Amazon removed 600 Rs coupons to useless movie ...

Amazon removed 600 Rs coupons to useless movie booking offers

165°
Missing
Deal Hunter

To those guys from amazon stalking here,
Well played! thanks for removing those offers , I won’t pay my electricity and postpaid bills from amazon.
You can shove those 100% useless coupons back to the genius who came up with it

23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer

I think gone for only those who didn’t collect offers earlier after recharge or didn’t recharge. For those who did, its like bonus offer on second recharge. For those who didn’t recharge, they are getting 50% cashback upto 300 or 50% cashback upto 200 twice. More or less same thing

Missing
Shopping Friend
saucap wrote:

I think gone for only those who didn’t collect offers earlier after recharge or didn’t recharge. For those who did, its like bonus offer on second recharge. For those who didn’t recharge, they are getting 50% cashback upto 300 or 50% cashback upto 200 twice. More or less same thing

I am getting nothing
600 offer was showing to me now that’s removed and now 200 offer showed up for few moments now it’s gone too.

Missing
Entertainer
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I am getting nothing
600 offer was showing to me now that’s removed and now 200 offer showed up for few moments now it’s gone too.

Are you playing Peek-a-boo at offer page this Valentine? 😂 Or, this offer loves me, this offer loves me not? 🤣

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
saucap wrote:

Are you playing Peek-a-boo at offer page this Valentine? 😂 Or, this offer loves me, this offer loves me not? 🤣

Yeah it’s 14feb even I don’t have offers 😆😆😆

Missing
Deal Subedar

Yes please stop using amazon pay as well.

Missing
Deal Hunter
saucap wrote:

had 600 coupons offer in all and now only 150 rs movie coupons!

Missing
Entertainer
Expand
rini50 wrote:

had 600 coupons offer in all and now only 150 rs movie coupons!

Did you collect offers after recharge? I collected all three 1 by 1 & these are still showing in addition to newer ones.

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
saucap wrote:

Did you collect offers after recharge? I collected all three 1 by 1 & these are still showing in addition to newer ones.

I had paid a prepaid bill from 1 account for that i got but my electricity and postpaid bills come on 14th of every month.
Now that I paid a bill, the offers are gone

Missing
Deal Hunter

@androgame bro, I’m seeing the banner in home page and recharge page that 200 Rs coupon will be unlocked on minimum bill payment of 35 but while trying to pay, only a 150 ra movie coupon is getting applied!
Even cc guys are confused as hell.
Some one here had said that it was getting messy a few days earlier… damn I should have used up on all accounts 😢

Missing
Deal Subedar

Since Last Month Cashback And Offers Are Messed In Amazon India. So If You See Cashback At Checkout You Will Get It Else Its Risky.
And Also The Collect Offers. If You See Collect It And Order it. Dont Wait For It.

Today I Ordered From 4 Acs With 50% Upto 200 Cashback Offer. Also Collected And Cashback Also Received Along With Few Other Scan QR , Send Money Collected Offers.

Missing
Shopping Friend
rini50 wrote:

@androgame bro, I’m seeing the banner in home page and recharge page that 200 Rs coupon will be unlocked on minimum bill payment of 35 but while trying to pay, only a 150 ra movie coupon is getting applied!
Even cc guys are confused as hell.
Some one here had said that it was getting messy a few days earlier… damn I should have used up on all accounts 😢

If it was before all the offers would have unlocked with one recharge but not now.
If you are eligible for more than one offer any one offer will be applied automatically it’s automated so nobody can do anything in this.
So in order to unlock this offer you need to do 2 recharges of ₹35 or more but but you can’t say if you do a recharge and shopping offer gets vanished Amazon is messed up now days.

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

If it was before all the offers would have unlocked with one recharge but not now.
If you are eligible for more than one offer any one offer will be applied automatically it’s automated so nobody can do anything in this.
So in order to unlock this offer you need to do 2 recharges of ₹35 or more but but you can’t say if you do a recharge and shopping offer gets vanished Amazon is messed up now days.

Its a mess. Next time if an offer comes, I’ll just do a few random recharges and not wait.
Was actually waiting for postpaid and electricity bills and lost a good chance ☹

Missing
Deal Hunter

the self promotion moron strikes again

Missing
Deal Hunter
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Since Last Month Cashback And Offers Are Messed In Amazon India. So If You See Cashback At Checkout You Will Get It Else Its Risky.
And Also The Collect Offers. If You See Collect It And Order it. Dont Wait For It.

Today I Ordered From 4 Acs With 50% Upto 200 Cashback Offer. Also Collected And Cashback Also Received Along With Few Other Scan QR , Send Money Collected Offers.

offers vanished and replaced with movie offer 😒

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Its a mess. Next time if an offer comes, I’ll just do a few random recharges and not wait.
Was actually waiting for postpaid and electricity bills and lost a good chance ☹

It’s a mess even a recharge or bill payment can’t guarantee it.
Few days back I did a bill payment to unlock the ₹600 offer but didn’t got unlocked due to some glitch the offer also got disappeared in that account also talked to customer support but all they can do is escalate it to their team.
That was the reason I didn’t recharged in other account where the offer was but now gone in them too.

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It’s a mess even a recharge or bill payment can’t guarantee it.
Few days back I did a bill payment to unlock the ₹600 offer but didn’t got unlocked due to some glitch the offer also got disappeared in that account also talked to customer support but all they can do is escalate it to their team.
That was the reason I didn’t recharged in other account where the offer was but now gone in them too.

600 offer was showing then after recharge got only a single 200 rs coupon and on others today, everything disappeared except movie coupon.
And movie coupons are 100% useless to me since I don’t enjoy bollywood commercial trash.
Art films are good but they’re hardly shown in halls, unfortunately.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rini50 wrote:

offers vanished and replaced with movie offer 😒

You Collected That Offer?

Missing
Deal Hunter
Chikky wrote:

Jeff Bezos has purchased Rs 1200 crore house. He probably wants to save by withdrawing the offers to pay EMIstuck_out_tongue laughing

https://www.livemint.com/companies/people/rs-12...

we can’t blame bezos… since these special mess and stuff is all done by some very special local jerks in amazon.in

Missing
Perfectionist

Does this offer (600 one)
Work partially
That is multiple times till 200 is reached?

Missing
Entertainer
avgn wrote:

Does this offer (600 one)
Work partially
That is multiple times till 200 is reached?

Yes.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I am getting nothing

Ya bro. It was showing in the evening. I thought will do late… But missed. It may be in evening times it may come again, or it was for valentine’s day special

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Ya bro. It was showing in the evening. I thought will do late… But missed. It may be in evening times it may come again, or it was for valentine’s day special

No the validity was till 29 feb
can’t say it will be back or not but recently few offers were gone for a period and then came back again

Missing