amazon order of speaker that was shipped got ca...

amazon order of speaker that was shipped got cancelled too

246°
  • 1607 Views
  • 30 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
58
73
2

The soundbot speaker order  was cancelled  today by amazon as it was in the shipped state sob

  • Expiring In 4 days
29 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
101
475
2

All got cancelled sob sob

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

its time for badla….do many order nd reject..on delivery…:D

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,082
1485
20
chowdhuryparthoroy355 wrote:

any compensation given?

25 rs will be credited by 3 rd August

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
25
0

25rs compensation lol..
Which is not added yet

Cropped7080264080532158350
Deal Cadet
120
169
4
Expand
venu wrote:

25 rs will be credited by 3 rd August

Too much lower amount than expected stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
145
55
2

mine also cancelled..25rs ka to kuch milta b ni amazon p.. disappointed

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
marannitc830 wrote:

its time for badla….do many order nd reject..on delivery…:D

They will block your account.

Also, it doesn’t cost Amazon a single rupee but seller bears the cost. Amazon still charges shipping fee to seller. So Amazon is still making money here.

So think twice before doing it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

They will block your account.

Also, it doesn’t cost Amazon a single rupee but seller bears the cost. Amazon still charges shipping fee to seller. So Amazon is still making money here.

So think twice before doing it.

What if seller is amazon itself..like appario retail

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
295
8
Expand
uditag92 wrote:

What if seller is amazon itself..like appario retail

I think Appario retail is Amazon owned. I think it has just some stake in the company.

From what I read if it is correct , amazon has 48% share in it, not completely owned by Amazon

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
uditag92 wrote:

What if seller is amazon itself..like appario retail

Yes, then it will cost Amazon. But then they will blacklist your address and ultimately block your account.

Better create 10-20 fake accounts and order on different some fake address (different city).

Use VPN.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
jileg wrote:

I think Appario retail is Amazon owned. I think it has just some stake in the company.

From what I read if it is correct , amazon has 48% share in it, not completely owned by Amazon

Yes, I believe they partnered with Narayan Murti.

Missing
Deal Newbie
145
55
2
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes, then it will cost Amazon. But then they will blacklist your address and ultimately block your account.

Better create 10-20 fake accounts and order on different some fake address (different city).

Use VPN.

first u said dont do and think twice before doing  and now giving ur own suggestions how to do wrong things..superb joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Free mei 25 rs enjoy

Missing
Deal Newbie
145
55
2

I think they had fixed the compensation to 25rs..Kuch b ho 25rs dedo aur saamne vaale ka muh band krdo..Ese kese chalega amazon bhaiya joy joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
30
0

Almost all orders cancelled..
Only 2 left which are to be cancelled…
Ghanta loot it was…wasted my 3 hrs…

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
gera.aman29722 wrote:

first u said no and now u r giving own suggestions how to do wrong things..superb joy

I was against punishing an innocent 3rd party seller for Amazon’s wrongdoing. I didn’t have any problem if he wants to punish Amazon by ordering from Amazon seller profiles.

That’s why I suggested him best solution.

Just laying out options. wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
40
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

They will block your account.

Also, it doesn’t cost Amazon a single rupee but seller bears the cost. Amazon still charges shipping fee to seller. So Amazon is still making money here.

So think twice before doing it.

ya u r right
no loose for the amazon
seller will bear it
and total time waste for seller
amazon will always b in profit

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
63
235
3
marannitc830 wrote:

its time for badla….do many order nd reject..on delivery…:D

Brother, don’t plan such kind which leads to the destruction of the source of benefits(account block). Let’s get satisfied with just the golden eggs that the goose lays from time to time. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
263
3
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes, then it will cost Amazon. But then they will blacklist your address and ultimately block your account.

Better create 10-20 fake accounts and order on different some fake address (different city).

Use VPN.

Even that Amazon easily finds you. Might be Block your own personal account. Of course Amazon won’t worry about these rejected orders. Many shop owners from Mumbai and some other cities doing fake orders daily, ultimately the problem goes to corier boys, they are struggling this orders…..

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
avkkarthik wrote:

Even that Amazon easily finds you. Might be Block your own personal account. Of course Amazon won’t worry about these rejected orders. Many shop owners from Mumbai and some other cities doing fake orders daily, ultimately the problem goes to corier boys, they are struggling this orders…..

How will they find me then? Please explain.

Missing
Deal Cadet
98
263
3
Expand
Roushh wrote:

How will they find me then? Please explain.

Amazon has very strong security, 1. they can easily find the device details. 2. Even use of vpn they can find main internet connectivity.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
avkkarthik wrote:

Amazon has very strong security, 1. they can easily find the device details. 2. Even use of vpn they can find main internet connectivity.

lol laughing plus1

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5202
76
Expand
avkkarthik wrote:

Amazon has very strong security, 1. they can easily find the device details. 2. Even use of vpn they can find main internet connectivity.

Yeah right, amazon has outsourced that part of the job to CIA stuck_out_tongue

Cropped3076743799977808922
Deal Cadet
74
225
3
marannitc830 wrote:

its time for badla….do many order nd reject..on delivery…:D

And ready for id block.. then it would be badle pe badla! scream stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
20
0

had to call amazon for 25rs compensation. had received email on 15th july but no gv was credited till yday.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
213
1472
46
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes, then it will cost Amazon. But then they will blacklist your address and ultimately block your account.

Better create 10-20 fake accounts and order on different some fake address (different city).

Use VPN.

Why even do that. Instead just let it go. So many deals and loots come and go. One cannot get everything. As long as they are refunding the amount, it is okay if they cancel. They cannot fulfil so many orders at such price.
So its better for him to move on and wait for yhe next loot alongwith some luck.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Why even do that. Instead just let it go. So many deals and loots come and go. One cannot get everything. As long as they are refunding the amount, it is okay if they cancel. They cannot fulfil so many orders at such price.
So its better for him to move on and wait for yhe next loot alongwith some luck.

That’s what I do. Was just answering a question there.

I place 15-20 loot orders each month on Amazon and they cancel half of them. I don’t hold the grudge against them. I am mostly happy to even receive half. wink

Missing