Amazon prime membership

Amazon prime membership

101°
Cropped5795199665018053282
Deal Cadet
190
506
1
Amazon prime membership
Deal Expired

someone posted a deal for Amazon prime membership but when i confirm this through amazon customer care…they are saying there is no ongoing offer…. don’t know who are saying true…as i also didn’t find any banner or link where i can read tnc ….the person who posted this deal there link is not working….if someone know correct link please post

  • Expired 9 months
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
55
44
1

that was fake dear…. dont fall for that…..

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
397
1634
23

That was last year offer and OP mistakenly posted it without checking dates.
I am too looking for some discount as 999 is too much for free shipping..
This time prime was launched 2 yrs ago and I think some offer must be in the line in upcoming sale .

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

It is showing 250 cash back.

Missing
suspended
149
653
9
shaqib19 wrote:

That was last year offer and OP mistakenly posted it without checking dates.
I am too looking for some discount as 999 is too much for free shipping..
This time prime was launched 2 yrs ago and I think some offer must be in the line in upcoming sale .

I have Vodafone sim [email protected]/- year
Pm me if you want

Cropped5795199665018053282
Deal Cadet
190
506
1
shaqib19 wrote:

That was last year offer and OP mistakenly posted it without checking dates.
I am too looking for some discount as 999 is too much for free shipping..
This time prime was launched 2 yrs ago and I think some offer must be in the line in upcoming sale .

ohk thanks bro for the confirmation….if you know about any offer regarding Amazon prime membership in future then please let me know

Cropped5795199665018053282
Deal Cadet
190
506
1
Expand
gaurav.taneja.980537 wrote:

Bro band ho chuka h vo offer

ha vo offer 30th September tak tha…abhi personal chat hui usse tab pta chla sharing account ke chakr mai tha…499 bhi chaiye or sharing bhi chaiye usko joy joy

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
397
1634
23
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

ha vo offer 30th September tak tha…abhi personal chat hui usse tab pta chla sharing account ke chakr mai tha…499 bhi chaiye or sharing bhi chaiye usko joy joy

Aise me to account block ho jayega jab do different locations se account bar bar access hoga.
Aise offers ke chakkar me na pade to hi acha hai.
Haan koi voluntary help karna chahta hai then its good otherwise ignore such offers from anyone.
Pata chala acount bhi gaya hath se aur paise bhi doob gaye.

Cropped5795199665018053282
Deal Cadet
190
506
1
Expand
shaqib19 wrote:

Aise me to account block ho jayega jab do different locations se account bar bar access hoga.
Aise offers ke chakkar me na pade to hi acha hai.
Haan koi voluntary help karna chahta hai then its good otherwise ignore such offers from anyone.
Pata chala acount bhi gaya hath se aur paise bhi doob gaye.

i know bro… mai kisi friends or relatives ke sath account sharing na karu ye to fir ek stranger hai..agr ye mujhe 10000rs sath de tab bhi na karu sharing

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
553
4
Expand
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

i know bro… mai kisi friends or relatives ke sath account sharing na karu ye to fir ek stranger hai..agr ye mujhe 10000rs sath de tab bhi na karu sharing

10000rs de tab to share kar lena…its a good deal…10000-999=9001 profit…….then u will be on the top of this world stuck_out_tongue!!

Cropped5795199665018053282
Deal Cadet
190
506
1
Expand
dgreatgambler007 wrote:

10000rs de tab to share kar lena…its a good deal…10000-999=9001 profit…….then u will be on the top of this world stuck_out_tongue!!

privacy bhi koi chiz hoti h….or mai money ke lie privacy ko compromise nhi kar sakta….or vo bhi sirf 10000 ke liye…bilkul ni

Missing