Amazon money getting locked

Amazon money getting locked

  • 4061 Views
  • 46 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 9
    • Other reasons : 1
45 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
74
62
0
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Kya maza aata he, aise mazak karne se. Are we fools here.

Can’t say about all but yes I can say about you…

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
1904
23
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

I utilised it before I h
Got this message

No problem, just post screenshot of your transaction from 300 rs cashback

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
62
0
Imharsh wrote:

i m not getting any locket? how to get pls guide me

Have you looted any thing before

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
62
0
Expand
venu wrote:

No problem, just post screenshot of your transaction from 300 rs cashback


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599228/original/IMG_20191221_111730.jpg?1576907277Be Happy

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
107
2

my account also was locked

how to get it back >

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
62
0
geni wrote:

my account also was locked

how to get it back >

They are taking it as joke sweat_smile sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
62
0
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Rahul baba, so ja.. smile toungueout
.
Trans: Rahul baba, go to sleep… smile toungueout

Rahul baba sleeps in morning

6
Deal Subedar
248
2918
104

What is the process to Get this 20rs bug to get locket

Missing
Deal Cadet
269
806
12
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

I used them instant y to wait

Then I doubt about the authenticity of this message because it will never happen like that. If they locked your wallet then you should not be able to use it bro smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
74
62
0
Expand
pgtoday wrote:

Then I doubt about the authenticity of this message because it will never happen like that. If they locked your wallet then you should not be able to use it bro smile

Ok

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2580
65

do kyc use indian number
it will be unlocked

Missing