Hotness Amazon :- Item missing in parcel

Hot Deal Amazon :- Item missing in parcel

321°
Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13

I had placed my order for 2 silver coins and received only one coin in parcel !! I have cut the parcel and that was sealed properly and this is happened first time with me and my courier company was also amazon !! I have already called to their customer service and they have send it to investigation team and will reply in next 5 days but i’m worried about this loss(50gm) !! Is there any chance to get my money or product back ?
someone faced this issue earlier or what should i do now ?

55 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4234
60

Seller was Amazon fulfilled?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,300
932
11

Provide the product link

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13
malikcool wrote:

Seller was Amazon fulfilled?

Seller is silver emporium(Mumbai) and not fulfilled by amazon !

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4234
60
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

Seller is silver emporium(Mumbai) and not fulfilled by amazon !

That is a big concern now. Follow up Amazon on continuous basis. Keep all the proofs ready with you.

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13
Expand
malikcool wrote:

That is a big concern now. Follow up Amazon on continuous basis. Keep all the proofs ready with you.

I never faced this issue earlier and no idea what should i do now !! we can’t make a video everytime before opening a parcel !! what will be important proof in this because i got the invoice for 2 quantity and just item is missing !

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4234
60
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

I never faced this issue earlier and no idea what should i do now !! we can’t make a video everytime before opening a parcel !! what will be important proof in this because i got the invoice for 2 quantity and just item is missing !

The link you have shared above is Amazon fulfilled. So now just keep in touch with them until they solve the issue.

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
115
1

one should make unboxing video of every expensive product.

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13
Expand
malikcool wrote:

The link you have shared above is Amazon fulfilled. So now just keep in touch with them until they solve the issue.

yes, i will ask on daily basis now !! Thanx for responding buddy !

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2391
23
Expand
malikcool wrote:

The link you have shared above is Amazon fulfilled. So now just keep in touch with them until they solve the issue.

I don’t see it fulfilled.
And seller is also new.

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13
akki.akki wrote:

one should make unboxing video of every expensive product.

Next time i will make video for 50 Rs item also !!

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4234
60
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I don’t see it fulfilled.
And seller is also new.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607969/original/Screenshot_20200313-150633__01__01__01.jpg?1584092314

Missing
Critic
15
1001
9
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

Next time i will make video for 50 Rs item also !!

For petty items even Amazon doesn’t care whether you have video or not.

For expensive, when the buyer himself isn’t bothered, why would Amazon or seller be concerned? Everybody learns their lesson at the right time

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4234
60
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Showing different to me.
https://ibb.co/4...Mq
https://ibb.co/t...fx

Maybe because I am a prime member that’s why for me it’s Amazon fulfilled.

By the way OP @freedealexpert should keep track the status with Amazon team. If it’s not coming under Amazon fulfilled it will gonna take long time to get resolved.

Missing
Entertainer
4
10646
69

Your money is safe In the hand of amazon……Rozzzz Message krke khooon piooo inkaaaa , vaise darne wali baat yeh hai ki bill mai 2 quantity show kr rha hai,maybe jisne bhi packing ki usne bymistake 1 he pack kr dia ho ab iska investigation karna amazon ke liye mushkil hai , Dua karoo kuch sabut mil jaaye aur apka coin apko mil jaye plus1Jai shri Ram

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13
Abhishek801 wrote:

Your money is safe In the hand of amazon……Rozzzz Message krke khooon piooo inkaaaa , vaise darne wali baat yeh hai ki bill mai 2 quantity show kr rha hai,maybe jisne bhi packing ki usne bymistake 1 he pack kr dia ho ab iska investigation karna amazon ke liye mushkil hai , Dua karoo kuch sabut mil jaaye aur apka coin apko mil jaye plus1Jai shri Ram

exactly same happened because i had bought around 30+ coins from this seller and first time i faced this issue and also messaged to seller !! now hoping for any positive news !!

Missing
Entertainer
4
10646
69

Btw mere saath aisaa to nhi hua tha lakin hua yeh tha ki Maine nirlon steal ki water bottle order kri thi amazon se ab mujhe yaad nhi amazon fullfilled tha ya nhi order but deliver ATS ne kra tha…Maine check kra to wo bottle tuti hui thi Replacemnt krvaya wapis same bottle tuti hui mili is baar return kra to….pickup ke 1din baad msg aya refund declined because you sent different item humari warehouse team ne btaya….uske baad maine senior se baat kri unko sab smjhaya tab jaa ke wo bola humari team ne to decline kar dia lakin maine apni tarf se refund intiate krva deta hun apki baat sun ke….to bhai ap bhi baat kro to senior se he kro baaki logo ke haath mai kuch nhi in logo se 1 sawal kro to alag alag representative alag alag javab dete hai

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,760
4532
72
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Showing different to me.
https://ibb.co/4...Mq
https://ibb.co/t...fx

It depends on the location also.
Silver emporium is in mumbai. So they may be available ship it to West and south part of India. So it will not show to far east part of India. That may be the reason.

Missing
Deal Subedar
112
1726
16

Seller is genuine. I also purchased many coins from this seller and did not face any issue. I think seller and Amazon can track the missing items since all these coins and bars are packed in video recording. So, don’t worry OP, you would get the money back.

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Seller is genuine. I also purchased many coins from this seller and did not face any issue. I think seller and Amazon can track the missing items since all these coins and bars are packed in video recording. So, don’t worry OP, you would get the money back.

thanx even i mailed to seller also and ask to check packing video now hoping to get my coin or money !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
388
2
malikcool wrote:

Seller was Amazon fulfilled?

Bro its semi amazon fulfilled…like the shipment is directly shipped by seller with prime label…in the link above you can see thats its amaz fulfilled but seller is shipping it you can see this after adding product to cart…it displays seller name + fba and the product which amaz itself ships does not show any such

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
129
5152
66

Seller has only 6 ratings n it’s only delivery by amazon

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
72
1

Happened with me similar case where I ordered few t-shirts and one was missing, they sent it to investigation team after few days when I contacted Amazon they said they cannot do anything here as the product was sent to me….Amazon does not bother anymore for their customers their investigation game is just a time waste..

Missing
Critic
15
1001
9
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

Happened with me similar case where I ordered few t-shirts and one was missing, they sent it to investigation team after few days when I contacted Amazon they said they cannot do anything here as the product was sent to me….Amazon does not bother anymore for their customers their investigation game is just a time waste..

That’s new. Good to know.
Will be cautious

Missing
Critic
15
1001
9
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

thanx even i mailed to seller also and ask to check packing video now hoping to get my coin or money !!

You should also Pray neutral_face

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1040
13

finally got the clue that in invoice weight is mentioned as 0.05 gm and it must be 0.1gm for 2 coins so this error is from seller side only and they had sent only one coin instead of 2 coins. I have also informed to amazon team through mail now. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608010/original/IMG_20200313_204831.jpg?1584112744

Missing
Deal Newbie
66
25
2
freedealexpert wrote:

finally got the clue that in invoice weight is mentioned as 0.05 gm and it must be 0.1gm for 2 coins so this error is from seller side only and they had sent only one coin instead of 2 coins. I have also informed to amazon team through mail now. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608010/original/IMG_20200313_204831.jpg?1584112744

Baach gaya bhai tu now u have solid reason

Missing