Amazon help : No replacement option

Amazon help : No replacement option

94°
Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12

I placed a order of shirt few days back but it was a bit oversized so placed replacement with one smaller size.
I received the smaller size but it’s much smaller than i expected an too tight.
Now it seems previous size was fine but i am not getting replacement option again only refund option is there.
The problem with refund is that i had 50% upto 200 and one more offer and i received cashback so with refund these cashback will get adjusted with refund also my offer will be ruined too.
Is there any way out of this as customer support can’t help too they are saying have only option for replacement but no option for size change as it comes to customer only but i am not getting any replacement option now.
Anyone have such experience or have knowledge that help will be appreciated.

24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
62
217
3

Bro Kitna replace karoge 😁😁u cant exchange twice ..even if u return now pickup will be tomorrow and return will be confirmed in Feb so can’t say whether u will be able to use the offer of 200 again

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
107
158
3

You can’t exchange twice in amazon. You can do that on Myntra though. Your offer will be wasted as January ends in 2 days. Give it to someone in your circle.

Missing
Deal Newbie
168
398
4
garamjalebi wrote:

Bro Kitna replace karoge 😁😁u cant exchange twice ..even if u return now pickup will be tomorrow and return will be confirmed in Feb so can’t say whether u will be able to use the offer of 200 again

Garam jalebi….. kya naam hai boss joy joy

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
2,427
3411
32
garamjalebi wrote:

Bro Kitna replace karoge 😁😁u cant exchange twice ..even if u return now pickup will be tomorrow and return will be confirmed in Feb so can’t say whether u will be able to use the offer of 200 again

Myntra is good in that terms… Replaced the same item for like 4-5 times…
@Ash u can’t replace now… And offer will get wasted… But u can ask cc if its possible for them to revive the offer again as soon as possible.. Before 31

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

Myntra is good in that terms… Replaced the same item for like 4-5 times…
@Ash u can’t replace now… And offer will get wasted… But u can ask cc if its possible for them to revive the offer again as soon as possible.. Before 31

I tried with customer support but they are saying they have no option to change size i had a long talk but didnt worked also they are saying if refund is issued i will not get the offer again.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1611
19
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I tried with customer support but they are saying they have no option to change size i had a long talk but didnt worked also they are saying if refund is issued i will not get the offer again.

If payment page offer showing after refund get you get cashback again otherwise not. But believe on that **** cc

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12
Expand
avion wrote:

If payment page offer showing after refund get you get cashback again otherwise not. But believe on that **** cc

Yeah it’s true can’t believe their support but it’s already 30 and too late offers will expire on 31.

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
390
2505
23
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah it’s true can’t believe their support but it’s already 30 and too late offers will expire on 31.

You should request for refund. As you won’t be able to wear a smaller size. There is a possibility that they may refund you before 31st midnight.
Just before 2 months I have returned a product. For it, I had received the refund on the same day of pickup.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

You should request for refund. As you won’t be able to wear a smaller size. There is a possibility that they may refund you before 31st midnight.
Just before 2 months I have returned a product. For it, I had received the refund on the same day of pickup.

But there’s a risk
Also there’s no guarantee i will get offers again.
So double the risk.

Kung fu panda does karate in transparent gif
Deal Cadet
115
188
1

Better give it as gift to someone in family/friends on Specific occasion and get the blessings 😇😄. I did the same, once in the past!😬

Missing
Deal Cadet
238
750
7
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

But there’s a risk
Also there’s no guarantee i will get offers again.
So double the risk.

Returned ?

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12
Expand
sandeepksd wrote:

Returned ?

Some dimers suggested me a way which i assure you is not the ethical way but i chose that.
Returned just now by that way hope it will work ₹549 at stake.

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
362
678
8
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Some dimers suggested me a way which i assure you is not the ethical way but the chose that.
Returned just now by that way hope it will work ₹549 at stake.

Order new and then return the previous one?

