Amazon Pay blocked....what to do now?? plz suggest

Amazon Pay blocked....what to do now?? plz suggest

33°
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
280
9

Hi guys yesterday i got a mail that my amazon pay is blocked….plz tell me what to do now ??
And how to add more money in amazon pay blocked account ?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600813/original/Screenshot_2020-01-01-21-32-03-789_com.google.android.gm.jpg?1577894619

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
172
927
10

Add through Gift Card and enjoy life

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
148
320
11

Reply to email and ask them to activate add money option in your account

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
280
9
hiteshu wrote:

Reply to email and ask them to activate add money option in your account

Will reply…thnx bro KG+
.
Plz tell if they don’t activate add money then any another way to add balance in amazon pay ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
280
9
SunnyKh wrote:

Add through Gift Card and enjoy life

Okk so i can add thru gift card…thnx bro
Kg+
Also plz tell that is my account blacklisted from offers ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
927
10
Expand
namanmakkar wrote:

Okk so i can add thru gift card…thnx bro
Kg+
Also plz tell that is my account blacklisted from offers ??

Can’t be said, just check cb on payment page, 7 out of 10 dimers accounts are blocked for add money. Some said they are not getting Cashback after few days of Blocking.

Img 20171102 024724 967
suspended
72
318
9

You can buy gv with some discount online
Mobidick and magicpin always give 5%
It’s better than add money

Cb won’t be blocked. I am using without add money of 1rs also from beginning

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,002
1832
23
Expand
namanmakkar wrote:

Okk so i can add thru gift card…thnx bro
Kg+
Also plz tell that is my account blacklisted from offers ??

How many amazon accounts you have??

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
280
9
kirandr221996 wrote:

You can buy gv with some discount online
Mobidick and magicpin always give 5%
It’s better than add money

Cb won’t be blocked. I am using without add money of 1rs also from beginning

Thnx…will buy gvs now
.
Mobidick joy joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

@namanmakkar but how did amazon come to know that you are having multiple accounts..did you put same pan in both accounts ? using 2 apps thru parallel apps ? or something else ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
280
9
akki.akki wrote:

@namanmakkar but how did amazon come to know that you are having multiple accounts..did you put same pan in both accounts ? using 2 apps thru parallel apps ? or something else ?

I changed my number to have Upi link but they came to know that this was used by another account…so they blocked one account…

So I request every dimer to don’t chng their numbers registered else they might block.

☹️☹️

Missing