Amazon pay icici credit card

243°
Deal Cadet
zelenski_chacha

Why after applying amazon icici cc it shows you r not eligible.
Any special criteria for this cc?
I am giving tution and coaching at home & i also fill itr from last 2 yearhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608000/original/IMG_20200313_182322.jpg?1584108333

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Do you think you’ll get approved automatically for every cc you apply? Ask your bank to provide you CC where you have FD, and force them to provide you ltf card . Build good credit score then apply after 6 months again for apay cc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Have 75000 fd in sbi but they r not give me i all ready talk them

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

If they are not gonna impose any penalty then withdraw that amount and put it in ICICI /HDFC (both are good banks) and they’ll give you good offer on CC. Depending on your branch , you may get ltf card also.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Going to do same my fd going to mature on 7 oct 2020 after that i do this thanks

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Open HDFC savings account and maintain 15-20K balance, in 6-7 months you may(90% chances) get pre-approved credit card.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

i opened account in hdfc with 10k with in 15 days i received regalia first 1.5l limit.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Having good credit score just increases the chance. ‘chance’ – note this word.

Link Copied

I am doing internship and I get only 15k per month and I have salary slip from past 2 months. Can I get this credit card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Apply kar ke dekh lo mera tho apply kar ne k bad instent show ho gaya u r not eligible

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Which is a better card to pay car insurance of 17k to Tata AIG?

1. SBI Simply Click
2. Amazon Pay ICICI
3. HDFC Regalia First

replyuser
Click here to reply