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
390
2505
23
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Some dimers suggested me a way which i assure you is not the ethical way but i chose that.
Returned just now by that way hope it will work ₹549 at stake.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12
Expand
halkat wrote:

Order new and then return the previous one?

Tony stark is very smart.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12

Received refund just now.
So as of now everything is fine.

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15

Bhaiya Ko Perfect Size Bhi Chahiye
Bhaiya Ko Cashback Offer Bhi Chahiye

Aise Kaise Chalege Bhaiya ?? confused

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Bhaiya Ko Perfect Size Bhi Chahiye
Bhaiya Ko Cashback Offer Bhi Chahiye

Aise Kaise Chalege Bhaiya ?? confused

So we should only expect good fit only when we didn’t received cashback??

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

So we should only expect good fit only when we didn’t received cashback??

Exchange And Again Exchange And Again Exchange ?
Also You Dont Want Offer Go Waste.
Worthy Enough ??

I Think Size List Gives A Rough Idea Whether It Will Fit Or Not. And Every Size I Bought Is Not Of Same Size Even Though I Bought Size 40.

Perfect Fit Only Works When Stitch From Tailor.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1413
12
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Exchange And Again Exchange And Again Exchange ?
Also You Dont Want Offer Go Waste.
Worthy Enough ??

I Think Size List Gives A Rough Idea Whether It Will Fit Or Not. And Every Size I Bought Is Not Of Same Size Even Though I Bought Size 40.

Perfect Fit Only Works When Stitch From Tailor.

Bro i think you didn’t read my post completely.
I exchanged 1 time only and next time there’s no option.
Yes they have size chart given and i ordered as per it but the shirt was nowhere close so i again placed replacement for a small size thinking it will fit but here’s what happened they have sizes like small medium large not like 38,39,40 and when i received shirt i saw medium was 40 and small was 38 so 39 is what should fit to me which they don’t have.
Also i never said a perfect fit but a shirt so tight that will rip off even with bit of hand movements.
Also how come i get to know about a fit if they don’t honor the size chart.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
217
3
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Exchange And Again Exchange And Again Exchange ?
Also You Dont Want Offer Go Waste.
Worthy Enough ??

I Think Size List Gives A Rough Idea Whether It Will Fit Or Not. And Every Size I Bought Is Not Of Same Size Even Though I Bought Size 40.

Perfect Fit Only Works When Stitch From Tailor.

Noone needs Ur opinion here until Bezos got the balls to give cashback …Saagar se ek do boond Nikal jayegi to koi fark nahi padega

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
68
1
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Exchange And Again Exchange And Again Exchange ?
Also You Dont Want Offer Go Waste.
Worthy Enough ??

I Think Size List Gives A Rough Idea Whether It Will Fit Or Not. And Every Size I Bought Is Not Of Same Size Even Though I Bought Size 40.

Perfect Fit Only Works When Stitch From Tailor.

Ur comments are very rude mind ur language it’s not u who’s providing cashback for op

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
68
1
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Noone needs Ur opinion here until Bezos got the balls to give cashback …Saagar se ek do boond Nikal jayegi to koi fark nahi padega

Exactly

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Noone needs Ur opinion here until Bezos got the balls to give cashback …Saagar se ek do boond Nikal jayegi to koi fark nahi padega

laughing

Rules Wont Change If You Violate It
Be It Me or Anyone.
Once Cashback Is Given Cant Reused Again Just Because Your Size Is Not Perfect

One Can Understand, If Ordered A Product And Then There Is Size But Second Time Also. Then These Things Are Taking Into Consideration And Then Come Up With Shitty Polices Which Hampers Shopping Experience Of Others Too. Like Its Been Process For FK Where People Just Used FK As Use And Throw. So With Indian Habits Comes Indian Polices Too.

Be It Harsh Or Rude. Even You Know Whats Wrong And Right.

Source- https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story...

Missing