Amazon Pay icici Bank Credit Card Declined

Amazon Pay icici Bank Credit Card Declined

283°
Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0

Hi, I had applied for amazon pay credit card it has been declined without any reason , i am already using an axis bank, and sbi bank card i am self employed and my residence and office address is same. i was advised by the person who came for the document collection to give a different office address but as i didn’t want to give false information , i told him to write the right info. so do you think the reason of declining the card is due to same office and home address ?

46 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
149
1

Mine too declined without any reason. I already have SBI cc.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

How can I apply for a Amazon pay icici card? Where can I find it to apply

Sqc83gtay0r21
Deal Cadet
78
125
2

Might be your cibil score?

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
128
215
8

Mine is delivered evenif i have provided same office and resident address. Though i mentioned i m salaried while applying card in Amazon app

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0
hiteshu wrote:

Mine is delivered evenif i have provided same office and resident address. Though i mentioned i m salaried while applying card in Amazon app

they ask for a salary slip incase you are salaried

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
128
215
8
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

they ask for a salary slip incase you are salaried

No, they didn’t ask

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

No, they didn’t ask

so, nobody came to your place for documents and verification ?

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
128
215
8
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

so, nobody came to your place for documents and verification ?

Yes, the person came, filled online forms. Also asked KYC proof in original. But not asked for salary slip

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Yes, the person came, filled online forms. Also asked KYC proof in original. But not asked for salary slip

you are lucky smile

Sqc83gtay0r21
Deal Cadet
78
125
2

Ohh then might be the verification guy is right.Did you give aadhaar as proof for either name or address?

Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
227
1423
32

you dont need to give false info. just do one thing

charge your address a little bit. like residence is ground floor and office is back side or floor 1

i did the same and got my first axis cc 7yrs back smile

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0
xera0117 wrote:

Ohh then might be the verification guy is right.Did you give aadhaar as proof for either name or address?

Yes I gave him all the documents he asked for plus i gave him itr and computation

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0
Demondealer wrote:

you dont need to give false info. just do one thing

charge your address a little bit. like residence is ground floor and office is back side or floor 1

i did the same and got my first axis cc 7yrs back smile

Thanks for the tip i will do this in my future applications lol though i have to wait for 6 months

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8

Office address is not just the issue your GTI also matters, what is your Gross Total Income?

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0

around 480000 is it not eligible ?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

borderline, but I think good enough

Cred didn’t allowed to open account. You know reason?

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2819
37
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Cred didn’t allowed to open account. You know reason?

Not familiar with Cred.

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
Dealcharmer wrote:

around 480000 is it not eligible ?

As per my knowledge min 5lacs most of the bank looks for

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
384
8
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

too low

Please don’t take guesses. I have had couple of my friends having Annual income in the range of 2.6L to 3.2L. Both got approved. Please don’t state your “so called knowledge” as facts.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
384
8
Expand
SanSon wrote:

As per my knowledge min 5lacs most of the bank looks for

No. Anywhere b/w 2.5L to 3L does the trick easily.

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

No. Anywhere b/w 2.5L to 3L does the trick easily.

Yes, but certain bank prefer min 5lacs

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2819
37
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

Please don’t take guesses. I have had couple of my friends having Annual income in the range of 2.6L to 3.2L. Both got approved. Please don’t state your “so called knowledge” as facts.

more important than income level is credit score. income level basically determines initial credit limit. but credit score determines whether the person is even eligible or not.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
384
8
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

more important than income level is credit score. income level basically determines initial credit limit. but credit score determines whether the person is even eligible or not.

:Facepalm: , by that logic, a person who has never taken loan or credit from a bank and has “0” or NA CIBIL will never get a credit card? Sir, as I said before, stop taking guesses.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,390
60554
524
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

:Facepalm: , by that logic, a person who has never taken loan or credit from a bank and has “0” or NA CIBIL will never get a credit card? Sir, as I said before, stop taking guesses.

True to some extent. Many banks will reject CC with 0 cibil score.
(Except secured cards against FD, or cards given against salary account)

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
26
0
Expand
avgn wrote:

True to some extent. Many banks will reject CC with 0 cibil score.
(Except secured cards against FD, or cards given against salary account)

Yes I agree. SCB had declined my application 2 years back since I had cibil score 0. You know what I too had salary account with them, was working with reputed MNC with good salary package

Missing