in 3-2……. boom

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
157
1324
97

Appears to me as the Amazon code bug .. it had happened in our project also.

Hacker
Deal Cadet
80
286
2

whats happening with amazon accounts. everyone saying my amazon account hacked. How this is possible??????

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1070
15
syed786 wrote:
@_Munna_michael_

I already alerted in previous , so users need to change Password & enable 2- step security system !
Also Report to Cyber Crime Cell !
( https://cybercrime.g...n/ )

But Whom And What To Report ?

Even The Other Guy Doesn’t Know How He Logged Into Other Account ?
If You Check The WhatsApp Chat Posted By @_Munna_michael_ , The Other Guy Says That He Was Trying To Add GV Which He Bought And He Even Shared The Snapshot Of GV Which Was Added In Munna’s Account Before He Paid The Bill.

Why Would Someone Knowingly Add Gv In Others Account?

Scenery  r154314421
Deal Subedar
82
2229
35

Few suggestions for new dimers:

1. pl don’t make common passwords ; passwords for you email and ecom sites must be different.else if one is compromiseed ; all will.

2 Never enable you credit card for international transaction… They don’t require otps.

3. if you ever want to share ecom site login to anyone. Don’t give password just share mobile otps. And change your password once your work by other person is completed.

Giphy
Coupon Baba
59
11346
221
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

But Whom And What To Report ?

Even The Other Guy Doesn’t Know How He Logged Into Other Account ?
If You Check The WhatsApp Chat Posted By @_Munna_michael_ , The Other Guy Says That He Was Trying To Add GV Which He Bought And He Even Shared The Snapshot Of GV Which Was Added In Munna’s Account Before He Paid The Bill.

Why Would Someone Knowingly Add Gv In Others Account?

Cyber Crime Department track and do needful , nothing to worry !

We have to report what fraud happened and some common details but not which was already investigated !

Truth will be visible soon !

Cropped3916994796871069605
Deal Subedar
312
1240
20

Too much confusion. How this happened? Who did ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Actually you both can put a case on Amazon and win a fortune. Also he can file a case on you for putting up his personal details and accusing of hacking your account. Harassment maybe.

Also is there prime activated on your number? Never share amazon account for prime videos.
Have you sold any gadget recently?

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
2,500
3517
33

Never jump to any conclusion

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
357
8
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

That’s not a hidden thing whenever you login or link wallet amazon itself shows merchant will be able to get this and that details. You can’t hack someone account juts by email id and mobile.
If you are interested i will give you mine amazon email if you can hack with it only.

Today I created my paypal account and verified my mobile and email id. I tried to add two of my cards in PayPal but none of the card was getting added. A message popped saying: Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

So, i contacted paypal india via chat option. To my surprise they have my all the card details including CVV for just trying to add my card which did not get added.

Be aware from PayPal and other payment website like Google Play Store too. These two platform I am very very sure they store every card details of consumer along with CVV.

Paypal was asking me otp against my card details. I did not give him any otp and told him to piss off and don’t wan to use paypal. Scary people. Officially asking bank OTP.

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
357
8
Expand
raavi73 wrote:

Today I created my paypal account and verified my mobile and email id. I tried to add two of my cards in PayPal but none of the card was getting added. A message popped saying: Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

So, i contacted paypal india via chat option. To my surprise they have my all the card details including CVV for just trying to add my card which did not get added.

Be aware from PayPal and other payment website like Google Play Store too. These two platform I am very very sure they store every card details of consumer along with CVV.

Paypal was asking me otp against my card details. I did not give him any otp and told him to piss off and don’t wan to use paypal. Scary people. Officially asking bank OTP.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601351/original/Screenshot_2020-01-06-06-27-35-531_com.google.android.gm.jpg?1578272270

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
320
4
Expand
raavi73 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601351/original/Screenshot_2020-01-06-06-27-35-531_com.google.android.gm.jpg?1578272270

Dont delete the paypal account. If any fraud happens, at least you can get some help from paypal transaction history.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
320
4

After going through the entire thread, I have a big Question….. Why Amazon opened the OPs amazon account (when the fraudster tried to add GVs), why not amazon founder Jeff account ?

IMO,
The fraudster must have got OPs credentials and added those 200+200 Physical GVs which he might have got them ILLEGALLY.
He waited for few days to make sure nothing is going against him.
When OP added the 500GV, the fraudster utilized the balance.
I am sure the fraudster is not clever enough to hack some one’s amazon account. If so, he would not have recharged his power bill and DTH bills. If he had ordered GVs, no one would have tracked him upto his residence address.

I am 100% sure that the fraudster has some connection with OP via GV trading/second hand mobile phone/UPI trading/Desidime /UMCetc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
148
0

You might have used one of those public phone nos. . .it is entirely your fault . Amazon refunded you because for them it is peanuts, they want happy slave customers for life.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
320
4
hsmhsm wrote:

You might have used one of those public phone nos. . .it is entirely your fault . Amazon refunded you because for them it is peanuts, they want happy slave customers for life.

@_Munna_michael_

Have you utilized any CC using UMC OR used public phone number for your az account?

Missing