Amazon india - Local Finds will no longer be available from May 22, 2019

61°
Deal Major
desiman

Local Finds selling service will no longer be available from May 22nd 2019.

Dear Seller,

Local Finds began its journey in July 2016 with a simple premise – to provide a simple and easy way for anyone to get started with selling on Amazon. We’ve had a pretty good run. Over the last 2 years, we have been fortunate to have enabled over 90,000 small and medium sellers to start selling new and used products on Amazon. We sincerely thank you for placing your trust in us and for choosing us to start your journey as an online seller. Your feedback and reviews kept us motivated and always learning. It has been a pleasure serving you. But all good things must come to an end. Effective from May 22nd, 2019, our services will no longer be available.

How does this affect me as a seller?
After May 22nd 2019, you will no longer be able to access your Local Finds seller dashboard or any other sell pages. The key events along with the key dates are:
1. April 30th 2019 – All your active listings will be deactivated and you will not be allowed to reactivate them. Buyers will no longer be able to find your products on Amazon.in. You will stop receiving any new orders from this date onward. You will not be able to post any new ads or edit existing ones. You will still be able to manage your orders/payments and schedule for a shipment for any open orders you may have.
2. May 22nd 2019 – You will no longer be able to access your seller dashboard to manage your ads, orders or payments.

Will buyers continue to see my products on Amazon.in?
No, buyers will stop seeing your products on Amazon.in from April 30, 2019 onward. You will not receive any fresh orders after this date.

What about those orders which I have already received? Will I be able to fulfil them?
Yes, your seller dashboard will be active till May 22, 2019 so that you may fulfil any open orders.

Will I get all the payments for the existing orders I’ve fulfilled?
Yes, all your open payments will be paid out before May 22, 2019.

What happens if the buyer rejects or returns the product after I have fulfilled it? Will I be able to track my returned order?
Buyers can choose to reject/return your product. You will be able to track your return as you are able to do today till May 22, 2019.

What should I do if I want to continue selling on Amazon?
You cannot use your Local Finds account to continue selling on Amazon.in. Instead, you will need to get freshly registered as a professional seller using a different email ID. You can get registered here: Register as a professional seller

Will the fee structure for professional selling remain the same as that for Local Finds?
No, the fee structure for professional selling will be different from the one for Local Finds. You can find more details about it here: Fee structure for professional sellers

Can I use the same email ID for registering as a professional seller?
No, you will not be able to use the same email ID as your Local Finds account for registering as a professional seller; you will need to create a new email ID and use that.

Will all the ads, orders, payments and ratings associated with my Local Finds account also show up on my professional selling account?
No, the ads, orders, payments and ratings associated with your Local Finds account will not show up for your professional selling account. You will need to start afresh.

If you have any more questions, please contact us.

Regards,
Amazon Local Finds Team

Source – email from amazon

replyuser
Click here to reply