Amazon pantry working ?

Amazon pantry working ?

66°
Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1490
7

Is pantry closed nationwide or still working in some parts .

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1490
7
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

Not working

How come ? They say that essential services/ products are not closed. and will they extend deadline for 30% pantry coupon or it’s a waste now !

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Amazon delivery is working in few cities only,, even if it working then wait time is 15-20 days minimum

Missing
Community Angel
0
31475
513
Expand
neu-dimer wrote:

How come ? They say that essential services/ products are not closed. and will they extend deadline for 30% pantry coupon or it’s a waste now !

They wont extend mostly

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
338
3

Amazon now has just put a notice that all slots are full, try tomorrow.

But I think they are not working, just trying to save brand image.

Missing
Admin
4,673
25175
939
myfungang829 wrote:

Amazon now has just put a notice that all slots are full, try tomorrow.

But I think they are not working, just trying to save brand image.

try at midnight, sometimes delivery slots are open for next day or a day after. but they have limited stock.

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1132
55
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

try at midnight, sometimes delivery slots are open for next day or a day after. but they have limited stock.

I tried at 12 AM till 12:04 AM, nothing works.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
338
3
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

try at midnight, sometimes delivery slots are open for next day or a day after. but they have limited stock.

Tried at 00:00 to 00:15 many many times.

Location Mumbai

Missing