amazon refund help

82°
Deal Subedar
rajashankar

i returned a product worth 6199 rs in amazon but didnt got refund till now they are giving bank reference number returned date 23/1/2019

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Write to their payments team with the screenshot of your bank statement

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How did you pay….?? If card then it may take approx 7 days….

If netbanking or upi it should be maximum 2-3 days….

If timelines are over and amazon is saying they already did…. then just mail the bank customer care.. and wait….

Have faced this issue before…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You need to contact your bank cc with the reference number provided.
Mail them or call them regarding the status of refund under this reference number and ask when it will be processed and credited into your account.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Based on the delay (2 weeks), there seems to be an issue with Amazon itself
The provided reference number could be someone else’s too
I had a faced a similar situation where I had to contact Amazon multiple times to get the refund

_Hello Sonu,

I’m Amith, writing from the Billing and Payments department of Amazon.in and I have received an escalation on the refund for the order # 403-67XXXXX-XXXX560.

I have read your query completely and first off all please accept my sincere apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused at Amazon.in

To help you in this regard, I have forwarded your refund inquiry status to my department to double check whether there the refund reference provided is right.

And to make sure that this issue isn’t stretched out anymore I am following up on this issue to make sure your transaction is safe and secure with us.

In order to resolve this issue at the earliest, I’ve personally escalated this issue to the concerned department_

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply