Amazon removed 600 Rs coupons to useless movie booking offers

217°
Deal Hunter
rini50

To those guys from amazon stalking here,
Well played! thanks for removing those offers , I won’t pay my electricity and postpaid bills from amazon.
You can shove those 100% useless coupons back to the genius who came up with it

23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

I think gone for only those who didn’t collect offers earlier after recharge or didn’t recharge. For those who did, its like bonus offer on second recharge. For those who didn’t recharge, they are getting 50% cashback upto 300 or 50% cashback upto 200 twice. More or less same thing

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I am getting nothing
600 offer was showing to me now that’s removed and now 200 offer showed up for few moments now it’s gone too.

View 7 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Yes please stop using amazon pay as well.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@androgame bro, I’m seeing the banner in home page and recharge page that 200 Rs coupon will be unlocked on minimum bill payment of 35 but while trying to pay, only a 150 ra movie coupon is getting applied!
Even cc guys are confused as hell.
Some one here had said that it was getting messy a few days earlier… damn I should have used up on all accounts 😢

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

If it was before all the offers would have unlocked with one recharge but not now.
If you are eligible for more than one offer any one offer will be applied automatically it’s automated so nobody can do anything in this.
So in order to unlock this offer you need to do 2 recharges of ₹35 or more but but you can’t say if you do a recharge and shopping offer gets vanished Amazon is messed up now days.

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Since Last Month Cashback And Offers Are Messed In Amazon India. So If You See Cashback At Checkout You Will Get It Else Its Risky.
And Also The Collect Offers. If You See Collect It And Order it. Dont Wait For It.

Today I Ordered From 4 Acs With 50% Upto 200 Cashback Offer. Also Collected And Cashback Also Received Along With Few Other Scan QR , Send Money Collected Offers.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

offers vanished and replaced with movie offer 😒

View 1 more reply
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

the self promotion moron strikes again

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Jeff Bezos has purchased Rs 1200 crore house. He probably wants to save by withdrawing the offers to pay EMI… stuck_out_tongue laughing

https://www.livemint.com/companies/people/rs-12...

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

we can’t blame bezos… since these special mess and stuff is all done by some very special local jerks in amazon.in

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Does this offer (600 one)
Work partially
That is multiple times till 200 is reached?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Yes.

replyuser
Click here to reply