Hot Deal

Amazon Free Delivery

710°
Generous
insta

When you buy a Fulfilled by Amazon item on Amazon, you are eligible for Free delivery on subsequent orders on all Fulfilled by Amazon items for the next 4 hours

What is the promotion?

• As soon as you buy a Fulfilled by Amazon item on Amazon, you are eligible for FREE delivery on subsequent orders promotion on all Fulfilled by Amazon items for the next 4 hours.
  • This promotion is applicable on all payment methods.
  • The promotion applies to standard delivery only. For faster delivery you will need to pay additional charges as applicable.
  • This promotion is not applicable on Seller Fulfilled items and Amazon Pantry items.

Is this promotion available always?

Yes. This is an evergreen promotion. Whenever you buy a Fulfilled by Amazon item, you receive FREE delivery on subsequent orders on all Fulfilled by Amazon items for the next 4 hours.

If I already received FREE delivery promotion on my first order, will I still be eligible for this promotion?

Yes. You will still receive FREE delivery on subsequent orders on all Fulfilled by Amazon items for the next 4 hours.

What items are eligible for this promotion?

All Fulfilled by Amazon items (excluding pantry) are eligible for FREE delivery on subsequent orders for the next 4 hours. This promotion is not applicable on Seller Fulfilled items and pantry items. At the end of the promotion period of 4 hours, you will have to pay delivery fees as applicable for the items you buy.

What if I order one Fulfilled by Amazon and one Seller fulfilled/Pantry item together in my first order? Am I eligible?

Yes. You will be eligible for FREE delivery on subsequent orders for the next 4 hours promotion. However, the promotion will be available only on Fulfilled by Amazon items. Delivery charges for Seller fulfilled/ Pantry item will continue to apply as always.

Will I get FREE guaranteed Morning/Same-day/One-day/Two-day delivery?

No. This promotion is applicable only on Standard Delivery. Non-Prime customers will need to pay the applicable delivery charge if they want guaranteed Morning/Same-day/One-day/Two-day delivery. For further details click here.

What if I have a payment failure/cancellation or return on my first Fulfilled by Amazon order? Will I still be eligible for this promotion on subsequent orders?

No. If you cancel the order upon which you received this promotion, you will no longer be eligible. If the total value of all your Fulfilled by Amazon orders within the 4-hour promotion window is below ₹499, then this FREE delivery promotion will be cancelled and ₹40 will be charged to you while delivering the order.

I have placed a Digital order/Prime Now order/Amazon Business order/Amazon Easy (My Bazaar) order in the past, will I still be eligible for promotion?

No. This offer is not applicable on Prime Now, Amazon Business, Amazon Easy (My Bazaar) orders. If you have placed a Prime Now, Amazon Business, Amazon Easy (My Bazaar) order in past you will not be eligible for Free Delivery.

Terms and Conditions

1. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer
  2. FREE delivery on subsequent orders is an evergreen offer. This offer can be extended/terminated by ASSPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
  3. During the Offer window, non-Prime customers placing their orders on Fulfilled by Amazon items on Amazon will be eligible for FREE standard delivery. Same-day, morning, one-day and two-day delivery will be charged at ₹150, ₹150, ₹100, and ₹80 as always even during the offer period. Beyond the offer window, non-prime customers will be charged delivery fees of ₹40 when their order is less than ₹499 for standard delivery. Prime members will be unaffected and will continue to receive free one day, two day, and standard delivery on all eligible orders.
  4. This offer is applicable for only Fulfilled by Amazon items excluding Amazon Pantry orders. This offer is not applicable for Prime Now, Amazon Business, Amazon Easy (My Bazaar) orders. This is not applicable on Seller Fulfilled items. Delivery charges for Seller Fulfilled item vary by item as they are determined by each seller and are displayed on the product and checkout pages.
  5. In case the customer has placed a Seller fulfilled order on Amazon.in before, he / she will not qualify for this offer.
  6. In case the customer has placed an Amazon Pantry order on Amazon before, he / she will not qualify for this offer.
  7. In case the customer cancels their order based on which this promotion was applied, they will no longer be eligible for this offer. If the value of all Fulfilled by Amazon items placed during the offer window is above ₹499, no action is taken. If below ₹499, this offer is cancelled. The customer will have to pay delivery fees of ₹40 when the delivery of the product is attempted.
  8. Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
  9. The purchase of the product(s) will be governed by the terms of sale, including terms of exchange (wherever available), applicable to the sale of the product(s) on Amazon.in.
  10. The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.

42 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Working personally verified.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

its for non prime members on tomorrow’s sale , right?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes, its for everyone. As prime members already have free delivery on fulfilled items, this one is good offer for non prime members.
As per promotion, it seems this offer will continue even after republic sale.

View 2 more replies
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Thanks for info.. didn’t know about it

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I too came to know just today, so probably it started in the past few days.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

what is the timings for getting free delivery?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Will I get FREE guaranteed Morning/Same-day/One-day/Two-day delivery?
No. This promotion is applicable only on Standard Delivery. Non-Prime customers will need to pay the applicable delivery charge if they want guaranteed Morning/Same-day/One-day/Two-day delivery

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what if I cancel my first order after placing second order?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes, only if all subsequent orders total for 499 or more. It will b more clear only when we actually attempt it grin

What if I have a payment failure/cancellation or return on my first Fulfilled by Amazon order? Will I still be eligible for this promotion on subsequent orders?
No. If you cancel the order upon which you received this promotion, you will no longer be eligible. If the total value of all your Fulfilled by Amazon orders within the 4-hour promotion window is below ₹499, then this FREE delivery promotion will be cancelled and ₹40 will be charged to you while delivering the order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice information.

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

delete

Generous Generous
Link Copied

https://ddime.i...c1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this offer working?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

very useful and hidden information.
HA + KG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://ama...in
free delivery on amazon fulfilled product before 4:53 PM

Maybe location specific…dont know

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

For non prime members ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not for all i think

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

U must have ordered something from non prime account and therefore this offer of free delivery got activated for u for the next few hours

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Right

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

this offer is available for all non prime members after placing a order above 499

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Check this

Amazon Free Delivery

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...c1

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu

replyuser
Click here to reply