Amazon PRIME Welcome Kit | Rs 499 only

Amazon PRIME Welcome Kit | Rs 499 only

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Giphy 5
Entertainer
16
606
6604
69

Sharing Amazon Prime kit pictures here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
A keyring (maybe) and a sticker to boast off Prime membership inside! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

No Welcome letter, whatsoever. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/259352/medium/3632987k4f97d.jpg?1480959343

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/259365/medium/3632987dv768.jpg?1480959349

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/259384/medium/36329872qdq3kl.jpg?1480959359

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/259394/medium/36329871214ly0.jpg?1480959364

I got it Cash on Delivery https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

20 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
220px glider.svg
Deal Subedar
3
127
2214
34

Duh, I expected something better. Mine yet to be delivered in Blr same COD

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
56858
1082

Order placed
7 October 2016
Total
499.00
Ship to
Achilles
Order # 403-xxxx-8xxxx

Order Details Invoice

Arriving 28 Oct – 31 Oct https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Not yet dispatched
Track package
Amazon Prime (One Year Membership)
Sold by: ASSPL

Giphy
Deal Captain
39
501
7038
69

Lol. Mine is also dispatched. Good to know what is inside https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Cadet
1
100
478
9

“and does not have any commercial value.”
True for the kit lol

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8904
95
@Achilles wrote:

Order placed
7 October 2016
Total
499.00
Ship to
Achilles
Order # 403-xxxx-8xxxx

Order Details Invoice

Arriving 28 Oct – 31 Oct https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Not yet dispatched
Track package
Amazon Prime (One Year Membership)
Sold by: ASSPL


Give them some negative Karmas https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

They might ship it to Akhilesh (sorry for the bad joke)

Giphy 5
Entertainer
16
606
6604
69

But memebership gets active right from the time we place COD order! So, This is just for fun.

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

But memebership gets active right from the time we place COD order! So, This is just for fun.

Enjoy Free delivery then cancel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
16
606
6604
69

KuttaJi account block ka risk is more in that case. Misuse of Amazon account may lead to suspension of your services from Amazon. Better to try this with Shopclues etc.

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
288
2456
23

Yet to be shipped 🚢 waiting from 10 days.

Dd
Budding Star
107
15
18274
194

Shipped via Aramex.. LOL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@KuttaJi wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

But memebership gets active right from the time we place COD order! So, This is just for fun.

Enjoy Free delivery then cancel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I immediately sensed this comment from you even before you commented. Kuttapanti karega hi… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
145
640
6
Can any one tell… what is inside to resale ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Dd
Deal Subedar
3
288
2456
23
@mitu-ag wrote:

Can any one tell… what is inside to resale ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Sab kuch Raddiwale k liye. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Trans:All of it to scrap.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4596
54
@gambits wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

But memebership gets active right from the time we place COD order! So, This is just for fun.

Enjoy Free delivery then cancel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I immediately sensed this comment from you even before you commented. Kuttapanti karega hi… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Yaad rahe poonchh sedev tedi ki tedi rehti hai… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38

Share Id Password Plz

Nothing else I want

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
212
4304
31

They shud give an offer on prime of 399/- or 299/- https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Budding Star
35
1,364
15521
190
@gambits wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

But memebership gets active right from the time we place COD order! So, This is just for fun.

Enjoy Free delivery then cancel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I immediately sensed this comment from you even before you commented. Kuttapanti karega hi… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Bought prepaid https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
185
1456
20

Just give me ID and password , nothing else .

Images %282%29
Deal Cadet
0
80
992
12

Needless and waste of resources.

Missing