amazon Great Indian Festival winners

amazon Great Indian Festival winners

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Baadshah
Deal Subedar
4
260
1726
42

Check if any one of you were lucky to win

http://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=11392...31

p.s: I did not win anything

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1046
18

Dimers loot not win https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Bcuz they are already winner https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16168
194
@M.MAHI wrote:

Dimers loot not win https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Bcuz they are already winner https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Won

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1046
18
@KuttaJi wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

Dimers loot not win https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Bcuz they are already winner https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Won

What?

Logo
Deal Cadet
4
209
722
13

congo, betn is that you in pic ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
2032
28

Any lucky winner here???

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
7
1,107
3418
56

Residents from the state of Tamil Nadu not eligible to participate https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

150g667098
Deal Subedar
1
441
1112
13
@Scorpion wrote:

Residents from the state of Tamil Nadu not eligible to participate https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Then mention as Indian n✨🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

Missing